Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost SRV3 Issues AGAIN - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost SRV3 Issues AGAIN

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

jarland said: I promise you won't win a "who is lying" match against me. My problem is I don't know when to quit.

^^ Verified :P

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

that's why you should not have a facebook account <3

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost

Under what ticket category do I go about filing for the 45-day money back guarantee? So I can move away to a different host with less bullshit :-).

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited January 2014

Edit: redacted

• @GreenValueHost said:
    I don't understand why people now have to resort to photoshopping images and spreading lies to bash us.

Photoshopping? I read the exact same thing on your Facebook profile earlier today.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Virtovo said:

Photoshopping? I read the exact same thing on your Facebook profile earlier today.

Still can if you're logged in. Lol third screenshot taken.

• @jarland said:
    Still can if you're logged in. Lol third screenshot taken.

Just got to reading: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1206914&highlight=hostingcove

Jon obviously has a serious issue with fabricating the truth.

• A kid...
    So now everything makes perfect sense! :-)

edited January 2014

@Virtovo said:
    Jon obviously has a serious issue with fabricating the truth.

Let's not forget this gem from the other forum recently:

"Forums are not our helpdesk. Due to your actions, all of your tickets are going to br treated as low priority, and you're going to be issued a permanent ban from our website and client area after your cancellation."

Accountability and warning for anyone considering ordering from this guy, that's what this is. It's all presented in his own words.

If you come to LET and try to wow us with your incredible budget and knowledge, you better get your story straight. We don't take well to liars. Never have.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • So are these screenshots from Facebook actually about the owner of GVH? If yes then i agree, everything would make sense

edited January 2014

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    So are these screenshots from Facebook actually about the owner of GVH? If yes then i agree, everything would make sense

The owner graduated high school in 2011, Lance. He seems to have no actual involvement from what anyone can tell. Jon (Jonny on Facebook) seems to have full authority and appears to operate without any constraints.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:
    A kid...
    So now everything makes perfect sense! :-)

Hey! you could say I'm a kid, I'm a fool but no where near on the scale of this!

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    So are these screenshots from Facebook actually about the owner of GVH? If yes then i agree, everything would make sense

Yes, this Jonny Nguyen chap is the owner of GVH.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @jarland said:
    Accountability and warning for anyone considering ordering from this guy, that's what this is. It's all presented in his own words.

For some added context, he said that after someone commented to two existing threads about GreenValueHost (one here on LET, one on VPSB) and asked him to look at his ticket. I actually thought it was understandable that they left those comments seeing as Jon was actively replying to those threads and they probably figured it was the quickest way to get his attention, especially if their support tickets were going nowhere.

I do realize that commenting on forums to bring their tickets to his attention should not result in special priority, but I found the permanent ban to be quite harsh and jarring.

• http://serveralley.com/ => This Account Has Been Suspended

lol

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@kyaky said:
    http://serveralley.com/ => This Account Has Been Suspended

Wait, what is ServerAlley?

• @joepie91 said:
    Wait, what is ServerAlley?

I don't know , just saw this link somewhere in this thread. I guess it's OP's website? nvm

• Kyn_DHKyn_DH Member
    edited January 2014
  • i feel sorry for you, you take on too much too fast.

like a lot of young people you think you have all the answers, then you find out the hard way that you don't.

• I have run out of popcorn.

@Brad said:
    I have run out of popcorn.

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • @Infinity:
    Nothing against kids! I have also been one. 30 years ago. But neither me, nor you, did the same bullshit at that time.

Thanked by 2Infinity AuroraZ

I'd buy service from @infinity any day. Know why? He tells the truth, even when it isn't something he wants to say.

• Amitz said: @Infinity: Nothing against kids! I have also been one. 30 years ago. But neither me, nor you, did the same bullshit at that time.

Worst I did was got caught stealing cookies and then got my ass beat for it. Boy have times changed.

jarland said: I'd buy service from @infinity any day. Know why? He tells the truth, even when it isn't something he wants to say.

Different kind of person totally. He has some respect and knows right from wrong. I do not even think of him as a kid most of the time.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Brad said:
    I have run out of popcorn.

• @Infinity is as old as his gun

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • If it is real actually we must appreciate him .. there is no harm in doing business with any one of any age if he is able to deliver what he promise.

As per my policy, for major clients and important stuff I always go with only established providers.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@AuroraZ said:
    Worst I did was got caught stealing cookies and then got my ass beat for it. Boy have times changed.

Me? I stole some pencils from IKEA hehe. :P

• LeeLee Veteran

@Infinity said:

I forgot to pay for my meatballs once, walked right past the cashier. It felt good tbh :)

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Infinity said: Me? I stole some pencils from IKEA hehe. :P

I have never even been in an IKEA TBH lol. Well see at least you are honest about it.

W1V_Lee said: I forgot to pay for my meatballs once, walked right past the cashier. It felt good tbh :)

Good or bad meatballs? If they were bad I would not have paid either!!!! Nothing worse then a bad meatball when you want a good one. :P

This discussion has been closed.