Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jonathan Nguyen resigns as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Comments

• I came here to comment on past and present GVH actions but it seems inappropriate now they have been hacked. The best of luck to everybody!

• namhuynamhuy Member

@GreenValueHost please save this on your phone just in case

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

I do not think he would kill him self because of "some" of the horrible evil people on this forum, you have to be very strong to be a host and use lowendtalk and be ready for all the have no life douche bags making negative comments constantly. Obviously a few do this for other hosting companies in favor of them or given incentives for slandering another host, doing there best to make them look as worse as possible.

The way some people abuse and negatively bring people down on this forum is no surprise a host wants to commit suicide.

• My VPS LA has been 3 day off..now GVH client area can't be access

• gihangihan Member

http://solusvm.secureserverpanel.com/ is down i am unable to manage my server the customer portal is also down

• GunterGunter Member

Jonny realises he is in the shit due to the compromises, he needs to buy time and avoid the shitstorm people here will unleash.
    So rather than another apology because he has done one of those in the thread already he goes for the suicide option which he has used previosuly albeit much less frequently and he needs a decent sized diversion.
    It largely provides him with breathing space despite the PD being called to his home.
    He is still a waste of space, liar, manipulator and all other references others have made to him throughout the thread. You can;t change stupid.

If that's the case, it worked extremely well.

• cfvpscfvps Member

@Skynetwork said:
    My VPS LA has been 3 day off..now GVH client area can't be access

me too in LA6

• Hello,

I do not speak French, and I do not understand everything.

I have two vps (Netherlands) in greenvaluehost.com. Currently they still work.

Can you sum up the situation in MP?

If I understand. Greenvaluehost.com belongs to a 17 year old?

Thank you for your help

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2014

@sz1hosting said:

So after your rant a few posts eariler about people on this forum abusing it, being douchebags and whatever.

Then you think it's ok to blatantly drop an advert for yourself into the thread...

• @comeback said:
    Hello,

I do not speak French, and I do not understand everything.

I have two vps (Netherlands) in greenvaluehost.com. Currently they still work.

Can you sum up the situation in MP?

If I understand. Greenvaluehost.com belongs to a 17 year old?

Thank you for your help

I believe he is 16 to be precise

• yywudiyywudi Member

@Skynetwork said:
    My VPS LA has been 3 day off..now GVH client area can't be access

@cfvps said:
    me too in LA6

if you're in LA6, maybe your IP are changed in last 3 days. but sadly, right now as can't open clientarea and solusvm, the vps might be UP but you can't access as you don't know the new IP...

my vps migrated from la2 to LA6 and IP changed, now it's up and works well with new IP.

• Why don't the demigods chime in? It must be killing them to see their ward in such a bad shape

• cfvpscfvps Member

@yywudi said:
    my vps migrated from la2 to LA6 and IP changed, now it's up and works well with new IP.

my vps migrated from la2 to LA6 , and IP changed twice .

When migrated complete,they give me new IP but wrong(The new IP points to another site, not me),and VPS is offline.
    Then they changed IP again,but VPS continued to offline.

• W1V_Lee said: Then you think it's ok to blatantly drop an advert for yourself into the thread...

Sorry i do not know what you are talking about.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
  • Wow! This is soon the new

Cest Pit!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • yywudiyywudi Member

@cfvps said:
    Then they changed IP again,but VPS continued to offline.

almost the same as me, difference is the VPS is online during the second IP change, and still online now. I think you have to wait more times till the fixed the clientarea and solusvm issue...

• @cfvps said:

@gihan said:

@comeback said:

@skynetwork said:

Yes; we all know that GVH is currently down. This is not new information, please check the fact that this thread is almost 800 replies and 60K views in. If you managed to miss this thread completely [ which I doubt considering you replied ] here's the bottom line:

Currently, @GreenValueHost has said that his SolusVM and cPanel have been compromised. That would mean that the website, billing, and VPS management are all down.

The last 3-4 pages contain his posts on this.

• cfvpscfvps Member

@yywudi said:
    almost the same as me, difference is the VPS is online during the second IP change, and still online now. I think you have to wait more times till the fixed the clientarea and solusvm issue...
    @GoodHosting said:
    The last 3-4 pages contain his posts on this.

I have moved my website to other VPS, after receiving their mail
    "NODE UPGRADE + RENUMBERING TO BE DONE ON JUNE 19‏"

• LeeLee Veteran

@sz1hosting said:

A mod deleted your ad, but nice try.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

W1V_Lee said: A mod deleted your ad, but nice try.

You tried.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Having just read all of this and seeing the huge consequences and potential death of someone as a result of this absolute fucking farce being allowed to continue for so god damn long just because it hurts CC revenue to stop it I think one this is clear, I need to take a rest from this place, LEB/T owners and operators you have gone to far this time.

• wychwych Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    I need to take a rest from this place, LEB/T owners and operators you have gone to far this time.

I also feel the same.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • namhuynamhuy Member

As long as CC can collect $, I think they will just let gvh flee

• I'm not sure how it's the Administration's fault that they didn't ban every single user in this thread that was concerned about GVH being down, or the related things that happened in this thread. And again, there's no proof yet of GVH's alleged pre-meditated suicide post being anything more than a means of seeking attention. I hope he does get help either way.

• 46.8K views in a day congratulations

• @namhuy said:
    As long as CC can collect $, I think they will just let gvh flee

which is CC?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@GoodHosting said:
    I'm not sure how it's the Administration's fault that they didn't ban every single user in this thread that was concerned about GVH being down, or the related things that happened in this thread. And again, there's no proof yet of GVH's alleged pre-meditated suicide post being anything more than a means of seeking attention. I hope he does get help either way.

Just ........what the hell are you talking about?

Thanked by 2iKeyZ drserver
  • namhuynamhuy Member

comeback said: which is CC?

cc = colocrossing whom owns lowendtalk and lowendbox, gvh uses cc exclusively

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

unbelievable long thread w00t w00t

• @namhuy said:
    cc = colocrossing whom owns lowendtalk and lowendbox, gvh uses cc exclusively

Merci

This discussion has been closed.