Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story

Comments

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:

Yes, atleast i am sure about the meaning of mitigation. Considering you cannot even type a sentence properly, and even not know the meaning of skid.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This thread is awesome.

Thanked by 2Amitz netomx
  • @Nekki, start offering Gibberish to English translation services.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • tl;dr please?

• rds100rds100 Member

serverian said: @Nekki, start offering Gibberish to English translation services.

I sometimes have problems understanding Nekki's 31337 british talk too, so better choose someone else for the translation :)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • SanderSander Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    why no confirmasion, why fastly deleting befor our talk about its issue, when you confirmasion & talking maybe no like its dude

Because you were affecting our network. Our network was going up and down between 5~10 seconds. And this situation continued around 2~3 hours.

• yhuzayhuza Member

@zionvps said:
    Yes, atleast i am sure about the meaning of mitigation. Considering you cannot even type a sentence properly, and even not know the meaning of skid.

did you from hackforums.net right when packet syn almost after inbound packet they try strome packet outbound, so mitigation no detect its ? lol hays no funny ur reasond, please learning about mitigation, when attack no only inbound make issue,
    more script kinds when inbound packet its packet try get out
    example when you send udp to ip mitigation then block its udp they will out packet icmp ? so mitigation not working ? LMAO

• zionvpszionvps Member

@yhuza said:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    Because you were affecting our network. Our network was going up and down between 5~10 seconds. And this situation continued around 2~3 hours.

no reasond truely, so when you have client more then overload you will reduce you client with remove email client & offline ips, lol

everyting its ok, importand me already show off about cheat ur hosting, so good lucky, i hope you no change name domain for selling service

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

sundaymouse said: tl;dr please?

-

Nekki said: This thread is awesome.

• nooknook Member

> @yhuza said:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yhuzayhuza Member

i dont know english its bad, but i give proof true them hosting scammer. so what the problem with you Nook ? are u ok

• nooknook Member

@yhuza said:
    i dont know english its bad, but i give proof true them hosting scammer. so what the problem with you Nook ? are u ok

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

yhuza said: i dont know english its bad, but i give proof true them hosting scammer. so what the problem with you Nook ? are u ok

i no englesh, bestvm scem me too stole myh 5 dollah and me no what to do noe yhuza plz helhp mei

• SanderSander Member

@yhuza said:
    did you from hackforums.net right when packet syn almost after inbound packet they try strome packet outbound, so mitigation no detect its ? lol hays no funny ur reasond, please learning about mitigation, when attack no only inbound make issue, more script kinds when inbound packet its packet try get out example when you send udp to ip mitigation then block its udp they will out packet icmp ? so mitigation not working ? LMAO

Sorry I don't actually understand, your English is of a poor standard which makes it difficult to understand what you are actually trying to say. All I can say is you clearly broke our terms & conditions which you accepted by using our services under which we are allowed to suspend your VPS, even our evidence and logs support this.

Thanked by 1Boxode
  • nooknook Member
    edited May 2014

@viCommunications said:
    abusd i clearly theyr hostnig servise by leuncihng crpapy dodos attacx or uisng unessesry recsoruces plz plz reprt tehm to inrtpole

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@rds100 said:
    I sometimes have problems understanding Nekki's 31337 british talk too, so better choose someone else for the translation :)

Whatcha' bangin' on about sunshine? I speak the Queens proper English.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • rds100rds100 Member

Nekki said: Whatcha' bangin' on about sunshine? I speak the Queens proper English.

Well, Her Majesty is 88 years old now and her standards for proper English are getting a little old too :) Let's move to the 21st century.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

Fun Fact: @yhuza is the owner of http://xbooters.net/ so, I think we can safely assume this guy was DDoSing. A FraudRecord has been made to let other hosts avoid trouble.

• namhuynamhuy Member

Is it really legal to pass client's info to third party ?

• @namhuy said:

No info is passed. A hash generated for each row like name, email, ip etc and those hashes are getting passed.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

@namhuy said:

serverian said: No info is passed. A hash generated for each row like name, email, ip etc and those hashes are getting passed.

• IshaqIshaq Member

I have only one thing to say to this guy:

Please stop false reasons dude :)

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited May 2014

From https://www.fraudrecord.com/terms-of-service/

You acknowledge and agree that all information submitted to FraudRecord servers become the property of FraudRecord, and FraudRecord reserves the right to keep this information indefinitely and use the information in any means deemed necessary for proper functioning of the Service.

It does not matter who can read client's info either old/new providers or even fraudrecord itself. If someone submit client's info to FraudRecord, it becomes FraudRecord's property. I believe most providers TOS does not say will pass client's info to third party for other purposes. Don't get me wrong, FraudRecord is great to prevent problematic clients, but I feel providers violate client's privacy.

• @namhuy said:
    From https://www.fraudrecord.com/terms-of-service/

It does not matter who can read client's info either old/new providers or even fraudrecord itself. If someone submit client's info to FraudRecord, it becomes FraudRecord's property. I believe most providers TOS does not say will pass client's info to third party for other purposes. Don't get me wrong, FraudRecord is great to prevent problematic clients, but I feel it's also violated client's privacy.

Fraudrecord does not have any endclient information on their database. The data is not passed.

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Floris said:
    Fun Fact: yhuza is the owner of http://xbooters.net/ so, I think we can safely assume this guy was DDoSing. A FraudRecord has been made to let other hosts avoid trouble.

have proof kinds, at server or no, have ? make reasond about my booter :)

• IshaqIshaq Member

yhuza said: my booter :)

Ok then.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    have proof kinds, at server or no, have ? make reasond about my booter :)

We have provided enough screenshots of your data usage, I'm not going to argue, your VPS has used a lot of bandwith. And that's called resource abuse. Have a nice day sir and good luck finding another host.

• yhuzayhuza Member

screendshot fake ? omg gtfo

This discussion has been closed.