Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Nun ✞ 1 GB OpenVZ in Vegas for $19 or set your own price!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Nun ✞ 1 GB OpenVZ in Vegas for $19 or set your own price!

HostNunHostNun Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Hi all,

Tonight's offer, along with the previous one, is a continuation of our 1 Year Anniversary Sale. We have room for a few more Haiqings at this juncture, so, without further ado...

The Offer

Two choices. Either 1) Haiqing for $19 / year or 2) negotiate your own specs and pricing. If you choose the latter, the only rule is that you must negotiate in this thread rather than backchannel!

What's included with a 'Haiqing'?

1 GB RAM, 1 GB Vswap, 1 TB Bandwidth, 60 GB RAID protected HDD, and 2 IPv4.

What are the node specs?

A mixture of Dual Intel Xeon L5630 & L5639 CPUs in Vegas/Fiberhub. RAID 1 HDD on the former and RAID 10 HDD on the latter. PM for a test IP.

Automatic provisioning?

If the payment is successful, your VPS will be created instantly. We accept more than 30 different currencies via PayPal. 40 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.

Additional IPs?

$1 / month per IPv4. IPv6 is free.

Backups?

Daily remote backups are $1 / month.

cPanel?

We can provide a cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized License for $16.99 / month.

Managed/Unmanaged?

The service is unmanaged, but we may attempt to provide 'best effort' support depending on the complexity of the problem.

You don't have the OS I want!

Let us know what you want and we'll try to make it available for you.

Dear sir, I will have you know that the content of your website is more offensive than the movie Sister Act

If you would like to submit a complaint along these lines, please consider reading some of our responses in previous offers first. If you're looking to criticize Host Nun without having tried the service, we recommend consulting @W1V_Lee for expert advice. We are interested in and open to all 'aesthetic' criticisms.

As always, thank you for your interest and God Bless!

Comments

• Does this include 2 IPv4 addresses as in previous offers?

• yep!

• 2) 1 GB RAM, 1 GB Vswap, 1TB Bandwidth, 120 GB RAID protected HDD, and 1 IPv4, $10/yr ?

• @bohdans I can't go lower than $12.69 / year, and it would have to be less RAM and HDD at that price.

• 2 GB RAM, 2 TB Bandwidth, 50 GB storage, 2 IPv4, Backup, $30 CDN/year

• @neilp316 said:
    2 GB RAM, 2 TB Bandwidth, 50 GB storage, 2 IPv4, Backup, $30 CDN/year

2gb of RAM for a CDN?

• @HostNun said:
    neilp316 CAD*?

That makes more sense.

• @HostNun
    2) 1GB RAM, 1GB Vswap, 1TB Bandwidth, 100 GB RAID protected HDD, and 1 IPv4, $15/yr ?

• @neilp316 I can do that for $30 CAD w/ either 40 GB HDD or 50 GB HDD and no backups.

• @bohdans said:
    2) 1GB RAM, 1GB Vswap, 1TB Bandwidth, 100 GB RAID protected HDD, and 1 IPv4, $15/yr ?

Lowest I can go for that is $19. Shaving $4 off Haiqing and swapping 1 IPv4 for +40 GB HDD is not worth the trade for me. HN is a relatively small provider and HDD doesn't grow on trees!

• @HostNun said:
    neilp316 I can do that for $30 CAD w/ either 40 GB HDD or 50 GB HDD and no backups.

50 GB with backup for $35 CAD?

• @neilp316 Deal, I'll message you with the subscription link. Thanks!

• I mean if the service is good, who cares what the provider believes in.

Just I'd recommend getting a designer to make you guys a good looking design.

• @vladka24 yeah, I chose that overused themeforest template as a joke last year. I think it has been scoffed and grimaced at by enough angry design connoisseurs at this point. I would like a new design, but don't really have the budget for it. I'd trade hosting for design work, though.

• Pm me. Lol..

@HostNun said:
    vladka24 yeah, I chose that overused themeforest template as a joke last year. I think it has been scoffed and grimaced at by enough angry design connoisseurs at this point. I would like a new design, but don't really have the budget for it. I'd trade hosting for design work, though.

• 512MB RAM/vSwap 20GB HDD, 512GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 * 3 : $1.49*3/m ??

• @theenter is that a physics equation? Do you mean $1.49 per quarter?

• theentertheenter Member
    edited October 2014

@HostNun not quarter, 3 VPS : $1.49*3=$4.47/month

• 512MB RAM, 512 MB swap, 1TB Bandwidth, 200 GB RAID protected HDD, and 1 IPv4. how much would you ask?

• @HostNun

Same specs and price as offer, but with 20GB HDD and backups?

• @theenter Oh, yeah, that seems fair! I'll configure everything and PM you shortly.

@Akito Let me think about it and get back to you.

@samczsun Deal. Order via https://abbey.hostnun.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=68 and I'll modify the resources after it's provisioned.

• Out of stock? ><

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Backups?

Daily remote backups are $1 / month.

For Any Plan in your Inventory ?? Or Only for this $19 Plan ??

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2014

128RAM, 5GB HDD, 1TB bwt/m, 1ipv4 (or, even only ipv6) for 5$/y?

(used as shoutcast restreamer)

• @Akito $4.99 / month. $3.99 w/ 100 GB HDD.

@ranaldlys I've made some more available, try again.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL Any plan.

@jvnadr Lowest I can do is $12.69 / year since IPv4 is a limited resource and costs money. I would go lower than that for an IPv6 only plan, but SVM doesn't allow it (yet?).

• HostNun said: Lowest I can do is $12.69 / year since IPv4 is a limited resource and costs money. I would go lower than that for an IPv6 only plan, but SVM doesn't allow it (yet?).

I am interested for another use (nginx-rtmp). Even lower cpu/ram usage, allowing only nat ports or ipv6. For nat only, what is the price?

• I don't think it's possible to make a VPS in SVM without at least one 1Pv4 so... in that sense, I can't go lower than $12.69. You know what I mean?

It's not a matter of whether you would be using it or not, but of SVM forcing me to waste an IP.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Oh, I see. Then, I want this on My Hegumenia Plan ! Although, I've implemented cPRemote Backup Solution but one extra would help me in disasters :-P

• Open a ticket and I'll get that sorted for you.