Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mycustomhosting Suspended VPS with unreasonable - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mycustomhosting Suspended VPS with unreasonable

Comments

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited January 2014

The lies are awesome! I was watching the server hosting your backup and it was not touched. Whatever I'm done with your games. It's deleted at this time. Thank you for wasting more of my time for ... DRAMA?

today 12.48 MiB | 4.01 MiB | 16.48 MiB | 3.89 kbit/s

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • i has been download it

IT HURTS HUUUUURTS

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited January 2014

@MCHPhil said:
    The lies are awesome! I was watching the server hosting your backup and it was not touched. Whatever I'm done with your games. It's deleted at this time. Thank you for wasting more of my time for ...

yes i not download it becouse i have the backup

i just angry with you suspended my vps when that vps i am not on use and not on my mistake and when i don't know kloxo have exploit becouse that new news 2014

and you not give challenge to your client to do investigation that so bad and fix it

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited January 2014

@Zerocool, do you lie constantly then?

Thank you for the 2 more ticket replies over night about your backup and then never letting me know you didn't actually need it.

Want to talk about being angry? You just wasted so much of my time and resources. What a waste.

Don't construe this as "I'm angry". I'm laughing.

Kloxo being insecure is not news. Only 100k + websites deleted because of it in one go. Oh and the poor developer. Sad stuff really.

It was your mistake, no one else's.

Thanked by 1agonyzt
  • then you can terminate i no need anymore your vps

• LOL who the hell would want ZeroCool as an customer???

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

No waaaaaay! This thread is indeed hilarious!

edited January 2014

@netomx said:
    No waaaaaay! This thread is indeed hilarious!

when you proof it i has been send you my site

@ZeroCool said:
    when you proof it i has been send you my site

You shouldn't update it if you didn't believe about the hack

• continue playing zynga poker games

back on the track

• connercgconnercg Member
    edited January 2014

WHAT YEAR IS IT -- ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers_%28film%29

In 1988, 11-year old Dade "Zero Cool" Murphy is arrested and charged with crashing 1,507 computer systems in a single day and causing a single-day 7-point drop in the New York Stock Exchange.

Well at least the handle and age appear correct...

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @MCHPhil at least you have been freed of this guy, I'd be extremely happy

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited January 2014

@DarioX said:
    MCHPhil at least you have been freed of this guy, I'd be extremely happy

So very much so :D Had an gentleman also purchase his old plan out of the niceness of his heart. Couldn't be happier :D He also seems pretty happy with the performance so far. Win Win for me and him :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • agentsmithagentsmith Member
    edited January 2014

Suspending the host immediately might be covered by TOS but just blocking all traffic should help as well and customer can access his data:

mv /etc/init.d/rc.local /etc/init.d/rc.local.save
    cat <<EOF >/etc/init.d/rc.local
    #! /bin/sh
    iptables -F INPUT
    iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport `awk '/^Port/ { print $2 }' /etc/ssh/sshd_config` -j ACCEPT
    iptables -P INPUT DROP

iptables -F OUTPUT
    iptables -A OUTPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
    iptables -P OUTPUT DROP
    EOF
    chmod +x /etc/init.d/rc.local
    reboot

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

agentsmith said: Suspending the host immediately might be covered by TOS but just blocking all traffic shound help as well and customer can access his data:

Seems like that would require host to invade customer's privacy? Anyway suspending the VM makes more sense, if DDoS attacks were coming from the virtual machine and you block the network traffic then maybe he or she (or whoever compromised the VM) will start abusing other resources too and then other customers are impacted and you have to deal with it yet again.

• The function to start abusing other resources (CPU time) must be implemented in the already installed bot. Communication to that bot should only be possible if sshd is part of the bot and has a backdoor.

edited February 2014

@joepie91 said:
    Interesting. You're okay with sending your 'site' to him, but not to me? Could that perhaps be because I asked for it, and you figured that somebody wouldn't ask if they weren't able to do anything with it?

@Joepie91

This time i called and give you rank and Name NOOB has been 2 day since i give my site but my panel Kloxo still Fine running smooth

@netomx said:
    You shouldn't update it if you didn't believe about the hack

@netomx i give my site before kloxo reales new version and now you make new reason at above that unreasonable

Now i Call you NOOB With Theory

for this two NOOB your title "Like Empty Barrel Have Big sound"

waaacauuuu...NOOB

thanks has been Try

Lol, you don't know who's joepie, aren't you?

Be careful on that

• @netomx said:
    Lol, you don't know who's joepie, aren't you?

Be careful on that

I don't need to know NOOB and i don't care about whois joepie NOOB

edited February 2014

Back to Work

i hass been happy Called you TWO NOOB

VPS Offline becouse you two just Theory give 2 day but nothing proof
    like "Empty Barrel Have Big sound"

@ZeroCool said:

Please open Google and search for joepie

• @netomx said:
    Please open Google and search for joepie

i don't care i has been tell you NOOB

• Incredible. That @ZeroCool guy...it rummages the mind..that such persons actually exist amongst us. Yes, despite the language barrier - it's still incredible.
    Rules against name calling and good manners hinders me from saying something only too descriptive, but perhaps somewhat harsh..

Thanked by 3Mark_R namhuy agonyzt
  • edited February 2014

@ZeroCool said:

'Noob' isn't a general name if someone is lazy.

ILL SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU

IF SOMEONE CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO HACK YOUR VPS THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM A NOOB, JOEPIE IS NOT A NOOB.

/rant

• @zerocool stop making a fool out of yourself?

Being a total ignorant dickhead to people who are just trying to give you advice is really disrespectful.

edited February 2014

THE TEAM DEFENSE JOEPIE

If you guys can't accepted i called NOOB then that your problem not my problem
    i am still happy called NOOB are you not accepted ? That your problem guys

he wirte kloxo is easy to hack when i give 2 day to proof still nothing then what is that the name it's NOOB Like "Empty Barrel Have Big sound"

• Close this thread already.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Mr 0 why don't you go back to your poker game?

• I can just imagine the complaining @Zerocool will be doing when Joepie DOES find a new exploit in Kloxo. I'll go buy some popcorn now.

edited February 2014

@Magiobiwan said:
    I can just imagine the complaining Zerocool will be doing when Joepie DOES find a new exploit in Kloxo. I'll go buy some popcorn now.

yes sure... i will buy vps to bluevm and give joepie do exploit in to your server

This discussion has been closed.