Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost September Sale | 6 U.S Locations | High Bandwidth/Cheap IPs, Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost September Sale | 6 U.S Locations | High Bandwidth/Cheap IPs, Guaranteed Lowest Prices

124»

Comments

• @Chuck - No, there are no free bandwidth upgrades. Yes, we offer TUN/TAP support. If you are not provisioned with vSwap RAM by default, please open a ticket. We will fix it for you.

@0xdragon - We currently have Atoms on sale for $29/month each right now along with E3-1240v3s at $59/month each.

@MorningIris - No it has not been down since "yesterday". There was a minor hiccup that has now been resolved. LA nodes are also stable now. Please open a ticket if you wish to claim compensation.

@hotsnow

1. Yes, it's REALLY raid-10 pure SSD.
    2. 4048MB Guaranteed RAM and 4048MB vSwap RAM is offered on that plan.
  • @jnguyen It was down, and LA node was not stable due to that Jerk running some crap as you know, now it's quiet, I just hope you get rid of the jerk because the node is good.

• jnguyen said: Atoms on sale for $29/month

Atom C2758 Octo Core? Can I have a coupon code, please? :)

• @0xdragon said:
    Atom C2758 Octo Core? Can I have a coupon code, please? :)

Yes, Atom C2758 Octo Core. There is no coupon code required to purchase at $29/month base price, it's available on our website (limited stock).

If you are planning on upgrading the server with higher specifications, I may be able to offer a discount if you PM me what you're intending on ordering.

• @jnguyen: Yep, yesterday I posted this:

@windytime90 said:
    jnguyen: It seems that there are always a lot of comments in your thread :D. Anyway, since there's a trial plan, I've decided to give them a try.

And today, my order is marked as "Fraud". I wonder do you really provide a free trial or just a joke? LOL

• @windytime90 - Most people who ordered a trial were accepted. We have strict fraud screening procedures when it comes to trials.

• @jnguyen: And how about this?:

• I already have services with GVH and i took this trial to check their new location, and my trial was activated within 10 minutes or so. Apart from the blacklisted IP, the vps is snappy. @jnguyen You dont have any clean IP ranges?

• @jnguyen said:
    Chuck - No, there are no free bandwidth upgrades. Yes, we offer TUN/TAP support. If you are not provisioned with vSwap RAM by default, please open a ticket. We will fix it for you.

How much vSwap RAM for SeptemberSpecial5?

I have contacted support. He asked me "How much did you plan specify?"

The funny thing is that I have provided IP Address, Server Root Password and the Plan name.

It looks like the customer support people have no idea about this deal on LET?

• GallaeahoGallaeaho Member
    edited September 2014

@windytime90 said:
    jnguyen: And how about this?:

Again, we have very strict rules when it comes to trial accounts. Your account was flagged by our automated fraud prevention systems. I've completed a manual review of the order and we will proceed with it. Please allow up to 10 minutes for the Fraud status to be removed from your order.

@Chuck said:
    It looks like the customer support people have no idea about this deal on LET?

I'm well aware of it, Chuck. :)

• Why do I need to provide Server Root Password when I submit ticket? Aren't the account number and Plan name enough?

I'm new to GreenValueHost. Other VPS providers never ask for Server Root Password when I submit ticket.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited September 2014

@Chuck said:
    Why do I need to provide Server Root Password when I submit ticket? Aren't the account number and Plan name enough?

I'm new to GreenValueHost. Other VPS providers never ask for Server Root Password when I submit ticket.

for OpenVZ, the root password is useless for the admin of the node, he does have any privilege on the container, lol

• @hotsnow said:
    for OpenVZ, the root password is useless for the admin of the node, he does have any privilege on the container, lol

What I'm trying to say is that it's risky to provide root password every time submit the ticket. Who knows if someone else sees it?

• @jnguyen how much VSwap for SeptemberSpecial5 plan?

• @Chuck said:
    jnguyen how much VSwap for SeptemberSpecial5 plan?

i think there will be 80% of your total RAM

• @antiycda said:
    i think there will be 80% of your total RAM

That's mean if u order a 1GB vps . U can only get 200MB RAM. there other will be the VSwap,LOL

• How much vSwap RAM for SeptemberSpecial5?

I have contacted support. He asked me "How much did you plan specify?"

• @jnguyen

How much vSwap RAM for SeptemberSpecial5?

I have contacted support. He asked me "How much did your plan specify?"

• The vSwap RAM is specified in this thread. It's the same as the guaranteed RAM.

• @jnguyen said:
    The vSwap RAM is specified in this thread. It's the same as the guaranteed RAM.

Well, perhaps you should tell your customer support about it? He asks me and I ask you.

Thanks for your time.

• Domain Not Found

The domain you requested does not exist on the Anti DDoS Proxy system.
    This either means that it never existed or that it was suspended for non-payment, TOS violation or other reasons.
    If you're the owner of this website, please contact us to resolve this issue.

• the secure.greenvaluehost.com be resolved to 5.254.108.227 which belong to Romania? and the ssl is shown as not trusted, what happened? be hacked? ...

• bad service hosting
    VPS - Connection Errors - Site do always load time out
    3 days....not ticket replay.

• Be careful with this guy, he terminated my VPS without notice. I have paid the invoice but without any reason my VPS got terminated. And he won't tell me any reason about the termination.

• Did you submit a ticket for that sir?

• @thanhtrieu said:
    bad service hosting
    VPS - Connection Errors - Site do always load time out
    3 days....not ticket replay.

What is your ticket ID?

• xalexxalex Member
    edited January 2015

Beware of GreenValueHost - they are scammers and thieves.
    If you pay for the year of hosting they will setup your server then will shut it down in a month or so and keep your money. That's how they robbed me - canceled the service paid for 1 year upfront and refused to refund.
    That's the way they are running their "business".
    GreenValueHost are scammers and thieves, pure fraud - stay away from them.

• @xalex said:
    Beware of GreenValueHost - they are scammers and thieves.
    If you pay for the year of hosting they will setup your server then will shut it down in a month or so and keep your money. That's how they robbed me - canceled the service paid for 1 year upfront and refused to refund.
    That's the way they are running their "business".
    GreenValueHost are scammers and thieves, pure fraud - stay away from them.

SAME HERE !!!!!

3 days with vps Down ... just greenvaluehost suck my balls ... they say no more from NL vps and i buy it annualy wtf ??? :| Next Due DATE 05/08/2015 ...... they tell me ---> We will put this on hold pending the provisioning of our new pure SSD buffalo nodes. <---

WHAT ??? i need LOW PING no 130 from USA ... just a shit hosting like weloveservers ...

• samblingsambling Member
    edited February 2015

Retracted.