Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scammers ! Avoid SkylineNetworks Aka. Shivam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scammers ! Avoid SkylineNetworks Aka. Shivam

Comments

• come on, where is this guy? been waiting for his reply all morning the popcorn is now cold.

• @akz said:
    come on, where is this guy? been waiting for his reply all morning the popcorn is now cold.

He perhaps has already seen this thread as a guest and decided to not using this account anymore lol. I will try to call paypal tomorrow how the case is going on ...

• @xDragonZ said:
    Loled so hard when I saw his avatar is skyline logo and someone suggested skyline hosting and he reply he will go for that hosting provider.

That was a joke.

Thanked by 2hostnoob Amitz
  • Hey, i haven't left its just had some personal matters to attend to. Yes i did agree to this transaction and paid the full amount as he said.Firstly , this has nothing to do with Skyline Networks , its between me and you since this was a transaction for an OVH Server. Thirdly i haven't received the transferred server. You provided me with a temp login (until the server was transferred) in which after i paid didn't work.

• @mpkossen the first time was what? and who did i do it to please provide some information regarding this because all i can remember was you messaging me about supposedly scamming someone i've never heard of.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

VPSRAIDSolutions said: paypal doesn't guarentee seller protection for virtual goods

Neither does it guarantee "Buyer Protection" for intangible goods either.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited September 2014

@Shivam said:
    Hey, i haven't left its just had some personal matters to attend to. Yes i did agree to this transaction and paid the full amount as he said.Firstly , this has nothing to do with Skyline Networks , its between me and you since this was a transaction for an OVH Server. Thirdly i haven't received the transferred server. You provided me with a temp login (until the server was transferred) in which after i paid didn't work.

It not between you and me anymore. The OVH-Staff told me that they have transferred the dedicated server to your account. So you could easily reinstall the operating system. Also the temp login worked as you have installed your crappy solusvm setup. I am tired of this bullshit... I will clarify this up by contacting OVH and Paypal again...

Thanked by 1Corey
  • Fine by me, also i don't use OVH Servers for Skyline, i use OVH Servers for my other brand Hostsavor.

• AFAIK false disputes are something Paypal frowns upon as well. Once the dispute is over, contact them for a counter-dispute in which you're actually looking to have his account locked for fraud.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Well to me it seems that you could have both worked on the matter, it's just a barrier between you that's stopping you from getting this issue sorted.

Talk to each other, try to solve it.

Now regarding some racist comments read here, you guys, just leave LET. I don't care if the seller or buyer is indian or portuguese, business is business. Of course that you do need to evaluate the risks, but don't judge everyone who lives in that country.

Thanked by 1obakfahad
  • duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited September 2014

@MrGeneral said:
    Well to me it seems that you could have both worked on the matter, it's just a barrier between you that's stopping you from getting this issue sorted.

Talk to each other, try to solve it.

Now regarding some racist comments read here, you guys, just leave LET. I don't care if the seller or buyer is indian or portuguese, business is business. Of course that you do need to evaluate the risks, but don't judge everyone who lives in that country.

Everyone who posts racists things should stop it's not in anyway readable for anyone...lol

Hostsavor> @Shivam said:

Fine by me, also i don't use OVH Servers for Skyline, i use OVH Servers for my other brand Hostsavor.

Guys please also avoid https://hostsavor.com/ (I guess it's you then ?) as I comes from the same user which is known as a scammer ! Thanks

• Duyan13 , what does buying a personal server for my own use have to do with all my brands?

• IF ''i scammed you with one of my services'' sure then bring up my company but since this issue is about a transaction between me and you i'm not sure why your creating a thread, if you thought i made a mistake by opening a dispute ? you could have messaged me privately which you didn't.

• @Shivam said:
    Duyan13 , what does buying a personal server for my own use have to do with all my brands?

It's a character reference, you are judged for all actions, not just those attributed to a brand when you transact online.

• duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited September 2014

@Shivam said:
    IF ''i scammed you with one of my services'' sure then bring up my company but since this issue is about a transaction between me and you i'm not sure why your creating a thread, if you thought i made a mistake by opening a dispute ? you could have messaged me privately which you didn't.

Mate you know what I don't care. You Sir are a scammer. And no one should trust scammers (Or should trust you ?)... So because of that I opened this thread to warn the community and everyone else who might be dealing with you in the feature.

