Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HVH Reviews
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HVH Reviews

iSkyiSky Member

Hi, this is my first review after try a dozens of LET Providers, i write this
Thanks to @Ernie from HVH

I just read about
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/23509/hudsonvalleyhost-vps-service-is-unstable-refund-is-not-resolved#latest

also the last month i read a "drama" where HVH involved
but now wanna review of their services and the perfomance

Last month i have a great offer from HVH, @Ernie
I manage got 60 VPS IPV4 with 150GB HDD 2GB RAM 2TB BW
Yeah 60 of them, and about the price, i will keep it by myself

First thing that cross my mind when @Ernie agree with such deal is "This will be going another drama and maybe the services will be VERY BAD like low I/O, often downtime, Throtle Speed, suspended because unbelieveable reason and bla bla bla"

But this already 1 month and see what i got ?
60 VPS is running very smoothly and ALL OF MY CUSTOMER is very satisfied with the perfomance. I'm use all the VPS for VPN services. Most of them give me a good response and ask me if there are such good deals again next month (probably @ernie will not give me anymore)

I got no complaint from my clients, not even single of them (i have hundred of clients also some of member forums) What they can said is "awesome"

This review is my PERSONAL REVIEW, i dont wanna said that other member review is wrong. Just sometimes 1-3 client of 10 is have a bad experience. But for me this is great experience that i got from them.

Thanked by 2gattytto Ernie

Comments

• And also in addition, please be aware that script developers work very hard to make the scripts that they do and just because you host nulled scripts in a pro-piracy country.

It's good to know that you had no "pro-piracy country" restrictions in this one.

Thanks a lot for the review!

• gattyttogattytto Member
    edited March 2014

oh yes! now I see their web again, I was just about to buy from this one a few days ago but I was tempted by a better offer. I will still have them for consideration for a future acquisition. The prices/specs look nice.

Can you please post some speed tests?

• vyalavyala Member
    edited April 2014

To me, Hudson Valley Host worked very well, however had downtime with New york facility, I requested to move to Dallas, now it is seems to be stable. @Ernie is cool guy, respond well and take care complaints well. Right now, we are not into production stable, I plan to host production environment in iwstack and continue Hudson Valley Host for analytic servers and staging ones.

Thanked by 1Ernie
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2014

@vyala and @iSky thank you positive review. I am pleased that you are happy with the service we provide. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Nothing like a review, not worthy of the title.

said: First thing that cross my mind when @Ernie agree with such deal is "This will be going another drama and maybe the services will be VERY BAD like low I/O, often downtime, Throtle Speed, suspended because unbelieveable reason and bla bla bla"

And you still bought it. I have to question your sanity. And Ernie's, given your track record of not securing containers.

• iSkyiSky Member

@nekki : if it not worthy, mind to make your own topic rather than comment here. You dislike what i write, then don't read it. we dont need someone who even dislike it to comment, if you dislike which part of my review, you can make correction like @vyala does

• @iSky said:
    nekki : if it not worthy, mind to make your own topic rather than comment here. You dislike what i write, then don't read it. we dont need someone who even dislike it to comment, if you dislike which part of my review, you can make correction like vyala does

It's a review he can disagree, it's personal opinion, he can criticize was he feels.

• iSkyiSky Member

then feel free to open his own topic what review about HVH by PERSONAL experience if this whole review isn't worth. I agree this is freedom of speech community

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • we have account with HVH for last one year and so far no problem and uptime is great.

their support is good. thanks @Ernie.

• I just read this today, 60vps?

wow... I'm glad you had a good experience with HVh my friend :)

Keep us updated in the next month :)

• ATHKATHK Member

Monthly reviews are pointless IMHO.. wait until 6 - 12 at least.

• hehe, he needs to post an update every month :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iSky said:
    nekki : if it not worthy, mind to make your own topic rather than comment here. You dislike what i write, then don't read it. we dont need someone who even dislike it to comment, if you dislike which part of my review, you can make correction like vyala does

Look, this is a public forum. If you're not up to people disagreeing with you or criticising your posts, then you're the one that needs to go elsewhere. Maybe to a land of unicorns and rainbows, where people on the internet aren't generally arseholes to each other.

Now, since you ask for 'corrections', I'll give you some 'suggestions':

Your 'review' amounts to the following:

• You got 60 VPS of the aforementioned stats
    • You thought they'd be shit, but they weren't
    • 'All' your customers were very satisfied, and you had no complaints
    • All the VPS are being used for VPN
    • This is all after 1 month

Not much there really, is there?

Now if you must post a review after one month (which in my opinion is as useful as the proverbial chocolate teapot), how about adding:

• Details of the software being run - you mention VPN, but that can't be all that's on servers with 2GB ram and 150GB disk. If nothing else, mention the VPN software you're using.
    • What is your actual business? You speak of clients, but don't mention if you're a reseller, a shared hosting provider, VPN provider or anything else.
    • What number of clients you're talking about; is it 60, 120, 240, more?
    • What sort of stresses you're putting the servers under - your clients could all be happy, but they could also just be a bunch of numbskulls that are happy with VPN and that the odd DD test produces good results

My real advice is come back to us in 6 months and tell us what you think; in recent memory, you were happy with GVH until around a month when the relationship went tits up. 1 month is enough time to tell if a provider is crap, but not enough to tell if they're good.

