Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All of your "LEB improvements" I've already done that - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All of your "LEB improvements" I've already done that

Comments

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

MiTGiB someone at your company has heard of me....http://cheapvpsdeals.info/hostigation-4-openvz-vps-256mb-ram-in-charlotte-los-angeles/ considering i've sent you consumers according to stats and people have rated your deal. If you want me to remove it i'll be happy to.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited April 2012

Someone at his company XD That's pretty rich. Just goes to show that you don't know us at all.

• Sooo not many people here have heard of cheapvpsdeals.info, and there are a grand total of 11 hits on a WHT search for cheapvpsdeals.info, and yet you say you've gone agressively pursuing the community. Well done chap!

• @taipres said: someone at your company has heard of me...

I do remember this now, damn, 20+ years of no pot cuz it was affecting my short term memory and it still seems to be

• miTgiB no problem, glad you didn't want me to remove you to be honest, I'm actually a fan of your company and have talked to many people and they all seem to be happy with their plans with you. I believe i've recommend you too before on IRC as a result. I actually almost bought a VPS from you when VirtualSrv shut down with no notice effectively taking CVDBot and other stuff offline. I decided to go with VPS6 but i've still remained unbiased when listing deals.

• @taipres said: Aldryic, this forum might as well just be renamed to BuyVM talk. You post here all day, you kiss up to mods

@CVPS_Chris said:

I agree, the posts are too slow. Either pick up the slack or hand it over to someone that can handle it

I concur. It has become too slow now.

• @breton you just made my day XD

• ZettaZetta Member

@breton said: @taipres said: Aldryic, this forum might as well just be renamed to BuyVM talk. You post here all day, you kiss up to mods

Maybe in Soviet Russia, but here in the real world, mods kiss up to Aldryic.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

I quite honestly find it sort of sad that such a solid website - because yes, cheapvpsdeals has a very solid idea behind it with the way they show info in posts - has such an arrogant and seemingly childish admin. You seem to especially like claiming that 'others ripped you off'.

• @joepie91 said: claiming that 'others ripped you off'.

We all ripped off Al Gore

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @Aldriyc just had the whole thread in his fist post (second of the thread)...

This lad has his blog, LEB exists, maybe there exist over nine-thousand other blogs about LEBs, who knows, it's the internet, everyone with a dial-up modem can have a site nowdays... If you want your own (LEB) blog, fine. Just don't go bitching and whining about it being better than one another. If your blog is better, people will notice and come there, if they prefer another one they'll stay there. It is the way the internet/the world works, survival of the fittest, maybe you had it in history class...

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited April 2012

Did anyone post this yet?

Meme

Thanked by 1Aldryic
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited April 2012

What you don't understand is that LEB is Apple right now. Even though Android is 100% better, all the fanboys will believe that their retina displays and revolutionary pin connectors are the best there is.

tl;dr too lazy to get troll face image/gave up on taking this thread seriously

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Raymii said: everyone with a dial-up modem can have a site nowdays...

Actually, anyone with access to library can have a site now, or even run a hosting company ...

• AsimAsim Member

@joepie91 said: I quite honestly find it sort of sad that such a solid website - because yes, cheapvpsdeals has a very solid idea behind it with the way they show info in posts - has such an arrogant and seemingly childish admin. You seem to especially like claiming that 'others ripped you off'.

+1

• AsimAsim Member

Whatever the case, I was not expecting something like this http://cheapvpsdeals.info/perhaps-the-end-of-the-road/

• debugdebug Member
    edited April 2012

@Zetta said: What you don't understand is that LEB is Apple right now. Even though Android is 100% better, all the fanboys will believe that their retina displays and revolutionary pin connectors are the best there is.

That's an opinion. I truly like iOS because of the App Store, something that Android fails in comparison. And, IMHO, App Store apps seem to be designed better than their Android Store counterpart.

• nabonabo Member

@Asim said: Whatever the case, I was not expecting something like this http://cheapvpsdeals.info/perhaps-the-end-of-the-road/

I thought he was the leader.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I really have to wonder about the maturity and/or emotional stability of the owner. Comments like this:

"But you guys hover around leb like flys on poop then have the nerve to insult me, and my efforts, that I did for you."

"Unfortunately a great deal of users in this space have mocked me, mocked my efforts, and encouraged broken similar sites like LEB to simply copy what i’ve done instead of the users embracing it here."

Sequence of events:

1. guy sees LEB
    2. guy thinks he can improve
    3. guy creates new site
    4. guy gets upset when everyone doesn't stampede to it
    5. guy starts to whine and cry that his new site is not as popular as LEB
    6. guy becomes angry that he put all this work and effort into new site
    7. guy becomes bitter because he did all this work and no one appreciates it
    8. guy closes new site but leaves the door open, waiting for people to beg him to reopen ("I’m going to check the poll below in a few days, and if there’s enough interest for me to continue working on this site I’ll take that under consideration.")

This is not healthy.

Thanked by 1Roph

@Aldryic said: I've gotten the Coke stuff streamlined enough that I'm typically 2-3 months ahead on pricing and other work.

I'd always assumed buyvm was the brains beyond Western hemisphere narcotics trafficking, but I never had proof until now.

doesbuyvmhavestock.com takes on a whole new meaning. isbuyvmholding.com perhaps.

Thanked by 1vedran
  • ahahaha. Just the laugh I needed after spending all day flying :P

Thanked by 1yomero
  • ZettaZetta Member

So which underground IRC channel do I have to join to make a purchase?

• I've got to be honest, I've never thanked so many posts in a thread ;)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • The CVD site was actually really awesome, never heard of it until now.

The Deadpool Check and Providers Birthday in particular are so awesome, loving it, sad to see it go. :(

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Cheapvpsdeals was awesome. It's so sad that the person running it killed it by making threads like this that made people not want to visit it.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@taipres

1. Did anyone ask you to make a new site for VPS deals? - people have only asked to fix LEB, not create something new.. Hence why nobody gives a crap about your site

2. People can CHOOSE where they want to visit for deals.. LEB isn't as active as it was.. But people don't have to acknowledge you or your site if they don't want to.

Honestly, I've been to your site, and think it's fantastic.. At this moment in time I prefer it to LEB, and have and will visit it more frequently than I visit LEB.. Why? Because the content is good.

But just because I want to use it, is no reason for anyone else to.. Nobody asked for a new site.. They just wanted LEB sorting out.

I like your work. Shame that you're such a twat. Grow up, control freak.

Thanked by 3Roph Mon5t3r Raymii
  • @liamwithers said: I like your work. Shame that you're such a twat. Grow up, control freak.

Words of a genius.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@ElliotJ ikr,though I don't like to brag ;)

• @FTN_Kevin said: Did anyone post this yet?

im surprised this one hasn't taken over

Thanked by 3laaev Kairus raindog308

I used to be a badass VPS deal tracking blogger.
    Then I took an arrow in the knee.

Thanked by 1dancom96