New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 8898918183
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 6679507925
ask for PMSS update, there was a bug showing memory pressure high for cache usage
Sounds like this node might have still that bug, probably july or earlier version.
I have one I can transfer to you if you want!
Storage 4TB R5 10G, It's available!
https://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=353&billingcycle=annually&utm_source=discord&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=eternal-vainamoinen
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3550585624
SNATCHED ONE ETERNAL, ORDER ID 3550585624
SHOW-US-CELEBRATE-VAINAMOINEN; ORDER-ID 3550585624
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 8381703316
The Eternal Story: TICKET 791048
Had a query about usage of PUID and PGID as environment variables for rootless docker apps to correctly match my host id. Väinämöinen gave a detailed response the same day explaining how the id mapping worked and how to fix it within PMSS (using PUID=0 and PGID=0 to allow automated mapping)
Well, thanks for the update and offer, but I really gave up. The only payment methods are PayPal, which is not available in my country, and crypto. Their crypto processor says my country is on the restricted list, but when I checked, it was not there, so I don't know what is happening. However, their Väinämöinen is really something. It understood my context and gave a proper response, with no AI slop and no hallucinations. Whoever made or tuned the soul or prompt did a great job!
Thanks. I made it all.
Which country this is?
We will probably add SEPA Wiretransfers and/or Revolut Pay soon(ish).
Also crypto should not have any restricted country stuff, Coinpayments doesn't even get the country of the user passed afaik. If they have such restrictions, i guess it is time to selfhost the gateway, i here "BTCPay Server" or something like that has been built for that purpose.
It is Bangladesh. Also, when I try to use crypto, it takes me to this page. By the way, sorry, I had to create another order to get this screenshot as I forgot to take one before. 😅

Thanks, I will look into this in nearby weeks.
Delegate it to "Väinämöinen" 😁
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3140654685
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 8765949079
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3439353612
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 1628424613
I believe it is not an outside sanctions ban but all crypto is fully illegal in bangladesh from the inside
Well, it is kind of a grey area; you cannot mine it, but you can hold an account. That is how RedotPay and Binance are huge here. That law exists just to throw political opponents in jail with a charge.
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 6533628434
SHOW-US-CELEBRATE-VAINAMOINEN; ##6533628434
SNATCHED ONE ETERNAL, 6533628434
SNATCHED ONE ETERNAL, 3451230410
SHOW-US-CELEBRATE-VAINAMOINEN; ##3451230410
The Eternal Bonus ORDER ID: 3451230410
700 Claimed In September -- KIITOS
Seitsemänsataa - A Song By Väinämöinen
">
https://suno.com/s/LVLIJjdxK1uAscqQ
Hope i am not over reaching and i am allowed to post the link, and couple discord screenshots without getting the thread deleted @jbiloh @angstrom ? --- if even this was too much, please delete only the post not the whole f'ng thread like last time. You did a favor to those who don't like our expansion. Technically the rules say that even browser is too much (browser automates rendering of web pages).
and the poem the song was based on:

After reaching these numbers, the DDoS started and curbed a little bit of the tail end of september sales, postponing them by a few days.
Thank You
It's already DDoS season again. The DDoS before feels like it was 1-2 months ago
Like the weather, sometimes it's stormy