Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH Password Reset? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH Password Reset?

1234568»

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@Linkking said:
    Nekki You nasty ***, I bet your a rite *****.

I feel a lock coming on...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Hmmm, second day in a row I seem to have caused someone into a complete meltdown without (IMO) really doing anything untoward. I'm not sure if I'm being expertly trolled or if no-one has any sense of humour whatsoever.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Hmmm, second day in a row I seem to have caused someone into a complete meltdown without (IMO) really doing anything untoward. I'm not sure if I'm being expertly trolled or if no-one has any sense of humour whatsoever.

no-one has any sense of humour whatsoever.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Linkking said: @Nekki You nasty shit, I bet your a rite fucking clown.

Early Friday night?

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited April 2014

joelgm said: Early Friday night?

If you're asking if I'm drunk the answer is no, I don't drink. I just think its a bit sad and weird that someone would open up a forum dedicated to bashing a provider. Trouble makers that just don't leave it alone.

Thanked by 3Mark_R PremiumN ricardo
  • wychwych Member

@Linkking said:

Where are they being bashed on that forum?

There is one thread that shows why a ton of customers got emailed a password reset; I can find more bashing on LET threads.

• Why does that mike dude on vpsboard have so much info about GVH when he doesn't work for them. What kind of other info are the GVH admins giving out to people :/

• wychwych Member

@hostnoob said:
    Why does that mike dude on vpsboard have so much info about GVH when he doesn't work for them. What kind of other info are the GVH admins giving out to people :/

I bet...

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited April 2014

wych said: Where are they being bashed on that forum? There is one thread that shows why a ton of customers got emailed a password reset; I can find more bashing on LET threads.

Are you serious??
    Your not doing this to help the guy, your doing this to piss him off.
    Your a weirdo and a trouble maker.

Thanked by 2PremiumN Mark_R
  • wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@Linkking said:
    Your not doing this to help the guy, your doing this to piss him off.

Seriously?

If they were that fussed why would we have exchanged emails with them saying Thanks?

Why has he not asked for me to transfer the domain as I said I would.

Shutup and grow a sense of humor, if I wanted to annoy him I would do a better job than clean forum - hell I could just copy and reference the bad reviews and feedback but I haven't.

@Linkking said:
    Your a weirdo and a trouble maker.

I'd rather be weird than dull, your picking a fight online over a company you have no affiliation to, check yourself. And a troublemaker - I think @serverian has got that title on LET this month.

Thanks for the personal insult.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • lazytlazyt Member

I'm curious why Linkking is so butthurt with the parody forum?

@hostnoob They admit they left the above mentioned files in public html. Wonder if anything else was open to the public?

Thanked by 20xdragon darkshire
  • DeanDean Member

Why has this thread reverted to name calling?

• wychwych Member

@DeanClinton said:
    Why has this thread reverted to name calling?

Not to take the words out of your mouth but...

@DeanClinton said:
    it's like forum etiquette has been left at the door.

• DeanDean Member

@wych - that's my point; I thought this forum had rules regarding language used and name calling... I can't see at what point this thread warranted it.

• wychwych Member

@DeanClinton said:
    wych - that's my point; I thought this forum had rules regarding language used and name calling... I can't see at what point this thread warranted it.

Ask @linkking ...

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

It seems like the point has been missed MASSIVELY - GVHTalk is taking the piss out of all the threads started here, not GVH themselves.

Come on people, can't we all just cuddle (no spooning unless both parties are in agreement) and have a laugh every once in a while?

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    It seems like the point has been missed MASSIVELY - GVHTalk is taking the piss out of all the threads started here, not GVH themselves.

QFTW.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

@wych said:
    Ask linkking ...

All he seems to do is ride his high horse and post uselessly on threads :)

I wonder what amazing company he represents? (sarcasm)

• wychwych Member

@0xdragon said:
    All he seems to do is ride his high horse and post uselessly on threads :)

seems legit.

• OK, I see this has turned into an online version of IKEA's Småland.

Please ask your parents if they can pick you up, because I don't know where to find them.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.