Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vpsboard not as good as lownedtalk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vpsboard not as good as lownedtalk

http://lowendtalk.com is better than vpsboard which is surprising to me i do not sell any cc services but i get treated better here than vpsboard.

eg: posting offers etc and in general a nicer experience from the staff.

Just want to say thank you lowendtalk you guys are good! : )

Thanked by 1lelewku

Comments

• blackblack Member

ok...... :/

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

This just seems childish, is their any point in this thread? Seems you just want to make some drama thread.

/thread

Thanked by 1jar
  • @sz1hosting said:

You haven't posted an offer in VPSBoard yet.

• AlexanderM said: This just seems childish, is their any point in this thread? Seems you just want to make some drama thread.

Just did not realize out of all the forums i am on this one is the best and to say i do not sell cc products i am very surprised i get treated better here than anywhere else so just saying thank you to lowendtalk.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

forthcloud said: You haven't posted an offer in VPSBoard yet.

I did a few days ago but they never posted, i post a offer here it is within seconds and any probs the staff talk to me about it.

• LeeLee Veteran

Maybe it's just that vpsboard seen through you quicker and are less tolerant of certain people.

• i love WHT & LET rather than other forums like vpsboard...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited June 2014

W1V_Lee said: Maybe it's just that vpsboard seen through you quicker and are less tolerant of certain people.

That is solely your opinion based on assumptions.

• ATHKATHK Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Now that is just rubbish.

Like this post..

• c0yc0y Member

@sz1hosting said:

Uh no, that's not an opinion, that is a hypothesis

edited June 2014

c0y said: hypothesis

Would have to be a educated guess which again is based on assumptions so clearly no it is not a hypothesis.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting said:
    Just did not realize out of all the forums i am on this one is the best and to say i do not sell cc products i am very surprised i get treated better here than anywhere else so just saying thank you to lowendtalk.

Why would that surprise you? The mods don't work for CC so they've no interest in mistreating you, and Major Biloh will enjoy the traffic your (generally) clusterfuck threads bring to the site, so I imagine you're more than welcome here.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • LeeLee Veteran

@sz1hosting said:

Man, make up your mind before you submit and stop constantly changing your posts.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited June 2014

said: http://lowendtalk.com is better than vpsboard which is surprising to me i do not sell any cc services but i get treated better here than vpsboard.

Just want to say thank you lowendtalk you guys are good! : )

please stop spamming let w/ non-sense post

Thanked by 1switsys
  • Nekki said: Why would that surprise you? The mods don't work for CC so they've no interest in mistreating you, and Major Biloh will enjoy the traffic your (generally) clusterfuck threads bring to the site, so I imagine you're more than welcome here.

Thanks, i was under the assumption cc sellers had a advantage over non cc sellers and i was wrong and wanted to share this so other people who may have the same previous assumptions i had can now see it is fair and just and a overall pleasant experience.

• W1V_Lee said: Man, make up your mind before you submit and stop constantly changing your posts.

I agree.

• The real "conspiracy" is that CCs prices are so low for network, hardware and things like IP space that a lot of the business here simply could not exist, especially with their plans, without ColoCrossing. The reason they have a strange hold on LET is because they are the DC most interested in serving the low end market.

As a side effect there are other issues like somewhat rampant abuse and spam but personally I don't feel like Our Lord & Saviour JBilloh actively seeks out spammers and such, too much headache. Maybe people who sell services through CC like CVPS though.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@sz1hosting said:
    I agree.

Why haven't you thanked every person who replied to your thread like usual?

Thanked by 2sz1hosting Mark_R
  • VMbox said: Why haven't you thanked every person who replied to your thread like usual?

I am trying to be more selective with the thanks.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Lee is right. We just see through your bullshit. Also, as someone who teaches English in a University, you above all people should know the difference between assumptions, opinions and a hypothesis.

Maybe you should go back to counting the unlimited IP's RIPE are assigning you to your non-existent ASN through your many contacts.

