Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An apology to the LET community, a plead for forgiveness, and a start of a new beginning. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

An apology to the LET community, a plead for forgiveness, and a start of a new beginning.

1235»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@AlexanderM said:
    Feel free to PM me raindog308

Is the list a secret?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

While I don't think age is the sole factor I know it can be part of it. I started Fliphost when I was 15 but I was lucky enough not to make the mistake of assuming I knew everything because I knew I did not.

Isn't as much as the age but the maturity to handle situations and learn from them

My 2cents from my experience

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:
    Is the list a secret?

Feel free to find out.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

fhneric said: At least he is attempting to change, and he admits he messed up unlike @CVPS_Chris.

Im also not a 16 year old or whatever he is. I also have toned it down, have I not? Why even bring me into this anyway?

Thanked by 3Lee vRozenSch00n Mark_R
  • c0yc0y Member

jvnadr said: Is your business registered anywhere?

Of course not, welcome to LowEndTalk

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Im also not a 16 year old or whatever he is. I also have toned it down, have I not? Why even bring me into this anyway?

Because no matter how many times others clearly point it out, you keep pulling the same stunts. Do I even need to remind you of the most recent cover up? cough UGVPS cough. If you want respect from the community, you need to earn it by transparency, and being truthful.

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited January 2014

@PcJamesy said:
    I believe you once my disk IO is higher then 10 mbps constantly so much for a "RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space" I'll probably have to be exercising my 45 day money back guarantee if this isn't fixed soon.

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 179.3 s, 6.0 MB/s

where is that? I get 105MB/s on ny6

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

You can not change what you did in the past, but you can learn, and know what to do in the future.

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • I decided to get one of the 100tb offers just before the shit it the fan. Just coz.. Who couldn't do with 250gb backup space.
    Since they were "out of stock" in all but buffalo ordered there. But got put on a tx server anyway.

This is what I got.

https://www.benchmy.net/result/107158160128/

Speeds could be oh so much better. At least the IO is ok.
    And I wasn't able to use it for ~12 hours because it refused to boot.

But gotta contact @GreenValueHost
    Because my main ip is nulled (since I got the details) but the second ip I got is ok.

It's only $5 a month. I wanna see if it gets better later on down the track.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited January 2014

AutoSnipe said: But gotta contact @GreenValueHost Because my main ip is nulled (since I got the details) but the second ip I got is ok.

Mine came like that too, with a nulled primary IP. Then they ended up switching the IP without telling me... and my second IP was nulled. Took a couple days to get two working IP addresses.

• Hmmm.. They should fix that.. Soon if it's happening multiple times.
    Considering my email only showed one ip and solusvm (mobile) only shows the primary ip.

• all greenvaluehost thread the most popular in to LET :))

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Because you deserve a special mention on the hall of fame of providers without integrity.

This discussion has been closed.