Both of you seem to be nice guys. Please solve the issue privately, I don't think we need to bash anyone here. :)

• @MrGeneral said:
    Both of you seem to be nice guys. Please solve the issue privately, I don't think we need to bash anyone here. :)

Okay. I will leave this here as it is. I may update this thread about the paypal dispute though :)

edited September 2014

@duyan13 said:

And the first thing you do is opening a thread? If I had bought a server from you and couldn't login to, then I'd open a dispute as well. I wouldn't create a thread about it, but I would solve the issue privately, first of all. You guys should speak to each other and see what's going on with the server. Exchange some emails and get this situation settled.

@duyan13 said:

Just talk to him, try to see what's going on. Let's not jump on him and criticize all his work and companies he owns.

• @MrGeneral said:
    And the first thing you do is opening a thread? If I had bought a server from you and couldn't login to, then I'd open a dispute as well. I wouldn't create a thread about it, and would solve the issue privately, first of all. You guys should speak to each other and see what's going on with the server. Exchange some emails and get this situation settled.

I don't want to go deep into this now because it really doesn't matter now.
    As I said the login worked ! Since he used it to install his SolusVM setup.
    I gave him the login BEFORE he sent me the money ! Afterwards when he finished installing his crap he sent me the money. And I messaged OVH for the transfer, OVH as usual needs more than a day to do that transfer so he had to wait. Then I got an email from OVH saying that the server has been successfully transferred.
    A month later he opened that dispute... I would call this a scam and nothing else.

• Mr General, why are you jumping on the op? It was Shivam who opened the dispute, after a month, without so much as contacting the op first, putting false info into the PayPal dispute, essentially trying to defraud the op of the payment sent. Sure, I prob would have reached out first, but seeing how the other guy has carried himself in some threads, I wouldn't have expected to get a response from him anyway.

• My business didn't scam anyone, just me personally, so my business shouldn't be held accountable. (Says Shivam)

The logic of some people......

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited September 2014

@Shivam said:
    IF ''i scammed you with one of my services'' sure then bring up my company but since this issue is about a transaction between me and you i'm not sure why your creating a thread, if you thought i made a mistake by opening a dispute ? you could have messaged me privately which you didn't.

Company? Where? Virtual company? VAT ID? Registration number... etc.?

If i understanded well , you installed solusvm so you got the server. But you opened a dispute.

Maybe i not understand now.. please fix me by somebody.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @duyan13 said:
    I also just noticed that his paypal account is not even verified ! Seems very fishy lol...
    Never going to do any deals on LET anymore that's too risky ;)

Sorry to hear that about your frustration. I know the feeling. Just wanted to chime in and say that the vast major of deals through LET has been pretty good for me personally. But, I haven't sold anything, so maybe that's the difference. And it sucks for the community when one or two bad actors causes all these issues.

• edited September 2014

@shivam So you had the server a month when you are already using it.T hen you open a FALSE dispute to get your money back stating some bullshit. Wow you are really a piece of work. You should call your business Skyline Scammers Network. A haven for scammers like @shivam. It really fits then your other business scamsavor.com. Where we like to open paypal disputes for no reason because we ran out of money.

I guess you and sz1hosting are related! Your going to state that we are hurting your business and you will lose sales because of these posts! I cant wait for you to say that!

• Was it ever explained why he "chose" Skyline in the Wordpress thread and is now running the "company"? This isn't even fishy any more, it's straight up ammonia.

• alexhalexh Member
    edited September 2014

Shivam said: Hey, i haven't left its just had some personal matters to attend to. Yes i did agree to this transaction and paid the full amount as he said.Firstly , this has nothing to do with Skyline Networks , its between me and you since this was a transaction for an OVH Server. Thirdly i haven't received the transferred server. You provided me with a temp login (until the server was transferred) in which after i paid didn't work.

Was the server transferred to you as the OP stated, and seemingly provided evidence of?

Did you open a dispute with PayPal after using or having access to the service for 1 month?

• @alexh said:
    Did you open a dispute with PayPal after using or having access to the service for 1 month?

The server was transferred after 1-2 days according to the OVH-Staff.
    I also didn't get any message from him after that so I guess that he must have it already.

• @coolnow it was a joke as nekki stated in the previous comment, you guys are slow.
    Secondly yes it was working for the 1-2 days before the transfer since you provided me information and then after that you told me to wait for the transfer i did, but once you messaged me saying the transfer was completed everything stopped working.

• duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited September 2014

@Shivam said:
    coolnow it was a joke as nekki stated in the previous comment, you guys are slow.
    Secondly yes it was working for the 1-2 days before the transfer since you provided me information and then after that you told me to wait for the transfer i did, but once you messaged me saying the transfer was completed everything stopped working.

So your paypal dispute is actually invalid. The ownage of the dedicated server has been tranferred to you so you have fo deal with these issues when some occures by simply contacting them. Opening a paypal dispute however is a scam.