Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impossible to obtain a response from Delimiter - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impossible to obtain a response from Delimiter

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

alessio said: What makes it sound like it?

That is my interpretation based on the information provided, none of which has yet been proven as factual.

alessio said: Because I asked not to have my very personal details on a public forum?

Not really, see above.

alessio said: I dont think a consequence is or should be being called a fraudster

No one called you a fraudster, the site/tool just has an unfortunate name, it says bogus sign up info provided which you have admitted, it then says you were combative about it which is not hard to believe given this post and some of your previous ones.

alessio said: when you in fact paid the service in full and due time and two months later get accused of all sorts of things.

black vs white.

• You agreed that your system is not very accurate because someone like this shouldnt have been able to sign up in the first place.

I am not going to apologise for not having a phone. The street number was admittedly my mistake and I believe I apologised more than enough for this now and before. As for the work address, I even addressed this issue. Back then in the ticket, now here in the posting and even in replies. If you call a random number it is not much of a surprise that nobody will have heard of me.

• alessio said: What makes it sound like it? Because I asked not to have my very personal details on a public forum? I dont think a consequence is or should be being called a fraudster, when you in fact paid the service in full and due time and two months later get accused of all sorts of things.

No-one has called you a fraudster, no-one has accused you of making a chargeback (you were refunded anyway). The statement is clear in FraudRecord - it states

Bogus signup information provided
    Very combative when asked for accurate information
    Paypal location doesn't match provided address and Paypal not verified

All of these points are statements of fact. There is no melodrama saying this customer is a fraudster, or uses a stolen card or any of the other drama from the other recent FraudRecord threads.

It was a professional note without emotion or drama to say these were the problems.

• AnthonySmith said: sounds like you don't like to give your details online which is fine and completely your choice, but this is the inevitable and obvious consequence of that.

I have to agree, I'm swaying more on delimiters side. Also I am a current customer of delimiters services and haven't had such problems.

@alessio

You say you don't want your personal data available online, which is understandable but this whole thing is personal data. Really the only way this can get resolved is having those tickets posted. This is going to continue as a he said she said thing.

It isn't fair that you dragged @MarkTurner into this and continue to bash his words. I think his reputation on LET alone is enough to backup his word. In every other case I've seen for people asking for help he has done everything he can to help them.

alessio said: If you call a random number it is not much of a surprise that nobody will have heard of me.

If you chose not to have one you cant blame someone for not getting hold of you by phone either.

• AnthonySmith said: No one called you a fraudster, the site/tool just has an unfortunate name, it says bogus sign up info provided which you have admitted, it then says you were combative about it which is not hard to believe given this post and some of your previous ones.

If an unfortunate name or not doesnt matter. If someone tells me I have a fraud record I do take this seriously, especially if it is an unfounded accusation. The information was not bogus, but incomplete and I apologised for it and explained my mistake. Combative, seriously? I am asking how to rectify this situation and both parties ignore me. I am simply asking what to do.

• @alessio - it was not a random number it was the personnel dept at that location. They should know who works there. They asked at the reception, no-one knew you, they asked for the personnel dept and then asked for your extension number, they didn't know you.

Wild goose chase!

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

This is going absolutely nowhere, tickets or gtfo.

• I still come back to the point, contact FraudRecord and ask them to review the case.

Nothing is going to happen in a forum. Delimiter will stand by their position and I really think their report was accurate so I am not going to spend my time playing intermediary or negotiator.

FraudRecord has a duty to review reports if there is a question about validity. Ask them to review it and ask them to request support documents from Delimiter. Then its done. They'll either say its valid or invalid.

• MarkTurner said: It was a professional note without emotion or drama to say these were the problems.

Causing further problems for me. Thank you.

CFarence said: Really the only way this can get resolved is having those tickets posted. This is going to continue as a he said she said thing.

I already address this before.

CFarence said: It isn't fair that you dragged @MarkTurner into this and continue to bash his words.

Please point out a single posting where I was attacking anyone. I was only presenting facts which can be backed up with the tickets. He even makes blatantly wrong statements (the switchboard reference) which never happend in this way and draw a wrong picture.

AnthonySmith said: If you chose not to have one you cant blame someone for not getting hold of you by phone either.

I dont blame anyone, Delimiter is blaming me here.

• matthewvz said: This is going absolutely nowhere, tickets or gtfo.

I already said that I do not have access to the ticket area anymore. @MarkTurner can you enable my account again? Then I'll be delighted to post them.

MarkTurner said: I still come back to the point, contact FraudRecord and ask them to review the case.

How many times do I need to write this? I contacted them and Delimiter twice, no response. What shall I do?

• I see another free PR topic for Delimiter today.

• I believe FraudRecord has an account on here, maybe PM him and ask him to look at your case or give you feedback.

There was a thread a few weeks ago where someone believed they had been subjected to a bad report and FR was quite active to investigate it and I believe remove it.

You need to engage them in the same way.

For me, there is nothing left to comment on this. We're going round in circles. I think the best solution is to get FR to review it and take a decision. There is no-one on here that has any bearing on that report.

This cannot be resolved on a forum, the reason for radio silence is that they don't want to deal with you, I appreciate you assumed plugging away on a forum would generate a better response but as your starting off on weak footing to begin with on this that is not likely to happen.

Bogus may have been a bad word but the info was not accurate, you don't have a phone number which your right, that is your choice however you must accept that is not normal these days and along with an invalid address etc is bound to cause some suspicion.

They obviously did make some effort to validate you but were unable to do so, you don't seem to be disputing the fact that they tried to do this, perhaps they did not use the best number but clearly that is not their fault.

