Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story

Comments

• yhuzayhuza Member

@BluBoy said:
    Alright dude... Fess up, what were you doing to generate so much traffic? I am struggling with your English, so link me to the ddos tool you were using... error... I mean all those Linux isos you were uploading!

make funny, you know ddos tool for syn tcp never hight traffic :)
    who can make tool send output packet dos hight or big packet ?
    if you try use ddos script kinds they no output any packet from ovh, lets try buy ovh then try so dont make false reasond dude

• yhuzayhuza Member

@yhuza said:

why no make same screenshot ?

• @yhuza said:

Sry but you got caught being naughty :)

Thanked by 2Sander Mark_R
  • rds100rds100 Member

Have you guys seen the actual traffic patterns? It could be that chinese "traffic mining" thing and not a DoS.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • zionvpszionvps Member

@yhuza said:

Here is a fun fact, all the traffic in failover ips routes through the main ip of dedicated server.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • wychwych Member

nothing like the smell of trolls in the mornin'

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yhuzayhuza Member

http://prntscr.com/3hv6pf its from proof :) ips failover ips from my host :) so where my ip where all traffic from ips you company ? please give me same

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yhuzayhuza Member

https://www.ovh.com/manager/ < login you account there, then take screenshot,
    get traffic from my ips,
    you know my ip from you hosting its protected mitigaton so you have also, look in tab ips extra :) give me its

• yhuzayhuza Member

i dont care for small money, i just want give you know about idiot skid hosting !

• BoxodeBoxode Member

yhuza said: i dont care for small money, i just want give you know about idiot skid hosting !

I understand, but you do realize that this thread gives BeastVM more publicity and in turn an increase in sales?

You were suspended for abuse - and now you're requesting graphs for proof? BeastVM has no reason what so ever to suspend you for no reason, there obviously was a justified reason behind the suspension.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • SanderSander Member

@yhuza said:
    its traffic from you dedicated not from you ip failover, & its i no look date when its traffic look like fake again lol

Because I captured this image few minutes ago. I called OVH. They confirmed what I think. It's impossible to view status of additional traffic in OVH Manager.
    If you were not DDoSing but yes you were. Other reason for your suspension/termination will be affecting others and killing network. Do u think I'm going to take your $5 and disappear after that ? Since I invest before making profits ? Believe me your $5 won't help me. We're not here to fraud people and disappear after that. We'll stay here.

• xDutchyxDutchy Member

@yhuza, you're just making a fool out of yourself. If BeastVM was a scamming company, there would've been multiple complaints, not just yours.

Thanked by 2Sander zionvps
  • yhuzayhuza Member

just 1 words, why remove without confirmasion all my order from them, its rule some profesional company ? or what

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    Because I captured this image few minutes ago. I called OVH. They confirmed what I think. It's impossible to view status of additional traffic in OVH Manager.
    If you were not DDoSing but yes you were. Other reason for your suspension/termination will be affecting others and killing network. Do u think I'm going to take your $5 and disappear after that ? Since I invest before making profits ? Believe me your $5 won't help me. We're not here to fraud people and disappear after that. We'll stay here.

its not $5 dude, its $16 :)

• yhuzayhuza Member

@xDutchy said:
    yhuza, you're just making a fool out of yourself. If BeastVM was a scamming company, there would've been multiple complaints, not just yours.

hey dude, all natural still skid company never have extra think befor do someting :)
    maybe they think, i'm dont know they stay at LET but they wrong i already register members here since 2013 :) so whatever

• Jesus Christ, get a friend who speaks English and have him translate what you are trying to say.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

yhuza said: just 1 words, why remove without confirmasion all my order from them, its rule some profesional company ? or what

@Sander very clearly stated that an email was sent out to you. Have you bothered to check your email?

Some abusive clients won't even be lucky enough to receive a email confirmation, because, well they shouldn't get that privilege unless it was accidental abuse or unknowingly done. In your case though, a DDoS attack is not "accidental" and was purposely initiated from the sounds of it.

• yhuzayhuza Member

@yhuza said:

we dont know they have complain or no , but i know them stay here for selling they service so i move its case in LEt

• yhuzayhuza Member

why remove me, & never have any email confirmasion about its issue , them just delete my vm & remove my email at them hosting. so what you think if some hosting make you like its issue ? what you feel ?

• @yhuza said:
    https://www.ovh.com/manager/ < login you account there, then take screenshot,
    get traffic from my ips,
    you know my ip from you hosting its protected mitigaton so you have also, look in tab ips extra :) give me its

That's traffic that goes through their VAC system, and VAC does not filter outgoing attacks, only incoming.

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • SanderSander Member

@yhuza said:
    why remove me, & never have any email confirmasion about its issue , them just delete my vm & remove my email at them hosting. so what you think if some hosting make you like its issue ? what you feel ?

What you were feeling if there is a client that using his server for out going DDoS and affecting your network ?

• yhuzayhuza Member

so clearly when ips put on mitigation system never can use for dos right ? i just waiting its words :) how come output packet when ips on mitigation I/O lol Logic please

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    What you were feeling if there is a client that using his server for out going DDoS and affecting your network ?

back to topic have proof, did you find script kinds or have email from ovh system when ips use for dos ? ovh not stupid like ur reasond dude omg,

• zionvpszionvps Member

@yhuza said:
    so clearly when ips put on mitigation system never can use for dos right ? i just waiting its words :) how come output packet when ips on mitigation I/O lol Logic please

OVH ddos protection is only for incoming bandwidth, not outgoing. if someone ddoses from ovh network they let it pass through for a while. You should google and learn more what mitigation means.
    Also, everytime you write a sentence in English, a kitten dies in parallel universe

Thanked by 2Sander netomx
  • nooknook Member

@yhuza said:

yhuza what country are you from?

• SanderSander Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    back to topic have proof, did you find script kinds or have email from ovh system when ips use for dos ? ovh not stupid like ur reasond dude omg,

As I mentioned before, if you were not using your server for DDoSing you will be suspended/terminated because you were affecting other clients.

• yhuzayhuza Member

@zionvps said:

who say for incoming ? are you sure, about mitigation, please read google.com if you want post about its case, you are know little things about hosting, like i talk to you befor, lately you will run away also you host, maybe change name domain or what :D that style skid on hackforums.net hosting etc

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    As I mentioned before, if you were not using your server for DDoSing you will be suspended/terminated because you were affecting other clients.

why no confirmasion, why fastly deleting befor our talk about its issue, when you confirmasion & talking maybe no like its dude

• @zionvps said:
    Also, everytime you write a sentence in English, a kitten dies in parallel universe

That escalated quickly....

This discussion has been closed.