Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad business practice. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad business practice.

Comments

• August last year i think, something like that. I am looking at some skype logs now to check, should be an interesting read, im sure there are times during the conversation he has 'advised' how important it was to keep the deal quite.

@MannDude said:
    rocksolidvps, when did you transfer ownership to CFab? What month?

Sorry if it was mentioned already, just curious.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited March 2014

Must be exhausting to read from over here and type everything all over again over there. Damn curiosity, boredom and gossip...

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited March 2014

lol

OP, your credibility is so low I would rather believe Chris.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • Your a Giant knob rather than a Gian crab.

@GIANT_CRAB said:
    lol

OP, your credibility is so low I would rather believe Chris.

• this is a copy of Chris's lies, said i disapeared? what complete rubbish, i asked him so many times over skype to honor his end of the deal

CVPS_Chris and you

CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris February 6

Just remember you are under NDA, your name will be removed off of everything soon.
    rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps February 6

please make sure it happens, ive asked several times, i was also due a dedicated server which never happened.

We had it waiting for you, but you kinda just disappeared. We can still help you out with this.

No Chris, I was still around, I could still do with a dedi for another node. Im abit disappointed mate, people have been giving me a hard time about the lack of support for azzavps.
    rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps March 11

Chris still nothing, I dont want a server from you mate, you cant be trusted, perhaps you should just send me the money value to my paypal: [email protected]

ASAP please ive waited long enough.
    rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps March 13

chris, your a total fraud, I think people are really starting to see that.

• you can see hes trying to control and be deceptive by trying to remind me about a NDA that was never presented or signed..

just trying to cover his arse

@rocksolidvps said:
    this is a copy of Chris's lies, said i disapeared? what complete rubbish, i asked him so many times over skype to honor his end of the deal

CVPS_Chris and you

Just remember you are under NDA, your name will be removed off of everything soon.

please make sure it happens, ive asked several times, i was also due a dedicated server which never happened.

We had it waiting for you, but you kinda just disappeared. We can still help you out with this.

No Chris, I was still around, I could still do with a dedi for another node. Im abit disappointed mate, people have been giving me a hard time about the lack of support for azzavps.
    rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps March 11

Chris still nothing, I dont want a server from you mate, you cant be trusted, perhaps you should just send me the money value to my paypal: [email protected]

ASAP please ive waited long enough.
    rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps March 13

chris, your a total fraud, I think people are really starting to see that.

• trying to translate your English....
    Chris was supposed to advise clients of the sale, another promise he didn't fulfill

@jvnadr said:
    What a professional guy, this rocksolidvps... What kind of business is a sell without papers and then, the seller whining in a forum with a... poll?!!! You sold your business without proofs because you were busy, and you asked for an exchange a rental dedi? How old are you? 5? The title of the thread is wright, "bad business practice" but not from Chris end, but from yours! Not to mention about your clients who (including me) didn't ever stated that the company was sold...

• get some legal advice or move on. his word against yours... not sure why you'd think anyone would take a side on it.

• marcmmarcm Member

I think that if anyone has made it to this thread and then as far down as this comment then it's only fair that said person should get something out of it, if nothing else, maybe a few giggles:

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited March 2014

[rocksolidvps said] I mean it wasent completed in the sense that he promised a dedicated server to me as part of the deal, so he got AZZAVPS, paid a small amount but didnt give me the dedicated server

all this shit for that? that is not our problem, you should have a lawyer or a contract when you sold that bussines.

• well it gives people something to talk about

@dedicados said:

• marcmmarcm Member

rocksolidvps said: well it gives people something to talk about

I would say that the discussion was pretty civilized compared to how it would have went down about two years ago. The fact that this was allowed at all goes to show how lowly the forum is moderated and that there is still enough freedom of speech left. Now, does this belong here or should anyone care? Absolutely not!

• PwnerPwner Member

@rocksolidvps said:
    Your a Giant knob rather than a Gian crab.

Speaking of bad business practices. You better not plan on trying to setup your (3rd? 4th?) hosting company, because this quote will stick with you for the rest of your life. This is how you treat potential customers.

