Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for anti ddos - dos dedciated servers in eu and canada - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for anti ddos - dos dedciated servers in eu and canada

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member

You all should keep in mind that OVH already once pulled the free IPs and charged monthly - There are ZERO guarantees that this won't happen again. I would not rely on them without a written guarantee.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    To ask about anti ddos dedicated servers, i have ddos mitigation - migration with my france server and will be ordering a usa server with the same data center.

From which DC are you currently leasing servers in France?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

K2Bytes said: With what DC are you leasing servers currently in France?

Integria - well from the dc direct.

• @William said:
    You all should keep in mind that OVH already once pulled the free IPs and charged monthly - There are ZERO guarantees that this won't happen again. I would not rely on them without a written guarantee.

Highly unlikely considering Oles is well aware of how much churn he would have to deal with if he starts charging for IPs again on monthly basis.Again it depends on your business plans & strategies.If you have solid strategies in place then no it won't affect even if the start charging monthly.I have recently seen some providers taking /25 just because it is a one time fee but their node can only hold a max of 30 VPS.I would call this bad planing.Even if you want to put 30 vps on the node a /26 subnet should be good enough for you.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @sz1hosting said:
    Integria - well from the dc direct.

You mean Intergenia AG?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • K2Bytes said: You mean Intergenia AG?

Sorry yes i ment GmbH Intergenia .

• @sz1hosting said:
    Sorry yes i ment GmbH Intergenia .

They are registered as an AG/Aktiengesellschaft(corporation) & not as GmbH Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung(limited liability company).

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • oh i see ok.

edited May 2014

namhuy said: Then why you created this thread?

Just like to say do you ever make a nice / appropriate comment?

• we bought a new server from https://fdcservers.net/ eu dedi

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    we bought a new server from https://fdcservers.net/ eu dedi

Loving the first google result for "FDCServers DDoS" as I couldn't see much info on their site about protection.

Also did they mention the 10% price hike in July?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Yeah nothing about DDoS protection on the site. Makes you wonder why he bought a server with them...

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2014

K2Bytes said: Highly unlikely considering Oles is well aware of how much churn he would have to deal with if he starts charging for IPs again on monthly basis

No he does not care, exactly like the last time. Seriously, this is a very real risk.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Yeah nothing about DDoS protection on the site. Makes you wonder why he bought a server with them...

Site search shows only forum results from a few years ago, mainly pointing out issues with DDoS etc.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:fdcservers.net+DDoS+Protection&start=0

edited May 2014

We will just null route any ddos.d ip's if there are any attacks, we sell ddos protection proxy's on our site hostingvps.pw I am still looking for ddos protected servers. Next time I will not ask here for any advice due to the insults, I don't need provocative opinions.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting said:
    We will just null route any ddos.d ip's if there are any attacks, we sell ddos protection proxy's on our site hostingvps.pw I am still looking for ddos protected servers. Next time I will not ask here for any advice due to the insults, I don't need provocative opinions.

Have you just got cash to burn or summit?

Good move on not asking for advice though, and it's not like you ever listened to any advice offered in public anyway.

• All I can say is you never see anyone complaining about our services so please stop with the provocative comments.

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:

Not insulting you; just slightly confused you asked for DDoS protected options and then bought a non DDoS protected box.

Interesting you sell DDoS protection proxies to combat the lack of DDoS protection on the nodes.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • I am not rich not poor either, I do listen but have my own mind and I am sorry if I come across as a douche, I mean no disrespect at all to anyone trying to be helpful and kind taking there time to reply out of the goodness of there heart.

• sz1hosting said: All I can say is you never see anyone complaining about our services so please stop with the provocative comments.

Mate, just because you don't want to hear it doesn't make it an insult. You do not understand half of the comments people give you. Look at the replies in this thread for christ sake, people are actually trying to help you not burn whatever your source of money is.

Thanked by 2sz1hosting Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting said:
    All I can say is you never see anyone complaining about our services so please stop with the provocative comments.

Well you've got 25 customers so I wouldn't expect to hear much in all honesty.

• Nekki said: Well you've got 25 customers so I wouldn't expect to hear much in all honesty.

That is not all of our customers we try.

• I think you need to buy a box at OVH and online.net, then get something DDoS protected in the USA both east and west coast. You could also add a location like south africa, although I fear protection might come at a price in that location.

Try to keep it to about 20 customers per node, it's good to undersell!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • earlearl Member

Didn't you say you were in Asia? Why don't you Colo and start selling VPS's from there.. Be nice to see something different.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited May 2014

Facepalm for this thread :D

It's like:

How many cars do you have?

Yes, it's all green.

DAFUQ? XD

Thanked by 2Nekki sz1hosting
  • namhuynamhuy Member

sz1hosting said: Just like to say do you ever make a nice / appropriate comment?

you ask questions, people tell you the answers, but you don't like their answers and like your own opinion, then what is the point of asking?

• c0yc0y Member

sz1hosting said: Ip's are expensive with ovh and not sure if they allow solusvm? I want to sell vps servers so if i use ovh people would most likely buy from them instead, if you have any further advice or feedback please post : )

If you need us to help/advise you a provider for you to sell no-value-added SolusVM VPS you probably shouldn't be selling anything in the first place as you essentially rely on an internet forum to construct your business plan...

Thanked by 2sz1hosting Mark_R
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@namhuy said:

It helps filling the void, I guess...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:

Sharktech does DDoS protection and I know Tim (owner) are associated with FDC and out of the same facility, so it's likely they do have DDoS protection.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited May 2014

@earl said:
    Didn't you say you were in Asia? Why don't you Colo and start selling VPS's from there.. Be nice to see something different.

This is something i would really love to do, just not being able to speak Indonesian very good is holding me back from setting up a small dc here, i will get round to it eventually, with the help some Indonesian friend's.