Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BUF/DAL/LA/CHI [GVH MID-MARCH DEALS] STARTING @ $9/YEAR! 250GB SSD Cached DISK/10TB, 50cIPs, XEN/OVZ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BUF/DAL/LA/CHI [GVH MID-MARCH DEALS] STARTING @ $9/YEAR! 250GB SSD Cached DISK/10TB, 50cIPs, XEN/OVZ

13»

Comments

• roykemroykem Member
    edited March 2014

Hi GreenValueHost

Thank you for the ticket respond.

• @AmiGator said:
    several occasions to support and always responded very quickly. nothing bad to say about hosting

That's my experience as well.

One thing, though: they should fix SSL on their SolusVM URL that goes to securenetworkpanel.net. Accessing the panel over WiFi is a no-go right now.

• wojonswojons Member
    edited March 2014

why is the disk space between xen pv and openvz so different

• serverianserverian Member
    edited March 2014

@wojons said:
    why is the disk space between xen pv and openvz so different

--

WE DO NOT OVERSELL XEN PV IN ANY CAPACITY!

• yeah i saw that after my 24hour edit dead line and was like oh well. but i guess the openvz is fairly oversold on the disk space its self also.

• slow respond when ticket posted

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

@denny20 said:
    slow respond when ticket posted

It took a while for us to respond to your ticket because tickets asking for us to override a MaxMind score is not a technical support ticket and is not a priority for us.

Have a wonderful evening.

• Jonathan;

is there any LAX nodes with IPv6 space at the moment?

• denny20denny20 Member
    edited March 2014

GVH Great support at all

satisfaction 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Cheap 10/10

this good for me
    thanks for all service

specially to Jon Nguyen - GreenValueHost Operations Director

• easyeasy Member

wow perfect scores

• @Monsta_AU said:
    Jonathan;

is there any LAX nodes with IPv6 space at the moment?

I have IPv6 in LA, so I assume that' s a yes. Open a ticket and find out ;-)

• @mpkossen said:
    I have IPv6 in LA, so I assume that' s a yes. Open a ticket and find out ;-)

Unfortunately there are nodes in LA which are not IPv6 capable, and after the last post I was told that there was no space on LA-based nodes.

• @Monsta_AU said:
    Unfortunately there are nodes in LA which are not IPv6 capable, and after the last post I was told that there was no space on LA-based nodes.

Oh, that sucks... You could ask to be moved to a different node? I mean, if you need IPv6 I see no reason why they shouldn't move you.

• We have space available in IPv6-enabled LA nodes at this time so if you'd like to make another request, we can definitely have it fulfilled. We have a mix of CC LA and QuadraNet LA nodes and at the time you last requested to be moved to an IPv6-enabled LA node, we only had space available on CC LA nodes.

Also @mpkossen as per your suggestion that you've made earlier about SSL on SolusVM, we got it done for you. :)

https://solusvm.secureserverpanel.com/login.php

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited March 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    We have space available in IPv6-enabled LA nodes at this time so if you'd like to make another request, we can definitely have it fulfilled. We have a mix of CC LA and QuadraNet LA nodes and at the time you last requested to be moved to an IPv6-enabled LA node, we only had space available on CC LA nodes.

Thanks Jonathan. Please see #937355, although the techs have already replied that there is no availability on QuadraNet nodes currently.

• GVH #1

• wychwych Member

@Spencer said:
    GVH #1

Haha!