Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HVH Reviews - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HVH Reviews

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@iSky - No problem?

I am not worthy of chat.

• iSkyiSky Member

@jack yeah PM sent.... :D
    khi ho lank kan aja lu pekki, mien chap lang e shu khak ce
    try translate that if u can, i will apologize to u

@wych no, i mean its for jack, but dont mind if also have a chat with you too. Just send me your skype :D

• wychwych Member

@iSky said:
    jack yeah PM sent.... :D
    khi ho lank kan aja lu pekki, mien chap lang e shu khak ce
    try translate that if u can, i will apologize to u

wych no, i mean its for jack, but dont mind if also have a chat with you too. Just send me your skype :D

Its fine, I was being sarcastic/ironic... Sure will PM you when I am next online.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Oh mans, I'm getting blanked now :-(

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Jack said:
    Oh no, whatever will you do?

I shall retire to my own little corner to sob and reflect on the life-long friendship that could have been, but now never will.

• Ladies, Please!

Thanked by 2netomx 0xdragon
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Spirit said: Ladies, Please!

I know, I know, I'm such a bitch!

• BayuBayu Member

GVH then HVH, and next time maybe IVH, JVH

http://www.kaskus.co.id/profile/711570

Thanked by 2iSky PremiumN
  • iSkyiSky Member

@Bayu said:

(http://cdn.kaskus.com/images/smilies/ngakak.gif)

maybe gan

• iSkyiSky Member

@Bayu said:

hey you inspiring me something
    IVH= IndoValueHosting
    JVH= JavaValueHosting

nice name

• You all forgot about OVH ;-)

• iSkyiSky Member

@rds100 O is still to far LoL however thanks to @bayu for the inspirational. Also for @nekki and @jack

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iSky said:
    rds100 O is still to far LoL however thanks to bayu for the inspirational. Also for nekki and jack

You're welcome sweetheart.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Such much emoticons

Some Mich boring

• vyalavyala Member

OK, when you are with HVH or WeLoveServers, make sure that you don't create a additional top level folders to store your data. 100% you are going to loose your data on that, as the they don't seems to be backup that. I lost my mongodb data /data partition on my vps with both of them, then came to know that they are backed by common provider, may be common bug.

Now I keep my data in /var/db, few times my system seems to be crashed, but I could get that run without issue.

Please don't count me in war stories, I really like HVH for my staging environment, the system and performance is awesome for the price. We are far away for production, for beta testing, I am trying iwstack.

Ernie, respond fast, WeLoveServers support is awesome as well. My lesson is, keep your data always safe, it is your/my responsibility. I get great, fast server for testing, otherwise you may need to spend a lot for linode or aws sort.

• alexhalexh Member

After i read most of your comment, i just can tell you're still kid so, no more replied for you on any other thread or this thread, talk to my hand. I will just skip your comment like u dont write. Rather than arguing with kids.

It may be more productive for you to focus on bettering your own level of maturity before you attack others. This thread is atrocious; Nobody in their right mind could understand any of the points you have made, let alone your "review."

It's clear to me that it wouldn't be a good idea to talk negatively about HVH on these forums; I will say, however, that you can do your own research, and easily turn up several threads with negative experiences from customers. It is because of this that I have personally avoided them.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2014

@vyala can you please PM me a ticket number regarding an incident you are referring to please? We keep weekly offsite backups on all VPS accounts including unmanaged. We keep daily and weekly offsite backups on all of our shared servers as well.