• iSkyiSky Member
    edited April 2014

@nekki at this points i can tell that you're still a kid that dont know what you're talking about. at here we're reviewing about HVH not GVH, for the GVH i NEVER publish until 3 month of experience, even it was bad because they still give me some explanation about what their condition, but what do u think if you got threaten after you doing so much to them especially paid yearly plan but got notification just because comment at this public session about their system is going down everyday ?

1. That 150GB disk is a package from them, not customize-maybe a kid like you dont know about that
    2. i run reseller business, also some of the VPS i use for my community as VPN
    3. 60,120,240,more ? guesss ? 15K still need a prove ? care to join us the community ? but i'm not sure you are still underage for something like this
    4. How stress do u think that if there are 15k user of VPN ? will there be a throttle of the bandwidth ? compare it to GVH, if you just hit 200Mbps they will suspend you, what is their excuse ? Auto suspend node

Their deal is coming after i experienced GVH Service that stricted us, so just shut up if you are not really wanna know how can they are so good or something kind like that. If you're asking how bad is them, i'm willingly to tell you too rather than just said this review is crap. You respect me, i will give you my respect. But from the begining you show some direspect to me, that i must this all words for replied.

Sorry to admin if my word is too harsh or offense. Just wanna make some point at here.

After i read most of your comment, i just can tell you're still kid so, no more replied for you on any other thread or this thread, talk to my hand. I will just skip your comment like u dont write. Rather than arguing with kids.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Why are you being so unreasonable?

• iSkyiSky Member

@erawanarifnugroho neh si @jack ngomong pake pantat x ya ? atau otak nya di dengkul ? saraf wes keno.....

will provide more review of my yearly with them :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Classy, insulting someone in a language they don't speak. Bit childish ;-)

People in glass houses, and all that.

Thanked by 2Mark_R 0xdragon
  • BruceBruce Member

if I needed 60 x VPS I'd probably buy some dedi and chop it up myself. surely that's cheaper

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@Nekki said:
    Classy, insulting someone in a language they don't speak.
    Bit childish ;-)

I am curious what @iSky actually said...

WHY AM I NO MULTILINGUAL?!?!

@iSky said:
    erawanarifnugroho neh si jack ngomong pake pantat x ya ? atau otak nya di dengkul ? saraf wes keno.....

will provide more review of my yearly with them :)

@Bruce said:
    if I needed 60 x VPS I'd probably buy some dedi and chop it up myself. surely that's cheaper

Yuhuh, however justification could be an issue.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

wych said: I am curious what @iSky actually said...

WHY AM I NO MULTILINGUAL?!?!

I don't know either, but the google translation included the words brain and ass, so fair bet it's insulting.

• iSkyiSky Member

tuh otak nya di dengkul maka tuh mulutnya cman bisa kennnntutttttt kek angin @erawanarifnugroho also regarding your oppinion about getting another vps for your project, maybe @ernie dont mind to help you as you're already expert for self managed one. @wych oh, i said not very much, just some kind like what he said to me too :p emank mereka aja pandai ngomonging gue, makan tuh tai loe pekki

• NekkiNekki Veteran

And there you have it. Google Translate FTW.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I stand corrected, clearly Jack does speak fluent Javanese.

• iSkyiSky Member

@ATHK maybe i can provide you for my yearly VPS i have along with them. I installed monitoring at there too. Translate kepala loe di dengkul dah, kalo ga pande ga usah komen

nah neh si jack lebih goblok lagi kalau pake transalator, ngomong ga jelas. benar2 tolol bin ajaib bisa gini lama disini. Khi ho lank kan loe mak chao cibai @Jack try to translate that maybe will be funny if you do

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Jack said:
    It translates from Javanese and Indonesian, try indonesian that's what I actually meant.

Either works in this instance.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • iSkyiSky Member

@jack never expected you calling me Dick LoL, but i really interested to your low end offer last time, but need some time to review almost all the new LET offer. Kinda hoping you send me some information that we can discuss. Also please not to mention that pekki again. If you wanna ask something regarding this review, yes i really appreciated that

• wychwych Member

@Jack said:
    Do you really appreciated that?

Curious as to the PM that just got sent...

• wychwych Member

@Jack said:

Oh, I read it as he would appreciate questions so figured you had asked one...

• iSkyiSky Member

yeah sure, why not. I'm here to try become reviewer and writer but not as free customer but paid one. I still not send any pm yet. @wych your signature helping me alot, thank you, i was waiting for that offer very long from "them" will write my review soon. @Jack do u mind have a chat ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2014

iSky said: I'm here to try become reviewer

Try a lot harder.

EDIT: and take on board criticism.

Thanked by 1netomx