Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2014

trewq said: Wish my account wasn't automatically restricted to one server... I was going to order 30...

Open them a ticket, they will raise your quota at least to 4-5 (they did it for me a couple of hours earlier)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@jvnadr said:
    Open them a ticket, they will raise your quota at least to 4-5 (they did it for me a couple of hours earlier)

I did. No reply as of yet.

• How the hell are you guys getting your OS installed? How long did it take? Which OS (anyone with Debian or Ubuntu)?

Mine won't install after 90+ minutes, even if I leave the partitioning without changing it.

Someone said earlier my HDD might not be working probably, could this be the case? It says "Your server's hardware was last checked on 2014-06-01 10:30:20."

• trewq said: I did. No reply as of yet.

Must be crowded right now there as in Times Square in New year's Eve!

• trewq said: I did. No reply as of yet.

I don't think they do non-business support at these hours. I have a ticket waiting too and it said they weren't open at the submit page.

• hostnoob said: How long did it take?

Installed it ~5 hours ago, took 10-15 minutes. Debian 7 x86_64.

• @hostnoob Mine took about 35 mins to install Debian. Ubuntu on 2nd box is at like 45 mins, says it's just finishing up. Maybe cancel/try again? Might just be a glitch

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2014

16 Left

• @mikeyur said:
    hostnoob Mine took about 35 mins to install Debian. Ubuntu on 2nd box is at like 45 mins, says it's just finishing up. Maybe cancel/try again? Might just be a glitch

I've done that. 3 times already :(

• mikeyur said: Might just be a glitch

I think that they sold thousand of servers today and all of them are do an install now! So, the infrastructure of the templates bust be busy today...

• /runs to purchase one/

• @joodle Windows Server 2012 R2 image works!

Thanked by 2netomx cassa
  • @albertdb said:
    joodle Windows Server 2012 R2 image works!

How did you install? I was getting an error when running the command. What rescue system did you use?

• wychwych Member

Down to 10.

• @hostnoob said:
    How the hell are you guys getting your OS installed? How long did it take? Which OS (anyone with Debian or Ubuntu)?

Mine won't install after 90+ minutes, even if I leave the partitioning without changing it.

10-15 minutes for me.

• @Amarielle said:
    How did you install? I was getting an error when running the command. What rescue system did you use?

Ubuntu 12.04

• @albertdb said:

Getting "Cannot write to `-' (Broken pipe)."

oO

• @albertdb said:
    joodle Windows Server 2012 R2 image works!

To what disk? Just /dev/sda?

• @cassa said:
    To what disk? Just /dev/sda?

Yeah.

• Got two, yes! :-)

• Less than 5 left.

• @Amarielle said:
    oO

sudo -i

enter pass

then try it

• Derp. Fixed my issue by running sudo -i first

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

How fast is Windows on it? :D

• @sc754 said:

Thanks, literally just realised that :)

• Only 2 left

• 2 left!

• Oneeee

• Aand it's sold out, Back order

Thanked by 1Kris
  • I just ordered the last one before the last one! Guys, one left!