Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Service terminated 9 hours after suspension for overdue payment. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Service terminated 9 hours after suspension for overdue payment.

13»

Comments

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited February 2014

@AutoSnipe thank you for sharing your story and predictions but what all this have to do with "I didn't pay bills on time and host terminated me" thread? Just standard part of GVH bashing?

• @Rockster , it came about when it was mentioned about their colo offer, if they were to terminate a colo customer after 9hours of non payment, and possibly claim the goods to recoup costs.

edited February 2014

@AutoSnipe so to cut the crap, you're saying that host doesn't have right to terminate client anytime they want due to nonpayment of bill and host is rightfully bashed at forum because of that?

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited February 2014

@AutoSnipe said:
    Rockster , it came about when it was mentioned about their colo offer, if they were to terminate a colo customer after 9hours of non payment, and possibly claim the goods to recoup costs.

So how about your company? Your tos even said you will terminated a service after payment due date :)

From your TOS :

Deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to CyberMarkt (CyberMarkt.eu/.net) by no later than the specified payment due date. CyberMarkt (CyberMarkt.eu/.net) shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client's failure to make timely payments.

@Greenvaluehost, what do you think? :)

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited February 2014

NINE HOURS.. Seriously.. 9 Hours.. there WAS an attachment on the first page of this thread, first overdue notice, Suspension, Termination showing this..
    dude, we all have people that don't pay on the day etc.. and we all just deal with it. My post on the top of this page goes to prove that. I run a business to serve customers not to terminate them straight away, i at least make sure that they have backups etc.
    and yes, my terms of service say that i can terminate them immediately, but it also says Timely payments.
    if there is NO contact from the customer, and there is still usage from the server i will keep it online.
    I'm one that has been in a car accident and been put in hospital for 3 weeks, only to come out and have none of my servers online, i know that's an extreme case, but hosts should be able to make leeway on the cases. 9 Hours is too soon to Terminate a customer, Suspend all they want at 9 hours. but Termination is too far. (especially have you thought about timezone differences?, considering i am 15(?) Hours ahead of the USA Does that say that i can terminate a customer 12 hours before their due date?)

go ahead and argue the points you have all you want, we all have our opinions etc. and
    but in all honesty, i don't offer deal's which harm the experience of other users nor do i offer things in which i cannot cover.

Edit: and to be fair, companies like i3d say that they will terminate upon non recieval of payment in their TOS. but they give a 5-7 day grace period unless otherwise notified.

Anyway, i'm going to bed.

edited February 2014

@Rockster said:
    AutoSnipe so to cut the crap, you're saying that host doesn't have right to terminate client anytime they want due to nonpayment of bill and host is rightfully bashed at forum because of that?

YES/NO

Or it's just about GVH where every Tom, Dick and Harry righfully jump on the bandwagon and bash them randomly just because?
    If anyone here deserve bashing is Damian who started drama thread based at his own fault for not paying bills on time. Period.

Thanked by 1tuguhost
  • tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited February 2014

@Rockster said:
    If anyone here deserve bashing is Damian who started drama thread based at his own fault for not paying bills on time. Period.

would agree with you :)

i will never use a host that bashing their competitor and and dont have attidue to paying ontime ;)

Thanked by 1Rockster
  • After seeing GVH go through an 'epiphany' aka puberty I wouldn't trust him with anything more than I did before. Same crap. Different day. Why are people so suprised?

• Zen said: Now I'll go and order a server with BurstNET

good thing that they still give grace period of 5 days after due-date... for the just in case you forget times.. :)