Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost SRV3 Issues AGAIN - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost SRV3 Issues AGAIN

Comments

• maybe the 18 staff are items in mmorpg. level 3 when you gain XP

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB Epidrive
  • VPNVPN Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    In case anyone is wondering why the OP's site is suspended, it's because he's overdue on payment.

I really don't think its your place to be disclosing confidential information about your customers on a public forum.

• I always wondered about the meaning of "low" in lowendtalk... now I am starting to get the idea. :p

• Don't get it wrong, there are great providers here, gvh is just a lemon.

• @namhuy said:
    Don't get it wrong, there are great providers here, gvh is just a lemon.

True. But look at who gets the most attention in daily talks.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

W1V_Lee> @W1V_Lee said:

I can get a competent tech who can handle tickets with very good English and basic trouble shooting in India for $3,000 per year. I currently pay $3,500 per year for individuals to build templates for domains that are I would class as high quality.

If you can get me one that is RHCE Qualified with 5+ years audit-able experience and great English for $3000 then let me know, that would be nice.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    In case anyone is wondering why the OP's site is suspended, it's because he's overdue on payment.

This is an acceptable statement when OP accuses you of suspending their account for other reasons. You should be able to state fact when someone lied about you. This is not acceptable when no one said or asked anything about it. Your billing arrangement with the user is between the two of you.

• LeeLee Veteran

AnthonySmith said: If you can get me one that is RHCE Qualified with 5+ years audit-able experience and great English for $3000 then let me know, that would be nice.

Show me where I said they were RHCE qualified with 5+ years experience. Don't twist what I say, save that for the kids please.

edited January 2014

woah easy there buddy, I am not trying to twist anyone's words, it was GVH who said that and I assumed you were referring to the same L3 techs with RHCE and experience based on the context, I was wrong and nothing meant by it.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • This is turning into another bashing thread for the sake of it.

The OP had absolutely no issues at the start of posting the thread; everything was already resolved. He stated in an IRC that this thread is just for his entertainment.

Since there are no more issues here to address, I'm no longer participating in this discussion. I'm not going to feed the fire.

lol

Not for the sake of it, because your pretending to be something you are not, and you started the fire by letting your mouth write cheques your ass cant cash!.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • GreenValueHost said: I'm not going to feed the fire.

There is enough already to burn a forest.

• I didn't accuse him of suspending me

@jarland said:
    This is an acceptable statement when OP accuses you of suspending their account for other reasons. You should be able to state fact when someone lied about you. This is not acceptable when no one said or asked anything about it. Your billing arrangement with the user is between the two of you.

• So massive downtime that affects my customers is no reason to start a thread.

@GreenValueHost said:
    This is turning into another bashing thread for the sake of it.

The OP had absolutely no issues at the start of posting the thread; everything was already resolved. He stated in an IRC that this thread is just for his entertainment.

Since there are no more issues here to address, I'm no longer participating in this discussion. I'm not going to feed the fire.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited January 2014

@Kadar said:
    So massive downtime that affects my customers is no reason to start a thread.

You wouldn't be leaving your client area and website suspended if you cared about your customers. When you posted this thread, you were experiencing no issues. The screenshot you posted is outdated and you know it.

You even admitted it yourself on IRC that this thread is just for your entertainment.

So could you please PM me and tell me which of our competitors paid you to post this thread?

• So what about yesterday's hours worth of downtime that @joepie91 and I randomly had? I'm sure it happened to others as well.

• KadarKadar Member
    edited January 2014

the screenshot I posted was taken yesterday, check the photo info, or better yet let me do it.

Oh yeah the dates on it are outdated. And also checked all my irc logs, nothing about this just for my entertainment, where is the proof of the slander you are using against me? Also don't accuse me of not caring for my customers, the information from my site is being loaded up on a VPS right now and waiting for DNS propagation

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@GreenValueHost said:
    So could you please PM me and tell me which of our competitors paid you to post this thread?

Having fun in your bubble?

Perhaps you should address problems, rather than finding ways to pretend they don't exist?

• This is who we are doing business with?!

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • probably those 18 techys are belonging to hudsonvalleyhost who get them thru outsourcing.

@niceboy said:
    probably those 18 techys are belonging to hudsonvalleyhost who get them thru outsourcing.

Or 16 year olds from here: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/employment-opportunities/35444-greenvaluehost-hiring-motivated-l2-l3-cpanel-whm-technicians-work-home.html

• ChumbiChumbi Member
    edited January 2014

@Kadar said:
    This is who we are doing business with?!

Hmm. so is this some kind of high school kids business venture? Because I thought the person behind this company was a Lance Jessurun, at least the company is registered to him. Well, he seems 18+, so perhaps that's why it's under his name and not Nguyen.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151137135903608&set=a.431200538607.207115.569383607&type=3&theater

Anyhow, this is an interesting read:

http://hostingtoday.net/greenvaluehost-com-investigation/

Thanked by 1hellogoodbye
  • I don't understand why people now have to resort to photoshopping images and spreading lies to bash us.

edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    I don't understand why people now have to resort to photoshopping images and spreading lies to bash us.

Lol. I took the screenshot from my phone last night. Got more, want me to post those too? I promise you won't win a "who is lying" match against me. My problem is I don't know when to quit. You wanna try to start over there?

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited January 2014

Actually, I clicked on the direct link to that post late last night (forgot to take a screenshot but luckily someone else did) and I saw the exact same post directly from Facebook... which is now mysteriously removed. I don't think it was photoshopped, sorry.

Thanked by 2jar vRozenSch00n
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Lol, I've never met someone more full of shit.

@Infinity said:
    Lol, I've never met someone more full of shit.

Check out my mad photoshop skills (/sarcasm).

http://i40.tinypic.com/35li8ah.jpg

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: Check out my mad photoshop skills (/sarcasm).

Guess LowEndTalk doesn't have purple for sarcasm like The Other Forum does :)

Thanked by 2jar vRozenSch00n
  • And it all starts to make sense now.

• Is it part of your million dollar expansion plan to call your customers liars, ignore complaints, and break 4 out of 7 of your code of ethics?

This discussion has been closed.