Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH MID-JUNE: $0.42/m OFFERS! PURE SSD! [US/EU] MEGA HIGH STORAGE. HUGE BANDWIDTH. IPv4 EVERYWHERE! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH MID-JUNE: $0.42/m OFFERS! PURE SSD! [US/EU] MEGA HIGH STORAGE. HUGE BANDWIDTH. IPv4 EVERYWHERE!

124»

Comments

• @cassa said:
    They told me they're waiting for a new node

i was provided details to the vps but later i received an email that they was going to be Emergency IP Renumbering

• cassacassa Member

@enitan092 said:
    i was provided details to the vps but later i received an email that they was going to be Emergency IP Renumbering

You lucky, still waiting

• The emergency IP renumbering on applies to nodes specified in the email.

• cassa said: You lucky, still waiting

Jon is working on provisioning orders. In future offers, automatic provisioning will be set up lest another provisioning issue like this happen again. That way, the only things left to be provisioned manually will be due to actual issues.

Thanks for your patience

• henkb said: I have a vps in NL with GVH since they started there, and it is great. Maybe the support could be a bit faster in european office hours, but overall no complains from me.

Thanks, we're working very hard to improve our support. We've taken a couple of major steps and I'd encourage you to submit a test ticket. You'll be impressed :)

• wojonswojons Member

how much stock do you have of this.

Mid-June Special-2: LET EXCLUSIVE
    24 CPU cores (Fair share)
    120GB PURE RAID 10 SSD Space
    8000GB Premium Bandwidth
    5120MB Guaranteed RAM
    5120MB vSwap RAM
    13 IPv4 Addresses
    $7.00/month OR $18.00/quarter
    Available in Chicago
    https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=275

• GVH_JaroslavGVH_Jaroslav Member
    edited June 2014

• wojons said: wojons Member

@wojons plenty of stock

• wojonswojons Member

@GVH_Jaroslav said:
    wojons plenty of stock

what does that mean?

• @wojons said:
    what does that mean?

There is a lot of stock.

• wojonswojons Member

@GVH_Jaroslav said:
    There is a lot of stock.

if i got more then one would they all be on the same server i am guessing when this plan was first made it was to just sell a lot of these on the same node until the ram is used up?

• wojons said: if i got more then one would they all be on the same server i am guessing when this plan was first made it was to just sell a lot of these on the same node until the ram is used up?

There's currently only two Amsterdam nodes, so any in excess of two wouldn't likely be useful.

• wojonswojons Member
    edited June 2014

• wojonswojons Member

@GVH_Jaroslav said:
    There's currently only two Amsterdam nodes, so any in excess of two wouldn't likely be useful.

according to the ad its Chicago

• JoeylJoeyl Member

I can't open a ticket, it gives me an nginx 500 Internal Server Error after hitting post.
    Is the ticket submission site down?

• @Joeyl it's only You.

• JoeylJoeyl Member

@MorningIris said:
    Joeyl it's only You.

Ok, it's fixed now.

• @GVH_Jaroslav said:

your plan Mid-June Special-3: LET EXCLUSIVE doesn't have any location option while ordering

• @darkshire said:
    "We are one of LowEndTalk's most popular hosting providers"

this made my LOL so badly.
    you've got quite an imagination there johnny-boy

To be fair, they are. Everbody on LET knows GVH lol

• kenakekenake Member

Can I get a refund from his promotion from Mid-June Special-2: LET EXCLUSIVE but have been denied.
    The reason for the refund is terrible service unavailable 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and down, sometimes it's almost unusable. It does not follow the agreement. And refund of the 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. Could be done. Back by denying that "Our Terms of Service states that your refund opportunity starts from your original purchase in the purchase category.

Regards,

Jon Nguyen - Director of Operations
    GreenValueHost Management "
    Then I will ask for a refund, however. Please help me