Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• @0xdragon said:
    I have a question, how can I get access to the rescue mode where I can fix configuration errors?

"Rescue mode" on your customer panel :)

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @Kris said:

Humm
    Ipv6 may be the cause. Most of bank´s 3DS refuse any ipv6 connexions ...

• @abermingham said:
    "Rescue mode" on your customer panel :)

Ah, thanks. Haven't had my coffee yet!

• @tr1cky said:
    abermingham: Do you allow TOR "relays"? (No exit node)

Nothing is prohibited

Thanked by 2netomx NanoG6
  • KrisKris Member

abermingham said: Humm Ipv6 may be the cause. Most of bank´s 3DS refuse any ipv6 connexions ...

I kept getting a -> please log back in, until I hard-coded your v4 into my /etc/hosts - Tried re-ordering, but thrown to technical support to place an order, then servers gone.

Oh well, I tried.

• @abermingham said:
    Nothing is prohibited

You won't shut me down for running a TOR relay 24/7 with no bandwidth limitation?

• @abermingham any chances of Solaris for installation? :)

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited August 2014

@abermingham My server's hard drive has been on for 3.452 years, that's really old!

Also I am only able to get one IPv6 /48 but I have two servers?

• abermingham said: Humm Ipv6 may be the cause. Most of bank´s 3DS refuse any ipv6 connexions ...

Ordered via IPv6 connection without any problems twice.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @abermingham are many users having issues getting an OS installed (taking a long time, over one and a half hours)? If not I'll open a ticket

• @0xdragon said:
    abermingham My server's hard drive has been on for 3.452 years, that's really old!

Also I am only able to get one IPv6 /48 but I have two servers?

And ? This is 24h class hdd on our servers, with 5 years of warranty. This is not an limited running time desktop drive (like many many other companies). Don ´t worry :)

Thanked by 2rm_ Zigara
  • @abermingham said:
    And ? This is 24h class hdd on our servers, with 5 years of warranty. This is not an limited running time desktop drive (like many many other companies). Don ´t worry :)

Ah, okay thank you :)

Last question, I am only able to get one IPv6 /48 but I have two servers? Is that an error?

• Bah... I always seem to miss the most interesting deals. :(

• @hostnoob said:
    abermingham are many users having issues getting an OS installed (taking a long time, over one and a half hours)? If not I'll open a ticket

As you can imagine, most if our installation servers are ... Saturated. Very very busy day. If nothing happen, contact our support they will have a look tomorrow morning

Thanked by 1sirmbhe
  • @0xdragon said:

/48 is not enough for you ???! ^^

• @abermingham said:
    /48 is not enough for you ???! ^^

Oh, I'm supposed to subnet it to /64s or /56s I guess? :)

• Thank you for this wonderfull offer @abermingham . My first dedi ever :)

• @abermingham said:
    As you can imagine, most if our installation servers are ... Saturated. Very very busy day. If nothing happen, contact our support they will have a look tomorrow morning

Yeah, I'll just leave it going overnight and see in the morning. Thanks for the offer though, awesome price for what you get

• @0xdragon said:

Correct :)

• @abermingham said:

Please add centos 6.5 support! :)

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • KrisKris Member

Going to order another OVH NA server... just because. Got my hopes up (30+ left) then the site breaks / logs me out when trying to order.

Then the 'contact technical support to order' - makes OVH seem easy.

• It'd suck pretty hard if I gave them all my contact info & credit card info, then not get a server :/

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @abermingham said:

Any chance you can enable KVM for these servers? I have my own server 2012 licence so don't see why I need to pay a monthly fee?

• @Detruire said:
    Bah... I always seem to miss the most interesting deals. :(

Those who missed the chance should consider backordering immediately. The billing is prorated, so people pay only €0.66 instead of €1.99, increasing the urge to buy. Chances are some would not keep few of their servers next month.

• @ZweiTiger said:

^this

• @DalComp said:
    Those who missed the chance should consider backordering immediately. The billing is prorated, so people pay only €0.66 instead of €1.99, increasing the urge to buy. Chances are some would not keep few of their servers next month.

That makes sense, but I have no idea how to actually do a backorder.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited August 2014

Whoops, I thought the "backorder" on the page was clickable. I guess it really gone for good then...
    https://console.online.net/en/order/server_limited

Or monitor the page in case some new stock is released.

• @abermingham
    I wanted to buy one, and your support just stop responding to me, I was trying to get a new credit card and now im too late.....

• DylanDylan Member
    edited August 2014

@abermingham

I placed an order at 22:30 when many were in stock which is still "Waiting delivery" ... does that mean I'll still get one or did something go wrong with my order and now I'm out of luck?

• Would OpenVZ work on this dedicated? could I install Proxmox manually?