Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BUF/DAL/LA/CHI [GVH MID-MARCH DEALS] STARTING @ $9/YEAR! 250GB SSD Cached DISK/10TB, 50cIPs, XEN/OVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BUF/DAL/LA/CHI [GVH MID-MARCH DEALS] STARTING @ $9/YEAR! 250GB SSD Cached DISK/10TB, 50cIPs, XEN/OVZ

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Who are we?

GreenValueHost (Green Value Hosting, Inc) is a registered company based in Illinois, founded in October 2012 with high performance and customer satisfaction in mind.

We are a well known and popular provider in the LowEndTalk community and have our very own dedicated, non outsourced, 24/7 native english speaking technical support staff. We have servers in four locations: Buffalo, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Chicago. GreenValueHost today is a financially stable and profitable company with a stable infrastructure, serving thousands of clients with diverse needs all over the world.

GVH PLANS SELL OUT QUICK! Don't wait to grab a GVH VPS today!

Features:

• SolusVM Control Panel
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 14-Day No Questions Asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • 24/7 IN-HOUSE, NON-OUTSOURCED, NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TECH SUPPORT

Please specify your desired location in your order notes.

LET-Exclusive Mid-March Special-1 (OpenVZ) - Available in Dallas, Chicago, Buffalo, Los Angeles

250GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

10TB PREMIUM Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port

3 IPv4 Addresses

32 IPv6 Addresses (In Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles)

4096MB Guaranteed RAM

FREE PositiveSSL Certificate (Yearly purchases)

Price: $5.95/month OR $47.95/year

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=225

LET Exclusive Mid-March Special-2 (OpenVZ - Available in DAL/CHI only)

15GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

8TB PREMIUM Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port

1 IPv4 Addresses

32 IPv6 Addresses

768MB Guaranteed RAM

Price: $9/year

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=226

LET Exclusive Mid-March Special-3 (Xen PV - Available in Buffalo only)

100GB RAID-1 Disk Space

5000GB PREMIUM Bandwidth, 1Gbps Port

2 IPv4 Addresses

1024MB Guaranteed RAM

1536MB Swap

Price: $5.95/month OR $47.95/year

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=227

WE DO NOT OVERSELL XEN PV IN ANY CAPACITY! GVH's Xen PV Node has been up for 275 days and counting ...!

Addons: CONTACT US AFTER YOUR PURCHASE TO ORDER

Additional IPs (LET EXCLUSIVE PRICE) are ONLY 50 CENTS PER MONTH EACH ADDITIONAL IP!

• BULK QUANTITIES AND BULK PRICES ARE AVAILABLE *

WHMCS Licenses: $12/month

cPanel Licenses (INTERNAL) $14/month

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by submitting a ticket or by replying to this thread.

Thank You for taking the time out of your valuable day to take a look at our advertising thread, we really appreciate it and we most definitely look forward to serving you as a greatly valued client!

Comments

• Any news about european locations?

• great offers @GVH. thank you :)

• @trexos said:
    Any news about european locations?

Not yet, but I'll say right now that our Chicago clients are up for a treat within the next week or two. :)

• What does this mean:p

• @trexos We're deploying MASSIVE chicago servers and upgrading clients, just wait and see.

• wychwych Member

Additional IP's by ticket for that pricing?

• edited March 2014

I like the look of the 4gb chicago servers. How many cpu cores/etc?

And what processor does the node use?

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost said:
    Price: $5.95/month OR $47.95/month

take a look at your yearly option..

• Seems a too good offer, what's the catch?

• @Steve81 said:
    Seems a too good offer, what's the catch?

This..ish

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • ehabehab Member

will wait for EU location and give it a shot.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

but please not NL.

• @Steve81 said:
    Seems a too good offer, what's the catch?

It's a service run by children and it shows, your tickets won't get answered during the school day and/or until you post a complaint on WHT, and there is no way they are financially viable in the long-term so expect a deadpool within a few months.

Read any of their WHT threads for hilarious ineptitude.

Thanked by 1Steve81
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

Everything that @texteditor said is completely made up and completely false. He bashes every single one of our threads with no prior experience of our services with the same made up claims after I've proven his made up claims false. It's neverending.

We've been doing these kinds of offers for a VERY long time and we've cut back on the allocations and discontinued a lot of product lines, and we're still here and very stable.

I can answer everyone's questions once I get to a computer.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Everything that texteditor said is completely made up and completely false. He bashes every single one of our threads with no prior experience of our services with the same made up claims after I've proven his made up claims false. It's neverending.

