Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dot UK launch! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dot UK launch!

13»

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    Actually that's a good shout - find some decent 2/3 characters domains held by non-UK individuals and nab the .uk's since they can't have them anyway.

Yup, I didn't register the eduardo.uk because of this. So sad D:

• lowendtalk.uk :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

eddynetweb said: Yup, I didn't register the eduardo.uk because of this. So sad D:

Get off our domains, foreigner!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • any option to register the .uk domain without being a owner of a .co.uk domain?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

skyhost said: any option to register the .uk domain without being a owner of a .co.uk domain?

If no-one has the .co.uk already, then it's yours.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • thats the problem :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

Edit. Woops, that was close, through I was on a different site.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

skyhost said: thats the problem :)

Give it 5 years then.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

NameCheap appears to be having issues, as it won't let me register. I opened a ticket, but no response yet.

• VPNVPN Member

@Nekki said:
    Actually that's a good shout - find some decent 2/3 characters domains held by non-UK individuals and nab the .uk's since they can't have them anyway.

Yeah but the domains are still automatically locked and reserved for them until 2019. They would need to contact Nominet to tell them they don't want their .uk

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2014

My initial reaction (while running to get my payment card): Homer Simpson - Trampoline

But then suddenly: Meh.