Thanked by 1Magiobiwan
  • rocksolidvpsrocksolidvps Member
    edited March 2014

better not ? sounds like a threat to me.

not even start one up to sell to Chris and then start a new thread again?

@Pwner said:

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited March 2014

@rocksolidvps said:
    better not ? sounds like a threat to me.

not even start one up to sell to Chris and then start a new thread again?

Didn't you already start one up just last month? What happened to RockSolidVPS, seeing as the website seems to be down and has been for at least a week?

http://www.panhandlersonline.com/blog/rock-solid-vps-might-be-dead/

^ That link leads to a post from one of your customers who bought a $4.50/month special from you, by the way. Just do a search for "rock solid vps" and all the posts will pop up.

• LeeLee Veteran

@rocksolidvps said:
    well it gives people something to talk about

All I see is people talking about you and not in a good way, not quite the way you expected the thread to pan out.

Honestly though, everything you have said in this thread points to you not being capable of running anything related to hosting.

• its around, just not public anymore, doing private hosting so the public site does not exist

@W1V_Lee said:

• marcmmarcm Member

rocksolidvps said: its around, just not public anymore, doing private hosting so the public site does not exist

Then why advertise it in your signature?

• just not removed it yet but will do

@marcm said:
    Then why advertise it in your signature?

• this from vpsboard to clear things up so everyone knows my past/present:

Hi yes this offer on leb was me.

So here is the complete truth that I have always maintained

Chris purchased Azzavps.com for not alot of money, he also promised a dedi server for 12 months for a project i was working on, he never provided the server and went very silent for a long time until i have to remind him via PM on lowendtalk

unlinkvps is run and owned by dedidirect owner hung tran, I was looking at getting involved but his hardware has alwauys been substandard and only got to a template/graphics point of view.

Hope this clears things up for everyone, I am more than happy to be open and honest about my past and presernt.

I started rocksolidvps a few months ago and have now moved it to a private vps businesses to cover a short fall in a friends webhosting businesses ( most of the vps's are for businssess websites etc etc)

I am happy to answer questions anyone has.

• marcmmarcm Member

rocksolidvps said: just not removed it yet but will do

Just yanking your chain there :P ... your business is your business after all ;-)

• all good mate :-)

@marcm said:
    Just yanking your chain there :P ... your business is your business after all ;-)

• tchentchen Member

Pro tip on doing business: not everyone regards you as the center of the universe. That means that unless you remind suppliers that you exist and are waiting on a shipment, don't think that their schedule necessarily reflects yours. Getting into a hissy fit over a schedule mismatch when you've been "busy" yourself and gone silent then taking it public is not very professional.

Learn something from this experience and grow instead of trying to do #winning. I suggest walking away from this forum for a bit to cool off unless you want to reinforce your position in the 'never going to do business with this guy' bucket you've found yourself in.

• hissy fit? i dont care how busy your schedule might be if you commit to something you follow through, not leave it over 5 months until pushed into even admitting it.

Thanks for your comments, its nice to know Chris has asked you to back him and be a supporter of his, well done.

@tchen said:
    Pro tip on doing business: not everyone regards you as the center of the universe. That means that unless you remind suppliers that you exist and are waiting on a shipment, don't think that their schedule necessarily reflects yours. Getting into a hissy fit over a schedule mismatch when you've been "busy" yourself and gone silent then taking it public is not very professional.

Learn something from this experience and grow instead of trying to do #winning. I suggest walking away from this forum for a bit to cool off unless you want to reinforce your position in the 'never going to do business with this guy' bucket you've found yourself in.

• marcmmarcm Member

Hyundai has the 2014 Sonata right now on sale for about $16640

Moral of the story: Next time ask for one of them instead of a dedicated server, you'll be happier, much much happier ;-)

• tchentchen Member

@rocksolidvps said:
    Thanks for your comments, its nice to know Chris has asked you to back him and be a supporter of his, well done.

Are you sure I'm not Chris?

• marcmmarcm Member

Oh wow, didn't think this existed:

• Classic

@marcm said:
    Oh wow, didn't think this existed:

• @marcm you have a thing for cars :P