Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost: Another Unhappy Customer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost: Another Unhappy Customer

13»

Comments

• DylanDylan Member

eddynetweb said: So wait, who owns ColoCrossing?

Like someone else already said, VSNX -- though since the same officers run both companies I suspect lines between the parent and subsidiaries are minimal (which is pretty normal for small/medium companies).

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • GVH is crumbling at its core. #justsayin

• @DealFinder - We need to change the managed servers email template. If your order says managed, it's managed, no matter what the welcome info email says. It still shows managed in your client area.

• @eddynetweb said:
    A subsiterary of JizzComputing LLC, NoobHost INC, and RustleMyJimmies CORP? Yes.

lol

• iKeyZ said: Hudson Valley Host

What cassa said.

A few months ago, I had an issue where I would get scores of emails from "Rajesh" or some other Indian name spamming me about VPS offers. Contacting GVH with details didnt elicit any response, but HVH instantly blocked the server.

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Didn't Osama Bin Laden own CC?

I'm sorry, but I consider this a really inappropriate remark.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @mpkossen said:
    I'm sorry, but I consider this a really inappropriate remark.

Sorry!

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Sorry!

Shame on you, now sit in a really loud server room and have a hard time thinking because it's to dang noisy.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Can anybody link or list us the name of the companies that CC directly operates and owns?

• what I find really amazing here is that you still want a server with them after bashing them in public O_o

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@PNH have you asked for a refund or are you happy to wait?

@GreenValueHost if the OP has asked for a refund give him a refund, your delays or staffing issues are not his fault nor should he be expected to suffer as a result, if he has not asked for a refund but you have set certain expectations pre delivery then keep them up to date constantly.

This whole thing has got so twisted now I don't know what the current situation is.

I would say that if GVH set expectations, sold under those expectations and still has not delivered and is refusing a refund they should be struck off and no longer allowed to advertise here.

• ATHKATHK Member

Well said.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • PNHPNH Member

I have some updates if you are interested

-06/19/2014 16:14 I asked for refund
    -06/19/2014 20:19 I was notified that my server will be provisioned "tonight" and dedi's are non-refundable
    -06/19/2014 20:33 Order refunded for some reason, later I re-activated this order as the timeframe seems alright
    -06/19/2014 22:36 "It would be tomorrow -- Tonight just won't work."
    -06/20/2014 07:16 "The server will be provisioned today."
    -06/20/2014 17:51 "We're waiting for a network admin to be available tonight to assign your /27."
    -06/20/2014 22:24 Server racked, /27 assigned. "We are currently working on getting the OS installed on the server you ordered."   
    (now, 7+ hours have passed but they are still installing my OS)

• serverianserverian Member
    edited June 2014

PNH said: -06/19/2014 20:33 Order refunded for some reason, later I re-activated this order as the timeframe seems alright

Thanked by 3Mark_R ATHK netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2014

@PNH well they delivered late they gave you a refund, that is fair.

You ordered again less than 48 hours ago so you have nothing to complain about, under no circumstances can you say this has not been fairly dealt with and at the time of 're-ordering' you cannot say you had unrealistic expectations.

Please dont make any further threads complaining about GVH provisioning time or service levels you ordered not once but twice knowing exactly what to expect.

/thread

• Sunn said: A dedicated server can take up to a month, depending if they have the resources.

LOL

• ATHKATHK Member

You've done it again .. well said

Do we have to go for a hat trick for OP to understand?

• SpiritSpirit Member

Issue solved and thread closed - per thread starter's request.

Thanked by 1PNH
This discussion has been closed.