Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The leak - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The leak

124»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Wintereise said: You're forgetting that not all people have a 'hosting only' card we can part with that easily.

You should get the LowEndVisa - 1% cashback on all your purchases, usable towards the purchase of any low end VPS!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Wintereise said: That said, I'll be monitoring smses from my bank for a while now. The realtime alerts are sweet.

Well.. I don't know about you, but I would call my bank ASAP. It happened me a year or 2 ago, when a server was hacked on NY on a trip I made, and they sent an email about it. I reissued instantly, paying like $10 USD fee.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said: You should get the LowEndVisa - 1% cashback on all your purchases, usable towards the purchase of any low end VPS!

You know, I think releasing a VISA with extra low fees and an extra low spending limit would actually be quite a success.

• You can actually also use https://www.entropay.com/ to be even more secure, but their fees are kinda high.

Thanked by 1tux
  • @netomx I probably will, the $10 isn't worth the peace of mind, agreed. K, calling now ->

Thanked by 1netomx