Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yhuza vs BeastVM: a clusterf**k story

Comments

• yhuzayhuza Member

@yhuza said:
    where the ip :) its traffic fake :P where ip full link browsing please :P so who the fake :p

please proof full screendshot !
    dont make some picture on google
    if really its traffic true please take with ip & full screendshot ur browsing :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

So you are saying he used 7 and a half times more traffic than the plan had? And this is the proof he was DoSing?

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

@yhuza I just want to get things straight...

You had a vps that got cancelled.
    You were using the vps for ddos type attack.
    You say the owner advertises on hack forums.

• VPNVPN Member

@yhuza you've been caught out. You're clearly some Chinese spammer hacker cunt who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

Open your eyes and realise you fucked up.

Thanked by 2Sander Magiobiwan
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@BluBoy said:
    yhuza I just want to get things straight...

befor i take rent them vps i say, i will use vps for tunning schema cloud, so all vps them i request for block udp + icmp get permanet on api ovh with firewall on

• SanderSander Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    where the ip :) its traffic fake :P where ip full link browsing please :P so who the fake :p

Oh, I don't have screen shot with your IPs but I have text records.
    57(ID) 152 dsyhost.net 7414.74 (Traffic used today)

58(ID) 153 dsyhost.net 2368.41(Traffic used today)

I don't like suspending/terminating people. But if you are abusing or affecting other customers there is nothing to do except suspending/terminating your services. DDoS is unacceptable as we mentioned in our Terms of Service.
    And second proof is: When your services were suspended the network came back to normal

• yhuzayhuza Member

@OkieDoke said:
    yhuza you've been caught out. You're clearly some Chinese spammer hacker cunt who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

Open your eyes and realise you fucked up.

dont care fucked up,
    importan i have proof i paid with deal befor rent ? so what ever you saying its to me :)

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    +We suspended you first. You should got your suspension mail.

i give you sample some screenshot true :) with panel ovh
    http://prntscr.com/3huxo6

• yhuzayhuza Member

look diffrent you traffic with me, we same use ovh, we same have traffic but why you traffic diffrent,
    so where you get traffic screendshot ?

• yhuzayhuza Member

why you change topic, i asking where the true proof graffic with full browsing ip panel ovh if really true you say me, use for ddos ?
    proof please,

• SanderSander Member

Oh! Have a look, I found your other VM traffic record too: http://prntscr.com/3hgnzp

OVH/outgoing: http://prntscr.com/3hgll1
    What a chance. This is same hour that you started DDoSing.

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    OVH/outgoing: http://prntscr.com/3hgll1
    What a chance. This is same hour that you started DDoSing.

fake traffic again, you sales say, did you use Xen system virtual :)
    i never know Solusvm can have like its traffic :)

i want full traffic with my ip full tab browsing if really you true say me use ddos ?
    hahahahaha

• SanderSander Member

@BluBoy said:
    yhuza I just want to get things straight...

I'm the only owner. We only advertise on LET & vpsBoard.

• yhuzayhuza Member

@yhuza said:

make me laugh, where you buy, you ovh, why traffic very sweet :)
    http://prntscr.com/3hv0lx

all ovh same traffic all dude, http://prntscr.com/3hv0lx look my traffic diffrent like you traffic, you traffic very sweet have color pink
    you are pinkyboy hahahaah

• lol thread, so epik brawlin between 2 peeps, very scary. DING DING DING!

• SanderSander Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:

We're not using SolusVM =) This is your full traffic. You started DDoSing few days later. So there is records for only few days :)

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    We're not using SolusVM =) This is your full traffic. You started DDoSing after few days later paying for services. So there is records for only few days :)

fake make me laugh, LMAO where buy traffic sweet color ovh ? please give me proof like my screendshot :) we same ovh so where you proof panel ovh from ip failover my vps rent to you ! so clearly

YOU ARE HOST LOST, SCAMMER

• wychwych Member

so many smilies.

Thanked by 3yhuza Sander netomx
  • xDutchyxDutchy Member

This guy does seem to know a lot about falsifying information, script kiddies and hackforums...

• @yhuza said:

Customers behaving badly >:(

• yhuzayhuza Member

@xDutchy said:
    This guy does seem to know a lot about falsifying information, script kiddies and hackforums...

WHAT YOU MEAN MEN ?

• yhuzayhuza Member

@linuxthefish said:
    Customers behaving badly >:(

have proof ? did you read all post or just say false reasond ?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2014

same traffic all dude. me like. scammers lol color! :) fuck shit up. strawberry field. chicken drumstick!

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Amitz said:
    same traffic all dude. me like. scammers lol color! :) fuck shit up. strawberry field. chicken drumstick!

but i want give me same like my traffic really from panel ovh.com/web
    ovh have all traffic when you have ips failover ip they take traffic / ips so where the traffic my ip :)

• @yhuza said:

OVH use many different panels (soyoustart/ovh) and many different manager versions.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@linuxthefish said:
    OVH use many different panels (soyoustart/ovh) and many different manager versions

I give you know imposible them make from Soyoustart, please rule or talking to support soyoustart, when you order from soyoustart they just give you 5 ips extra only for make vps not more !!

• SanderSander Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    fake make me laugh, LMAO where buy traffic sweet color ovh ? please give me proof like my screendshot :) we same ovh so where you proof panel ovh from ip failover my vps rent to you ! so clearlyYOU ARE HOST LOST, SCAMMER

This is ManagerV5. This is proof for which OVH panel I'm using http://postimg.org/image/kajgql5jz/
    And you need to know one thing about manager. It's not available to see traffic status for additional IPs in manager. Atleast in OVH.US Manager.

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

Alright dude... Fess up, what were you doing to generate so much traffic? I am struggling with your English, so link me to the ddos tool you were using... error... I mean all those Linux isos you were uploading!

Thanked by 1Sander
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@Sander said:
    This is ManagerV5. This is proof for which OVH panel I'm using http://postimg.org/image/kajgql5jz/
    And you need to know one thing about manager. It's not available to see traffic status for additional IPs in manager. Atleast in OVH.US Manager.

its traffic from you dedicated not from you ip failover, & its i no look date when its traffic look like fake again lol

This discussion has been closed.