Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad business practice. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad business practice.

124»

Comments

• marcmmarcm Member

0xdragon said: @marcm you have a thing for cars :P

I do indeed :). I'm a gear-head/petrol-head. I have never owned an expensive vehicle and don't care to, however my favorite car has been a 2006 Mazda 6i Sport with a 5 speed manual transmission and a 2.3L engine. It's a shame that Mazda went soft on the 6 after that. The chassis was so well put together that with a slightly bigger engine you could have raced that thing on a track. The 3.0L Ford sourced V6 was crap though.

• @marcm said:
    I would say that the discussion was pretty civilized compared to how it would have went down about two years ago. The fact that this was allowed at all goes to show how lowly the forum is moderated and that there is still enough freedom of speech left. Now, does this belong here or should anyone care? Absolutely not!

Freedom of speech is on WHT. This forum is geared more for the provider and the brown noses.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2014

Linkking said: Freedom of speech is on WHT

Lol, wrong, very wrong. WHT is not a place for freedom of speech. There is more reporting of threads and removal of comments over there than pretty much any other place I have visited.

• Linkking said: Freedom of speech is on WHT.

toplel comedy gold

• marcm said: petrol-head

Diesel/Electric = the future.

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited March 2014

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    toplel comedy gold

I see the lap dog has piped up, people like you make me sick.
    The OP has come here to discuss and idiots like you fire him down, we see this more and more here. No doubt if it happened to you or any of the other clowns in this thread, you and them would do exactly the same. Like I said, this forum is now geared for the provider and their lap dogs that deliberately go of topic.

W1V_Lee said: Lol, wrong, very wrong. WHT is not a place for freedom of speech. There is more reporting of threads and removal of comments over there than pretty much any other place I have visited.

That's your opinion and I'm sure your brown nose buddies we back you up, personally I disagree.

• LeeLee Veteran

Linkking said: That's your opinion

No it's my experience, I have been a member of the site since 2003. Over 3500 posts later and many years as a premium member I can tell you it's also the opinion of many of the members on WHT as well.

• W1V_Lee said: No it's my experience, I have been a member of the site since 2003. Over 3500 posts later and many years as a premium member I can tell you it's also the opinion of many of the members on WHT as well.

Who cares??

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2014

I am not asking you to care, I am just correcting the error in your statement that it's only my opinion when in fact I have extensive experience on WHT and many of the things that do and have happened over the years.

Clearly you do not given the lack of substance in your comments.

• W1V_Lee said: I am not asking you to care, I am just correcting the error in your statement that it's only my opinion when in fact I have extensive experience on WHT and many of the things that do and have happened over the years.

Clearly you do not given the lack of substance in your comments.

There is no error in my reply, no doubt the "who cares" has offended your huge head.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited March 2014

Voting @Linkking for top troll 2014.

• Linkking said: There is no error in my reply, no doubt the "who cares" has offended your huge head.

How's that kool aid?

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • tchentchen Member

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    Voting Linkking for top troll 2014.

He kinda sucks at it to be honest. People laugh with trolls, not at them.

• serverianserverian Member
    edited March 2014

Joined January 32

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • tchen said: He kinda sucks at it to be honest. People laugh with trolls, not at them.

It was sarcasm :/

• tchentchen Member

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    It was sarcasm :/

My misunderstanding then. :/ I take my trolling very seriously.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

tchen said:
    :/

@GIANT_CRAB said:

• GVH #1