Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Labs - 4 ARM cores deployed in 10 secs - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online Labs - 4 ARM cores deployed in 10 secs

1235»

Comments

• @netomx said:
    Stupid me, stopped my server and now it can't be allocated :(

FYI, same thing happened to me. You can open a ticket and ask them to start it for you.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jrsmith said:
    FYI, same thing happened to me. You can open a ticket and ask them to start it for you.

Tried it 5 tomes and it worked now :)

• @xyz said:
    Actually, I'm starting to remember things. I believe during the time I ordered, they were having a lot of fraud issues going on, and they suspended most international payments (payment via CC was unavailable - could only pay via PayPal). Maybe that's why they required verification.

Sorry my bad - so Online.net servers don't require any verification now?

No, except if you use an US IP with a Credit Card not from the same country or something like that.

Thanked by 1xyz
  • @OnlineJulien when will you announce the prices for these ARM servers? I probably want to rent one, but want to see the prices first.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 2015

@rds100 said:
    @OnlineJulien when will you announce the prices for these ARM servers? I probably want to rent one, but want to see the prices first.

This. I'd rather like to get some of these too, but would like to know the pricing.

• @rds100 said:
    OnlineJulien when will you announce the prices for these ARM servers? I probably want to rent one, but want to see the prices first.

Same here.

• 7 USD/month.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

trvz said: 7 USD/month.

You're not Online.net, and nope, pretty certain it's going to be less.

• i am surprised they still have not released pricing.......