Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any ramnode alternative with backups, 50GB+, <=$15/y - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any ramnode alternative with backups, 50GB+, <=$15/y

13»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@Leechum said:
    This is a case of everyone telling me I have a $100 in my pocket. I know that, and it's not anyone elses business, thank you very much.

Good for you, why don't you just go to http://lowendbox.com find a VPS to spend your $ on and stop giving people trying to help you (even though you don't want/need it) jip.

You clearly do not like the responses and I cannot see anyone finding you offers given how you have reacted so far.

• real gem of advice!

• nunimnunim Member
    edited July 2014

@Crab said:
    VPSDime has a daily backup for their VPSes and you'll get a full access to fetch any/all files whenever you need.

The VPSDime backup system seems quite good, I have 9 days worth of backups available to chose from.

Have you considered buying another RamNode to backup your first one? As long as you ensure that both of the VPSes are on different nodes you should have nothing to worry about.

The new ones come with an additional 30GB of storage so you could use it to backup another VPS as well.

Thanked by 1Leechum