Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter VPS, a review of the poorest provider I used so far. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter VPS, a review of the poorest provider I used so far.

124»

Comments

• I was, that was the issue with virtual media, the KVM just kicks out an error that says it requires Internet Explorer when using IE10. Haven't tried it in compatability mode yet, that might take care of it too.

• @talsit said:
    I was, that was the issue with virtual media, the KVM just kicks out an error that says it requires Internet Explorer when using IE10. Haven't tried it in compatability mode yet, that might take care of it too.

I use ie11 compatability mode can use KVM.

• @pechspilz said:
    I have one of these "dedicated" Atom servers for $60/yr. While the price is great, the uptime isn't.

The server is up and running again and they even added a dedicated remote power rebooter, which is nice.

• @mov3 and @MarkTurner compatibility mode did the trick, thanks!

• I've never had an issue with Delimiter sans setup time. I had an issue where I had a DNS redirection attack. They were very nice in working with me to get that resolved. It's not a mission critical server, but cannot beat it for the price.