Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mycustomhosting Suspended VPS with unreasonable - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mycustomhosting Suspended VPS with unreasonable

Comments

• @dhamaniasad said:
    You shouldn't just throw around money like that, since after reading your replies, one thing I've understood is that you're extremely ignorant and even though you've been hacked already, you just aren't willing to accept that. I am pretty sure that anyone could easily hack your VPS since you're using Kloxo.

can you proof it that kloxo ?
    are you sure 100% ? if not then don't comment

• ZeroCool said: can you proof it that kloxo ? are you sure 100% ? if not then don't comment

I am using logical reasoning and I'm not ignorant towards whats going on.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20765/kloxo-installations-compromised

http://disclosed.info/?7c12a1a4560b7664#5fpnfdknf4EfBcGqLjeV9/vAY1RXEKkLC3+fqm16c6E=

http://disclosed.info/?9b00e7fa79636e07#rZKQYHUkErNv0ZFArSkUyBQ8C8YLSVaSsaRVo9nfypc=

http://forum.lxcenter.org/index.php?t=msg&th=19215&goto=102646&#msg_102646

I mean there are 100 ways how someone could you gained access to your VPS, but this is the most likely one.

• @McPhil is it ok if I take ZeroCool's challenge? I can solve both problems by just wiping his vps clean for you.

Thanked by 2upfreak lazyt
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@ZeroCool,

Let me explain you few things on a friendly way. Your server is not safe if you have 20+ chars long password, also it is not secure if you change ssh port. You are running web hosting "environment" that is easy to be used as DDOS platform.

That means that someone (3rd person, not you) have used your server to preform small DDOS attack on 3rd party target.

So no one is telling you that you did that DDOS. Unfortunately for you, you were using unsafe hosting panel, and you get into this situation.

Also you have 1 year old installation of same panel. Patch that installation also, or you will soon be in same situation again.

My suggestion to you is that you should work this out with your provider, i am sure that he will help you. Also read forums, news and visit few times a month kloxo forum, there you will be up to date with current security issues and you will know when to act proactively to avoid this problems.

Wish you all best.

• i can't accepted it before do investigation then can make decision that true kloxo problem, don't give theory before do investigation

• @zerocool reading your responses, your username makes perfect sense...

• @ElChile said:
    McPhil is it ok if I take ZeroCool's challenge? I can solve both problems by just wiping his vps clean for you.

i has been request for that, but MCH not give challenge they still need suspended my VPS, they not give time for that

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@zerocool give me your IP address of a VPS with kloxo

• i give you my site then you find by your self the ip oke,i will give you 1 hours if you can't do it then i call you noob

• ZeroCool said: i give you my site then you find by your self the ip oke,i will give you 1 hours if you can't do it then i call you noob

Unless you are using Cloudflare, a simple ping is enough to get the IP.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 2014

Just got back from the popcorn store, and look what I find @ZeroCool being ZeroCool.

Relax guys, this is just the way he is.
    ZeroCool, do you want to solve this issue?

I'll be more then happy to fix up your VPS so there is no more problem, are you game?
    Or I can just sit here and watch show and eat popcorn

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited January 2014

@dhamaniasad said:
    Unless you are using Cloudflare, a simple ping is enough to get the IP.

people hacked my kloxo, the true they not know my ip when i using cloudflare
    but how they know my ip ? they find by self right then do same find the ip by your self

• @FrankZ said:
    Just got back from the popcorn store, and look what I find ZeroCool being ZeroCool.

Relax guys, this is just the way he is.
    ZeroCool, do you want to solve this issue?

I'll be more then happy to fix up your VPS so there is no more problem, are you game?
    Or I can just sit here and watch show and eat popcorn

lol i am play zynga poker now

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Alright, tell us your "site".

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @joepie91 said:
    Alright, tell us your "site".

go ask myccustomhosting to make on my vps then i will give you my site

LOL he chickened out

• Well who would not chicken out when @joepie91 is the one doing the asking..

Thanked by 1perennate

@FrankZ said:
    Well who would not chicken out when joepie91 is the one doing the asking..

+10000000000

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @netomx said:
    LOL he chickened out

dude i send you my site then do it i will waiting 1 hours if you can't do it you chicken noob

• @FrankZ said:
    Well who would not chicken out when joepie91 is the one doing the asking..

LOL

@ZeroCool said:

Will so it after work, dude

• @ZeroCool said:

Don't be like that, just get the vps fixed and move on, your current attitude isn't going to benefit you in a positive way.

edited January 2014

@netomx said:
    Will so it after work, dude

just proof you can hacked my kloxo noob
    i just give you info my kloxo access set only by my ip, ssh port change not default then find it what port using it

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited January 2014

@ZeroCool - yea you're on the right track now. Be unpopular both by the host and the LET community. LOL. Good luck ever getting any help.

• @Mark_R - Maybe later, he is having too much fun now playing poker...

edited January 2014

@myhken said:
    ZeroCool - yea you're on the right track now. Be unpopular both by the host and the LET community. LOL. Good luck ever getting any help.

yup i am not popular mate i just need know this one member talk about basic security like they good one about security then i challenge him to proof

meybe good i continue playing zynga poker and waiting sir phil MCH to give me my data

• But you understand that your server was hacked? You understand that Kloxo had a zero day exploit? You understand all that?
    If not...there is no hope for you ;)

Thanked by 1Grimmy2

ZeroCool said: dude i send you my site then do it i will waiting 1 hours if you can't do it you chicken noob

Interesting. You're okay with sending your 'site' to him, but not to me? Could that perhaps be because I asked for it, and you figured that somebody wouldn't ask if they weren't able to do anything with it?

ZeroCool said: people hacked my kloxo, the true they not know my ip when i using cloudflare but how they know my ip ? they find by self right then do same find the ip by your self

Gosh, I sure wonder what's running on this IP ending in .211.

edited January 2014

@joepie91 said:
    Interesting. You're okay with sending your 'site' to him, but not to me? Could that perhaps be because I asked for it, and you figured that somebody wouldn't ask if they weren't able to do anything with it?

done send you my site your time 1 hours to do and proof it with screenshot if you can't do it into 1 hours i calll you chicken, noob and stop comment if just theory

This discussion has been closed.