Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Eternal Väinämöinen -- Seedboxes Starting From 1.99€/Month or 6.99€/Year -- 700 Years Give Away

1…192021222325»

Comments

  • The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 8418355637

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • zanzan Member

    The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 9961219417

    Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • dreamfactdreamfact Member

    The Eternal Bonus Invoice #227714

  • yoshi_312yoshi_312 Member

    The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3175114265

  • The Eternal Story: TICKET 883760

    It was the first time I got a ticket from Väinämöinen, it was an old ticket regarding some let credits that I forgot about, to my surprise I received $50 credits from the agent and a Apology for waiting to much. At first I thought "what a nice new support agent they got at Pulsed" realizing a few days later it was a AI bot. :o

  • The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 227509

  • daveybobdaveybob Member

    The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3695708554

  • daveybobdaveybob Member

    SHOW-US-CELEBRATE-VAINAMOINEN; ##3695708554

  • The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 9998742144

  • The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID:5743536365

Sign In or Register to comment.