Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DeluxHost.net | Regular VPS Restock | Y / Z / X + Storage | Starting 6€/yr | NL

1234568»

Comments

  • yo wtf is going on here? my server was reprovisioned without any notice. seems im not the only one.

    any information @DeluxHost

  • forestforest Member
    edited 1:40AM

    @cloromorpho said: yo wtf is going on here? my server was reprovisioned without any notice. seems im not the only one.

    Emails went out. I got the emails (although I didn't read them until it was too late, but that's on me).

    Did you check your spam?

    Thanked by 1cloromorpho
  • @forest said:

    @cloromorpho said: yo wtf is going on here? my server was reprovisioned without any notice. seems im not the only one.

    Emails went out. I got the emails (although I didn't read them until it was too late, but that's on me).

    Did you check your spam?

    fk you are right....

    never mind @DeluxHost

    Thanked by 1forest
  • POMAHPOMAH Member

    +1 vCore
    or
    +1 GB RAM

    Order #1713008828
    Invoice number 2309-10292-2026

    one more time. @DeluxHost

Sign In or Register to comment.