I cant say in the same situation I would not have given you a similar report, perhaps choosing the word inaccurate instead of bogus.

No matter who's side you lean towards here there is clearly a massive amount of 'maybe's, if's, but's, and hmm's' in this whole situation when looking from the outside in.

Contact Fraud Record and have them review it, if you don't get a response again then perhaps start a forum thread about them, that is more likely to yield results in this instance.

• MarkTurner said: I believe FraudRecord has an account on here, maybe PM him and ask him to look at your case or give you feedback.

Would you have a name? I couldnt find anything related.

MarkTurner said: For me, there is nothing left to comment on this. We're going round in circles.

I am sorry, but I'd be already glad if you hadnt made incorrect statements. And yes the switchboard example was just one as this never happened and shows - please no offence here - that you apparently didnt have a precise look into the ticket as the operator clearly mentioned that she never contacted a central switchboard but a random extension of a random deparment.

• alessioalessio Member
    edited November 2014

AnthonySmith said: Bogus may have been a bad word but the info was not accurate, you don't have a phone number which your right, that is your choice however you must accept that is not normal these days and along with an invalid address etc is bound to cause some suspicion.

But as @MarkTurner said himself that should have happened at the very beginning, not two months into paid service.

AnthonySmith said: They obviously did make some effort to validate you but were unable to do so, you don't seem to be disputing the fact that they tried to do this, perhaps they did not use the best number but clearly that is not their fault.

I am sorry, I do dispute this. They asked me to provide an address, which I did and then kept insisting it still was not accurate even though it was. This was all they did. Please, please, please see my initial summary. It probably couldnt get any more detailed than there.

• alessio said: @MarkTurner can you enable my account again? Then I'll be delighted to post them.

Just to emphasis on this.

• "This is for Delimiter to resolve"

Yet he advertises on LET. if he isnt willing to support he should stop posting offers.

you should know delimiter are a bad company they have been for years. a simple search in WHT reveals all.

• I come from a country that some include it in the list of "High Risk Countries".

Whenever I try to buy a service from foreign entity(ies), they mostly asked for my credentials, unless I use a third party service that requires verification upfront (i.e. Skrill verify me with snail mail and bank account as they are strict when it involves money laundering law).

Therefore it is essential for customers to choose trusted vendors, as customers might have to submit their credentials, and the vendor has the obligation to keep the privacy of customer's credentials.

• @Alessio - you can contact Delimiter to request this. This is not my battle.

@TarZZ92 - I think you know well enough by now that forums are not helpdesks. You can't start posting confidential customer data in a forum and this requires disclosure of all the private information to prove the point about invalid contact details, the phone numbers called, etc. Its a non-starter.

alessio said: But as @MarkTurner said himself that should have happened at the very beginning, not two months into paid service.

yeah well, people make mistakes every day.

alessio said: I am sorry, I do dispute this. They asked me to provide an address, which I did and then kept insisting it still was not accurate even though it was. This was all they did. Please, please, please see my initial summary. It probably couldnt get any more detailed than there.

Then show the ticket responses showing them insisting it was not accurate, and none of this negates the other elements of them having reasonable doubt, doe to paypal address in another country, no phone number, wrong address.

Lets cut through all the shit, it is fishy as hell, I accept there are probably legitimate reasons but you cant blame them for the response.

Just my 25c.

• @alessio said:
    Would you have a name? I couldnt find anything related.

@Harzem

Thanked by 1alessio
  • aglodekaglodek Member
    edited November 2014

@c1bl said: I see another free PR topic for Delimiter today.

Two of a kind clash: paranoia vs paranoia (well, okay, somewhat different strains). Throw in "Fraud Record" into the mix and I'm not a little scared of where we are heading. Another SpamHaus-like, private Judge Dredd growing with inevitable collateral damage coming soon.

Thanked by 2geekalot HostNun
  • alessioalessio Member
    edited November 2014

AnthonySmith said: yeah well, people make mistakes every day.

But Delimiter blames me for theirs.

AnthonySmith said: Then show the ticket responses showing them insisting it was not accurate, and none of this negates the other elements of them having reasonable doubt, doe to paypal address in another country, no phone number, wrong address.

I am sorry but this sentence does not make sense. I can post their replies but you will only see that they kept repeating themselves, insisting that even the new address was inaccurate even though I explained why their random number was naturally not able to confirm anything. Do you want me to post this?

But I already said that all in the very first posting.

AnthonySmith said: Lets cut through all the shit, it is fishy as hell, I accept there are probably legitimate reasons but you cant blame them for the response.

I dont blame them for any response, please see my opening post. Them closing the account was fine, I blame them for such unfounded records at third parties.

• @aglodek said:
    Two of a kind clash: paranoia vs paranoia (well, different strains). Throw in "Fraud Record" into the mix and I'm not a little scared of where we are heading. Another SpamHaus-like, private Judge Dredd growing with inevitable collateral damage coming soon.

Pretty sure @Harzem is nothing like Steve Linford.

• MarkTurner said: I think you know well enough by now that forums are not helpdesks.

that still changes nothing. on how your company is run. and how bad it really is.

Don't want to help = Don't post offers

• wychwych Member
    edited November 2014

@TarZZ92 Lets lighten the mood...

• wych said: [retracted]

what a shame!

• TarZZ92 said: Don't want to help

I think you need to read these forums a little closer. If a customer has been wronged there is no stronger advocate for them internally than me. I will personally fight until their problem is resolved.

This is not a problem, this is someone who tried to beat the system, were told they need to comply with the T&C's and provide valid contact information, didn't, got shutdown and refunded.

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.