Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favorite VPS Host And Why? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your Favorite VPS Host And Why?

13»

Comments

• jamsonjamson Member

I'd say Kiloserve, myself. Great uptime, performance and friendly support. Can't complain. :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Francisco isn't it?

• yomeroyomero Member

@jamson said: I'd say Kiloserve, myself. Great uptime, performance and friendly support. Can't complain. :)

Yes, but they didn't answered a sales mail.
    And don't have KVM stock u_u

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

123Systems :trollfaec:

• efballefball Member

Secure Dragon - OpenVZ
    Quickweb - OpenVZ & Xen
    BuyVM - KVM

• mojedamojeda Member

+1 For ChicagoVPS, have 7 VPSs with them for quite some time now. All run outstanding and no issues here :)

I helped them do some beta testing a few months ago, and staff was always checking up on my progress, which I enjoyed.

• circuscircus Member

vooserver, it just works, I rarely need to open ticket.

• camargcamarg Member

definitely xensmart.co.uk/
    I have a couple of vps with them and very happy with both

great uptime
    great & stable performance
    no problems

• upfreakupfreak Member

Favorites : RocketVPS, IperWeb, ChicagoVPS
    Best of the Rest : Hostigation, RamHost, BuyVM
    Surprsingly Good : 123Systems

The favorites i hold have locked me with a 50%+ REC DISCOUNT, however the uptime and quality have been nothing less than wow.
    The best of the rest category are the ones i hold at their regular prices. No offers/ discounts.
    123systems is one who gather too much negative issues for support but runs at 99.93% uptime for the last 1.5+years.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

@raindog308 said: BTW, you want to talk about wacky TOSes...

"Upon expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for up to three successive renewal terms of the same length as the Initial Term (each a "Renewal Term") unless RocketVPS or Customer provides the other with written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or then-current Renewal Term, as applicable. "

Thats not the only part that is worrisome. They also got " Use 20% or more of system CPU resources for longer then 90 seconds." under things that can get your VPS terminated without warning.

• huluwahuluwa Member

@DotVPS said: I heard they were crap why you think they're good?

Chris from ChicagoVPS

• BuyVM, awesome host, awesome community revolving around it :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2012

forgot the why part:

Hostigation - great performance, awesome owner.
    Secure Dragon - Excellent IO
    AllSimple - no problem with their box yet
    ChicagoVPS - best deal! 2Gb RAM, 3digit IO, fast network, 4 cores @3.4Ghz for 7$

Thanked by 1Martin
  • KMyersKMyers Member

@netomx said: C an I say @Hostbluff?

Thanks for your kind words inmate 6462

I currenly have VPSs with RAMHost and URPad. Both work great

• bobbybobby Member

1) Inceptionhosting, Vooservers, Edis - ticks all boxes (performance, stability, nice people)
    2) Torqhost, Iperweb - 2nd only because I haven't been with them as long as the above, but great so far :)

• komokomo Member

Inception NL (XEN64), BuyVM (OVZ128), Torqhost (XEN128) ... and EDIS AT (KVM128) of course.

all of them absolutely running great, not a single problem.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@mojeda said: +1 For ChicagoVPS, have 7 VPSs with them for quite some time now. All run outstanding and no issues here :)

@peppr said: Favorites : RocketVPS, IperWeb, ChicagoVPS

@jcaleb said: ChicagoVPS - best deal! 2Gb RAM, 3digit IO, fast network, 4 cores @3.4Ghz for 7$

Thanks for the support guys :)

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

I'd like to amend my post and add Allsimple.net as well. the 15 gbp per year offer is great. Solid ipv4+ipv6 connectivity (seems like lots of redundancy built in). Quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Thanked by 1Martin