Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated *2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 42 GB ECC RAM / 1TB SATA * – $47.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated *2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 42 GB ECC RAM / 1TB SATA * – $47.95

Comments

• @seomajster said:
    mashokk369
    On 100mbps unlimited you can get max 33TB transfer if you use 100% of line 24/7 (thats in practice not doable). 1gbps with 30TB is better option, just my 2 cents;)

That's right. I thought I need to restrict the VPS users without resorting to throttling. Giving a VPS a 100 MBps burst only. of course we have software solutions.

• Finally got my server setup and it's working amazingly, had a few issues with the DRAC system but got them resolved and everything is running efficently. Great server for a great price. :)

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • how to order software raid, how fast is server setup?

• @postcd
    Additional info in your order should be enough for software raid. I have 5 servers with Quadix, some were delivered in 24-48 hours, some little over 48hours but servers and network are good so its worth waiting.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • @postcd said:
    how to order software raid, how fast is server setup?

List software raid (1,5 or 10) in the memo section of the order please.

• @wilywx said:
    Hello , pls check the ticket 540032 and 312624 , thanks .

Please advise if you are still having any outstanding issues.

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    I did but they wont even replace a disk that even bad!

We would of course replace a bad disk with a brand new one. If you are seeing any issues, please list your support ticket and will make sure its resolved right away.

• @volumedrive said:
    List software raid (1,5 or 10) in the memo section of the order please.

My order Number: 8693795644. Please Install software raid 10

• I have 5 days and still nothing

• i too wait 5 days, what happened? you do not answer to tickets

• 6 days and go and do not answer any ticket

• @jason25 said:
    I have 5 days and still nothing

@Jason25, what is your order ID? We'll either get this deployed for you right away or issue you a full refund as we guarantee our 24 to 48 hour (excluding weekend) setup time.

• @onotole said:
    i too wait 5 days, what happened?

Same. Ticket or order ID please..

• @volumedrive said:

paypal: QuadIX - Invoice #330
    ticket: http://quadix.co/ix/viewticket.php?tid=659124&c=Kmj00XqG

you add me additional days to use period?

• @volumedrive said:
    Jason25, what is your order ID? We'll either get this deployed for you right away or issue you a full refund as we guarantee our 24 to 48 hour (excluding weekend) setup time.

Order Number: 9722449838

they have as active but and data? accesses the ips?

They have not sent any mail. They can also answer tickets.

24-48 hours is seriously?

Order this since 27

• @volumedrive said:
    Jason25, what is your order ID? We'll either get this deployed for you right away or issue you a full refund as we guarantee our 24 to 48 hour (excluding weekend) setup time.

My order Number: 8693795644. Waiting from Last Wednesday

• you add days delay for the next month payment?

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited November 2014

Nevermind.

• Nevermind.

• @onotole said:
    you add days delay for the next month payment?

We do not start the billing cycle until the server(s) have been delivered.

• @mashokk369 said:

Please email your details to [email protected] and we'll get this expedited for you right away.

• waiting waiting and waiting :( when I can receive the server? :(

• guys you are would answered why is to long time setup

• mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited November 2014

@volumedrive said:
    Please email your details to [email protected] and we'll get this expedited for you right away.

Mail sent to support. Still No response?
    When can we expect our server?

• somebody got the server, or not worth the wait?

• @mashokk369 said:

Thank you for your patience. We have received several hundred orders over the last few weeks and we are processing them as quickly as possible. We've overnighted extra hardware so we can continue processing orders. Again, we thank you for your patience and business.

• How is delivery time currently?

In your offer here i see "Dual CPU Intel Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT)", while on the order page i see just single "Intel Xeon X5650 12 Core Dedicated Server"

In your offer here I see 42GB RAM, while on the order page i see 32GB RAM

So which one is true at this stage?

• Please for me post this Transfer: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/37255/transfer-server-quadix-dual-xeon-x5650-with-42gb-ram-2x1tb-hard-disk-and-28-ipv4#latest
    if anybody want to order this plan you can receive transfer from me instead of order new what do you think about this?

• mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited November 2014

Received my server on Sunday.
    I have an open ticket. Please check:#395916.

• @volumedrive

just ordered one.. lets hee how it goes