Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Signature Rules - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Signature Rules

13»

Comments

• Those, who don't want to see pictures, can disable them in their settings.
    Those, who want to see pictures, but don't want to see particular pictures, can use adblock or whatever.

I personally don't mind any signatures as long as one can block them without any special knowledge or they don't prevent from normal reading of posts.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Evorack,

Great news! allows the forum to flow in a much nicer way!

• @quirkyquark said: 127.0.0.1 zensix.com

Wait, that didn't get rid of my problem but does it make me feel all morally superior and smug? You bet it does...

And instead of whining, I did something about it and adblocked your sig.

Dear sir, your comment is very interesting to me. I would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @Aldryic said: Just ignore the naysayers that like to "constructively criticize" without actually being constructive, and you'll find we're not a bad bunch to hang around :P

+1 on this

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @NanoG6 LOL

Thanked by (1): Mon5t3r
    Thanked by (120): myself, NanoG6, LifeBit.co, … Expand

• @Mon5t3r said: @NanoG6 LOL

Thanked by (1): Mon5t3r

Thanked by (120): myself, NanoG6, LifeBit.co, … Expand

Great! you ruined my signature :-/

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @NanoG6 said: Great! you ruined my signature :-/

huahahahaha mission accomplished!!

• I would personally vote for one line text signatures; it seems to be the standard anyways.

• vedranvedran Veteran

One line has been de facto standard around here from the beginning, why not keep it that way?

• Sometimes signatures go out of control. I think we should set it to 1 line and 1 link. Nice and simple.

Thanked by 1OneTwo
  • @BassHost said: 1 link.

Why?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

No no no, I think 1 link is going too far, even WHT doesn't go that far.

• kendidkendid Veteran

I actually like it when providers include the text link in their signature, makes it easier to match up who is who...

• Why not? I am confused ... lol.

@BassHost said: Why not?

Because LET is not about restrictions.

• AkiraAkira Member

Is LET officially an annoying forum with narcissistic "administratorship"? I mean, signature rules? Really?

edited April 2012

@Akira said: Is LET officially an annoying forum with narcissistic "administratorship"? I mean, signature rules? Really?

6 days late, but yeah good point, we don't need signature rules.