Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHT Keeps crashing my browser. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHT Keeps crashing my browser.

13»

Comments

• specklspeckl Member

So I respond to a semi question and you accuse me of highjacking a thread?

Yet in a recent offer thread you decide to jump in at the first reply and make the offer seem useless?

Calling the kettle black are we?

There are some great posters here, that is why I jump in from time to time. However, it is possible they have a higher tollerance for being childish. That stage of my life has past many moons ago. Yours is still ongoing. This place is like hanging with middle schoolers. That's not my cup of tea.

There is a lot of information in this community, however, it is surrounded by nonsense. Its sad actually.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@speckl said: So I respond to a semi question and you accuse me of highjacking a thread?

Yes, actually. Pointing out that you contributed nothing to this thread but an insult to the community. Looks pretty plainly as hijacking to me.

@speckl said: Yet in a recent offer thread you decide to jump in at the first reply and make the offer seem useless?

Actually, I informed the poster of community posting guidelines so that they could alter their post to meet the accepted criteria.

@speckl said: Calling the kettle black are we?

Yes, actually, my post in this thread was exactly that. Sorry, but "I know you are but what am I" stops working once puberty kicks in.

@speckl said: There are some great posters here
    @speckl said: This place is like hanging with middle schoolers
    @speckl said: This forum is the most immature that I visit.
    @speckl said: This thread is just one of the reasons I don't post much here. Kids.

Apparently it's bad enough here that you feel the need to act all smug and post what pretty much amount to childish remarks, though. If it's information you're after, browse away. But your high and mighty delusions fool noone, ребенок.

• specklspeckl Member

Nobody here is "high and mighty". Some act as they are. I stated my stance on why I prefer WHT in a WHT thread. /end

• AldryicAldryic Member

@speckl said: Some act as they are.

Those in glass houses, eh? Especially if this glass is highly reflective.

• nabonabo Member

Ah, time for some popcorn ;-)

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

This entire thread gets derailed again :3 . bravo

Thanked by 1eLohkCalb
  • nabonabo Member

That is the nice part of LET; you can have discussions about everything. And I guess most people know that if a thread has more than 1 page, the 2nd and following pages are not relevant to the OT anymore :-)