Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vpsboard not as good as lownedtalk - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vpsboard not as good as lownedtalk

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

At first I expected this thread to be a fail sarnie, but it's taken a hilarious twist.

• nice plot, isnt it @Nekki ?

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited June 2014

edit: Woah, this gif goes great to hip hop.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2014

@sz1hosting - At this point and to save you further embarrassment I would just say that sometimes you need to take a step back and ask yourself "is it me?". There is no shame in doing that, I have had to do it several times myself in the past.

I don't represent any provider directly so I can get away with being an ass and making myself look stupid, a role I fulfill with great skill.

You on the other hand want this community to accept you and your brand, something that thus far you are not being successful with. So in answer to that earlier question, yes it is you so step back and reconsider how you are representing yourself.

• DarioXDarioX Member

Was he really trying to bribe someone for $5?

That guy clearly doesn't know what he's doing.

Thanked by 2switsys Mark_R
  • If I wasn't on my phone I would happily contribute to the bribe message pasting.. :)

• MartinD said: If I wasn't on my phone I would happily contribute to the bribe message pasting.. :)

I'll log into your account for you. What's your password?

;)

• Not sure what to say but lowendtalk is the best, and before i thought otherwise thinking cc sellers have a advantage etc, i think some defo has advantages at vpsboard clearly this is quite clear, and lowendtalk no one has a advantage and this is clearly quite clear.

• DarioXDarioX Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Not sure what to say but lowendtalk is the best, and before i thought otherwise thinking cc sellers have a advantage etc, i think some defo has advantages at vpsboard clearly this is quite clear, and lowendtalk no one has a advantage and this is clearly quite clear.

You forgot to mention what is clear.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • MannDude said: MannDude

Clearly you where being a douche to me makes me wonder who you guys really favor would be very interesting to know because i have proven lowendtalk favors no one.

• While I agree that LowEndTalk rules, I don't think your personal issues with vpsBoard should be dealt with here @sz1hosting.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.