Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hudsonvalleyhost,VPS service is unstable,Refund is not resolved?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hudsonvalleyhost,VPS service is unstable,Refund is not resolved?

VPS is frequently shut down, I did not abuse the network and resources, I submitted a ticket, apply for a refund, no solution?

Comments

• I have no choice, I applied for a paypal dispute, or do not give me treatment, VPS has been suspended them

• How long of a time frame did you do between asking for a refund and claiming? 3 minutes like you did on here?

• Today is 3.15, International Day for Protecting Consumers Rights, so you deal with it?

• @AutoSnipe said:
    How long of a time frame did you do between asking for a refund and claiming? 3 minutes like you did on here?

Customer service staff to understand my situation, that does not deal with! They said do not offer refunds! I have applied for a paypal dispute

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited March 2014

No need to get narky.. Or you would be living up to your username.

Now was your vps suspended before or after you put in your dispute? Any reason for the suspension?
    If a company doesn't offer refunds they don't offer refunds. There was a post on here about hvh with like 300 comments on the subject and it still ended with no $ handed over by hvh.
    And since anything purchased over the internet that is not a physically deliverable item under paypals rules becomes intangible (meaning you will lose your dispute from them just saying yeh we did our job)

And to be fair it might be march 15th there early morning but here. It's night time and nothing gonna get done after 5pm on a Saturday. Even mcdonalds slows down lol

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • *hands the box of tissues over to @superbaby *

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • My VPS with them also works terribly, several times tried to make it working, but it was done frequently for quite a long time, we are forced to move to other host, we did, applied for refund before some days. It was communicated that at the ticket is in billing department, it was there for long time, after reading this thread it seems i cannot except any refund.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Maybe @JonBiloh can help out? They own HVH, maybe he can get Ernie to look into it?

They don't really "do" refunds, it's your own fault for not looking up their reviews or reading their TOS.

Good luck.

• @MannDude said:
    Maybe JonBiloh can help out? They own HVH, maybe he can get Ernie to look into it?

They don't really "do" refunds, it's your own fault for not looking up their reviews or reading their TOS.

Good luck.

It's @jbiloh

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited March 2014

@PetaByet said:
    It's jbiloh

no, its:

'John Bilbo Baggins'

• @darkshire said:
    'John Bilbo Baggins'

Sneaky little Hobbitses...