We've been doing these kinds of offers for a VERY long time and we've cut back on the allocations and discontinued a lot of product lines, and we're still here and very stable.

I can answer everyone's questions once I get to a computer.

So you can type out that large paragraph but not answer our questions? :p

• Everybody dance now

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Everything that texteditor said is completely made up and completely false.

It is, eh? Funny to see this coming from a serial liar.

texteditor said: It's a service run by children and it shows,

How old are you again? Didn't you also recently hire a ~Part-time VP~ from class?

your tickets won't get answered during the school day and/or until you post a complaint on WHT,

You nearly always have at least one active complaint thread on the front page of WHT's VPS and dedicated sections, each complaining about non-answering of tickets. You've said yourself on there that you've been in school while responding.

Here's the current GVH dedi complaint du jour:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1356123

another where a poster points out your lies about reviews 3 posts in:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1350817

Not renewing cpanel licenses you sell:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1348418

Try to publicly blame a customer for using swear words after he gets angry for over a week of downtime:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1348199

You don't get SSL and argue with customers over a revoke/reissue:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1346393

there is no way they are financially viable in the long-term so expect a deadpool within a few months.

Even with an all-volunteer staff your prices and promised resources aren't sustainable, unless you are saving money via all those downtimes and late-delivered servers

Read any of their WHT threads for hilarious ineptitude.

See: above

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

Im trying to minimize my chances of being hit by a car whilst texting my responses here at the same time of running @ 13mph on the side of a major road -- I'll be back soon.

@texteditor All of our staff are paid. We have no volunteer staff. Nick resigned his position after being unsatisfied of recent changes.

You're twisting all of your statements and not telling the entire story. People that read the entire threads can draw their own conclusions.

• Void_Whisperer said: So you can type out that large paragraph but not answer our questions? :p

You aren't aware of the "hide cell phone under your textbook to type messages in class so the teacher can't see" trick?

• There's no need to use a cell phone when you have a laptop with you at all times when you're working.

We haven't had any downtime incidents since the major February improvements and you know that very well.

• GreenValueHost said: whilst texting my responses here at the same time of running @ 13mph

lol @ running a mile in 4:36 while texting. Screw hosting, you should be prepping for the olympics or something

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited March 2014

GreenValueHost said: We haven't had any downtime incidents since the major February improvements and you know that very well.

You've got a thread on WHT's Dedi first page right now, and told a customer that his issue couldn't be attended too because it was his Account Manager's birthday, lol

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1356123

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

@texteditor

That customer never even had an issue to begin with. He was trying to SSH into the wrong IP.

The "part time VP" that I mentioned months ago was @Rallias who is no longer with us.

• GreenValueHost said: That customer never even had an issue to begin with. He was trying to SSH into the wrong IP.

that you failed to give him. Your words:

He had his block replaced with a new one and was given the new IP block details in one of his tickets. We mistakenly forgot to update this in our admin panel and the record of it was hidden in a ticket that had an irrelevant ticket title so we tried to log in with his old IP address like he did. It wasn't until we received a response from the data center saying "You guys had this block replaced a while ago .." that we realized that the IP he was using isn't his IP anymore.

"We gave you a server, it's not our fault you couldn't guess where it is" is the same thing as downtime.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

Guess? He had the information the ENTIRE time.

It was provided to him in a ticket.

• We mistakenly forgot to update this in our admin panel and the record of it was hidden in a ticket that had an irrelevant ticket title

So, not really. Customers shouldn't have to play 'hunt through the ticketing system to find out where your server is'

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

@texteditor said:
    So, not really. Customers shouldn't have to play 'hunt through the ticketing system to find out where your server is'

I suppose customers shouldn't have to check their email either. We should invent something to transmit information telepathically.

• GreenValueHost said: I suppose customers shouldn't have to check their email either.

You shouldn't make it their problem to work around your mistakes, but eh, you're a teenager, the entire world revolves around you

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2014

@texteditor said:
    You shouldn't make it their problem to work around your mistakes, but eh, you're a teenager, the entire world revolves around you

It wasn't our mistake to begin with. The customer had all his information.

We had a policy of no treating 1 ticket as a universal ticket however our customers wanted it gone so it was gone.

I'm having this thread locked after I get to a computer to answer everyone's questions.

• Debating trying them now, after the multiple fiascos that have surrounded them..