Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET and CF are up to something - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET and CF are up to something

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

All of these were added earlier: https://www.cloudflare.com/ips

We've since made a few more changes.

How does it work now?

• jbiloh said: How does it work now?

No still not without a proxy for us.
    See this screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c53psaacf

• @jbiloh it works for me but it allows me to visit LET once then blocks me for a few minutes then another time then blocks me etc

Thanked by 1ATHK

solarman said: No still not without a proxy for us.

See this screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c53psaacf

Both LEB and LET are blocked for you?

• @jbiloh said:
    Both LEB and LET are blocked for you?

Yes

We made another change 1 minute ago, what do you see now?

• Still 522 :(

Can you PM me your personal IP please?

• @jbiloh said:
    Can you PM me your personal IP please?

its on the bottom of the screenshot I posted !

Try now please.

Is anyone else having reachability problems at this point?

• No still the same.
    This is getting silly I have to go. Must say not impressed with colocrossing

• yes, still same issues

Is it intermittent or just simply never works?

We've tested this about 50 times from different end users / website testing / etc and can't seem to replicate this problem.

Other than @premiumN and @solarman is anyone else facing this issue?

• still see errors from cf

• @jbiloh

Issue still persist. What about contacting cloudflare for some possible solution?
    Ray ID: 17e02ec42884134d

• no errors here at the moment.

• I get this all the time:

...but at least it shows something. Before this it would show nothing...then, at random, it works - for example right now as I type this reply.

Hopefully it still works when I hit "post comment" ;-)

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited October 2014

@jbiloh why don't you use incapsula? i switched to incapsula from cf and never regret :) cf causes even more downtime than w/o it

We made another change to Cloud Flare, though there is no guarantee it will fix this problem. We're really quite struggling to figure out what is causing these 522 issues.

• @jbiloh said:
    We made another change to Cloud Flare, though there is no guarantee it will fix this problem. We're really quite struggling to figure out what is causing these 522 issues.

You are on a paid Cloudflare plan as far as I understand. Why dont you simply contact their support and enquire about the issue? You should have sufficient information for them to trace the errors by now.

We've made another change a few seconds ago. Let us know how it looks now guys.

@k0nsl How often are you receiving the 522 error over the past 30 minutes?

• @jbiloh said:
    We've made another change a few seconds ago. Let us know how it looks now guys.

What about my previous suggestion?

Their support is a web form, which we have submitted.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

I'm also getting the CF error page, it comes and goes and mostly happens on 4G loading www. And non www.

It's loosened a bit not getting as much anymore, I'll keep you posted if I get another one..

ATHK said: I'm also getting the CF error page, it comes and goes and mostly happens on 4G loading www. And non www.

It's loosened a bit not getting as much anymore, I'll keep you posted if I get another one..

Ok thanks for the update.

• @jbiloh said:
    Their support is a web form, which we have submitted.

Sure, but havent they got back to you yet? There were plenty of error ids posted, it shouldnt be hard for them to find out why those requests failed.

But then, as I wrote before, from how it appears it really seems their servers simply cannot connect to the LET server. Now the question is do you block anything here or do they have (intermittent) routing issues.