Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you consider yourself a quality top shelf provider? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you consider yourself a quality top shelf provider?

1235»

Comments

• @TarballZ said:
    People with an inferiority complex have to reinforce what they think they're good at in order to get a sense of self worth. Punjabis aren't the friendliest people around, trust me, or the most intelligent for that matter.

This sure is going off-topic but this here will also be my last reply. Punjabi's ( known as sikhs ) are the fiercest race in India , their families have atleast every son / daughter in the Army. And not friendly ? you must have got it completely wrong ( or your manner might have pissed them off ) They cherish humor more than anyone else.

• @Bhuvan said:
    This sure is going off-topic but this here will also be my last reply. Punjabi's ( known as sikhs ) are the fiercest race in India , their families have atleast every son / daughter in the Army. And not friendly ? you must have got it completely wrong ( or your manner might have pissed them off ) They cherish humor more than anyone else.

Right, because they are all Xerox copies of perfection, so they are all the same. Nationalism has its place, but not here. You don't see Americans boasting about how we are so much better than at this or that, how ambitious we are and what we can and will accomplish... so on and so forth...

• But we British still do love a good cup of tea, thats all that really matters here.

• @TarballZ said:
    You don't see Americans boasting about how we are so much better than at this or that, how ambitious we are and what we can and will accomplish... so on and so forth...

Haha. Hah. Ha.

• You dont see Indians degrading other country folks you sure do love to get into stuff. Anyways I'd like to stop it here @TarballZ . Anyone else other than him who felt inappropriate / had hard feeling I'd like to apologize too. Retiring for the night. Good n8 folks.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    But we British still do love a good cup of tea, thats all that really matters here.

Tea binds us together haha

• Could the administrator please delete this thread? It ended up being completely off-topic and I don't want to hurt an up-and-coming provider just to try and teach him a lesson. I believe that he learned his part and I'd like to be a better member of this community. Thank you.

• I'd recommend flagging for close.

• 0xdragon said: I'd recommend flagging for close.

Considering the "friendly" exchange of words that took place here I'd like it removed. @VPSRAIDSolutions doesn't deserve to have this in his past forever.

• Bhuvan said: or your manner might have pissed them off

Now that wouldnt be specific to Indians though. I wouldnt know of any place on this planet where such an attitude would be appreciated. Interestingly, though not surprisingly, enough, he avoids direct confrontation - very swift with insulting and rude responses, a PM sent to him about this behaviour is still unanswered.

• @TarballZ said:
    Considering the "friendly" exchange of words that took place here I'd like it removed. VPSRAIDSolutions doesn't deserve to have this in his past forever.

Thank you and sorry once again :)

• Ah, everything seems to be alright now.

Should I serve some earl grey tea and some laddu ? ;)

• Closed as this is going nowhere.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n wych
This discussion has been closed.