Thanked by 3jar switsys Mark_R
  • c0yc0y Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Would have to be a educated guess which again is based on assumptions so clearly no it is not a hypothesis.

Clearly you don't actually know what a hypothesis means as its entire definition focuses around assumption, but opinion doesn't come into play anywhere.

hypothesis (plural "hypotheses") is a proposed explanation for aphenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it.

You could've looked that up on Wikipedia yourself instead of spitting out nonsense arguments just to have a reply like a little child trying to win a discussion because he started it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MartinD said:
    Lee is right. We just see through your bullshit.

I think the bullshit detector here is just fine, but when someone consistently brings drama (and therefore) traffic to the site, it's considered bad business to send them away. You guys are far more militant about shutting down shit and drama over there (which is by no means a critiscm).

• Should also point out it's not vpsBoard you have a problem with, it's me. I denied your posts and blocked your constant whining on IRC, no one else.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Seems appropriate:

:)

Thanked by 3jh AuroraZ switsys
  • im your buddy @sz1hosting ..lowendtalk rulez

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2014

vpsBoard and LET cater to different groups for the most part. There are a lot of members with dual citizenship, but all in all both sites can't be compared to each other. I'm not going to pretend that LET isn't more active, it most certainly is and should be, considering it's been around for a handful of years and vpsBoard is... what? One and a half years old or so.

Sounds like your main issue with vpsBoard is we have what I like to consider is quality control. Offers from non-verified providers are not indexed and not visible to guests. The Verified Provider usergroup allows providers to post in a section that gains more visibility, but their are requirements to be a legitimate business (proof of company/business registration) or having been in business for a year plus.

I thought your name looked familiar and recall we had chatted on IRC earlier this week. You were inquiring about advertising, but no spots were available. I ended up falling asleep as it was almost 5AM my time. I just happened to log back in to IRC this evening and saw:

5:39 AM can i send you $5 to get my offer posted and verified provider already sent the app and posted

5:39 AM i wont tell anyone i promise

5:44 AM plz dr MannDude

5:49 AM MannDude :(

5:49 AM poke

9:17 AM hello

I'm sorry I did not respond to you promptly. I've got a constant backlog of PMs to respond to and don't lurk IRC as much as I used to (though I have my odd day of activity there).

Anyhow, I believe your issue is that your interest was not to partake in a community but rather to push services. You're absolutely free to participate there, but in order to post offers the guidelines are written out very clearly, directly in the text field where you submit a new offer. I found in the past that people didn't read the rules, so I made a sticky thread in the offers forums. That often went ignored, so I made a post template that has the rules. You literally have to delete it from the form to submit an offer. I'll follow up with Martin but it sounds like your offers were not published, probably because you didn't read the rules you probably ctrl+a'ed and removed before ctrl+v'ing your offer and clicking 'submit'.

If you want to become a Verified Provider, you must meet the requirements. They're pretty lax right now actually, all we ask is that you provide proof of being a real business or having been in business for a year or more. https://vpsboard.com/topic/127-becoming-a-verified-provider/ Please do not try to bribe me, it won't work.

• You said just 5 days ago:

sz1hosting said:the horrible evil people on this forum, you have to be very strong to be a host and use lowendtalk and be ready for all the have no life douche bags making negative comments constantly.

Then you complained about not getting your offer listed. Now you are praising LowEndTalk. Putting two and two together i'd bet that your offer will get posted on LEB shortly

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

MannDude said: 5:39 AM can i send you $5 to get my offer posted and verified provider already sent the app and posted 5:39 AM i wont tell anyone i promise 5:44 AM plz

Epic, so essentially if I buy you a coffee (not even a latte) will you remove all possible credibility for a complete stranger?

@sz1hosting grow up ffs.

Thanked by 2Brad AuroraZ
  • Really an unnecessary thread. I like both LET and vpsBoard. You should have just stated how much you appreciate the community and why. No need to compare with a competitor forum.

• @MannDude how many $5s do we have to raise not to post the listing?

Thanked by 3Nekki sz1hosting Pwner
This discussion has been closed.