Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Choosing a brand name?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Choosing a brand name?

MichaelBuiMichaelBui Member
edited July 2014 in General

First of all, thanks a ton for your interests & support.
I'm starting building up a brand name and I need your opinion on choosing the name.
What do you think the best name for a brand in the list? (General purposes like Google or Yahoo: mail, search, wallet, social network,...)

And your decision is based on which factors?

1. ZINNEE
  2. CEIZE
  3. MSOFO
  4. ITLIZED
  5. XOOSU
  6. XEESI
  7. XEEXY

Comments

• BradBrad Member

None of them make sense and I'm guessing they're randomly generated letters, which anyone should be able to do.

• I guess these names are auto generated.

• i think they're auto generated or free 5 char domain scan,nothing to choose

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited July 2014

285) none

• DylanDylan Member

So... what you're really asking is which terrible gibberish name is the least terrible?

• beaje - Sounds like bj, perfect :)

• rds100rds100 Member

Maybe they have some meaning in Chinese. To me they all seem / sound like crap.

• I really like 156. rhuky, it will be perfect!

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

said: cluwy

cluwy :)

• VPNVPN Member

It has to be 147 pykey

UK users will get the reference.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VPN said:
    It has to be 147 pykey

UK users will get the reference.

Win.

Pykeyhost, buy a yearly plan, get your drive covered in dodgy tarmac for free.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ Licensecart
  • wychwych Member

@Nekki said:

Hahahahaha, but yes most of them seemed junk to me.

• Thanks for your comments, some are contributive, some are offensive but that's fine with me.

Yes, 99% of them are generated and meaningless. I want to find the best short, pronounceable & potential one to be my brand.

I'm not an English-native person and I need someone can help me on this. So please, if you can find the best one, please do share with me.

Thanks again!

• VPNVPN Member

@Nekki said:

Haha, just expect your copper pipes to be taken in the process.

Thanked by 2W3Host Nekki
  • @Nekki said:

"D'ya like dags?"

Thanked by 2W3Host Nekki
  • W3HostW3Host Member

Do yourself a favour and don't use any don't use any of these, lol. Pykey... amazing lol.

• Inb4:
    Someone suggests a good name -> OP isnt around at the time of posting -> domain is registered before OP reads -> 'bad name'

Thanked by 2W3Host Noerman
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

VPN said: Haha, just expect your copper pipes to be taken in the process.

You're not wrong, I put a fridge outside for collection by the council Saturday night, was as I left it at 1am...by 6am someone had come and cut the gas bottle and as much copper pipe as they could access off it and run off! Didn't make a sound either.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • said: ryora
    said: lyrro

No meaning. But I find them readable.

• it does look like a list of Chinese / Welsh Baby names

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited July 2014

You will have to take into account how it meight be pronounced in both American and British.
    http://www.readspeaker.com/voice-demo/

• @Floris said:
    You will have to take into account how it meight be prenounced in both American and British.
    http://www.readspeaker.com/voice-demo/

How do I prenounce something?

• I did check on some "Text-To-Speech" websites but being pronounceable it just one of factors because the name patterns are already something like cvvcv or cvcvv,...

I also want something that make a good feeling when someone look at it or read it out....

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

XOOSU

or

XEEXY

• @FtpIt_Radi How about XEESI?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

XEEXY better, imo.

• seansean Member

I'd go with NOPEY

• MSOFO. More servers or (gt) FO!

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited July 2014

How about MELIKEY ? From your list, XOOSU sounds good.

• colacola Member

@MichaelBui , you know how chinese people name their kids? They drop a pan on the stairs and thats the name. You could make such an experiment and see what brand name you get. :)