Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocrossing et al - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocrossing et al

13»

Comments

• @jbiloh said:
    That is a ton of bandwidth per VPS. Hope it works out for them.

For the record I have never spoken with GVH and they have no relationship with ColoCrossing.

@GreenValueHost said:
    I've been saying that we don't have a direct relationship with ColoCrossing for months now but nobody has been believing me and instead have decided to spread rumors about GVH being "ghost operated" or secretly funded with a large capital reserve by ColoCrossing so I'm glad that these rumors have now been confirmed as false. Thanks Jon!

SMH x 2

As the OP of this thread I started it because I was concerned some new advertisers were not being properly screened by the admins of this forum. Pages 1 and 3 of http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19256/greenvaluehost-let-exclusive-new-years-sale-unbelievable-ssd-based-ovz-xen-offers-starting-1-m make it clear there is a direct relationship between GVH and ColoCrossing and AFAIC there is no need to continue the thread further.

Other than the ridiculous storage and bandwidth promises the prices are doable by LET standards, whether they are sustainable on the memory challenged E3s GVH prefers is another thing. I have nothing against ColoCrossing or GVH in particular. If between them they can make GVH a success then all the best to them.

This thread has morphed into one of the Chris Fabozzi style there is no such thing as bad publicity threads and if the admins want to keep it going it is entirely down to them. I am done here unless GVH chimes in with another even more ridiculous response.

• jcaleb said: 100tb for 5$ sounds reasonable

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not...

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited January 2014

gsrdgrdghd said: Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not...

I was thinking differently, not sarcastic. I mean, if the network is bad, even if host allow you 100TB but if its bad, maybe you can just pull 1TB in 1 month. Something like that. So it's reasonable.

I mean my point is, bandwidth allowance is one thing. What you can actually get out of it is another thing. theory vs reality

• rchurch said: make it clear there is a direct relationship between GVH and ColoCrossing and AFAIC there is no need to continue the thread further.

I think they get their servers through HVH, as the owners are friends. HVH gets servers from ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n jnguyen
  • You know what? I secretly own ColoCrossing but nobody would believe me.

Proof?

I got 3 IPs from 3 providers and all point to ColoCrossing :P

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited January 2014

I sense a IPv4 hoarder (won't use the other term as it may be libellous, or whatever, to do so). For example:
    A VPN company signs up, buys a lot of IPs, is suspended, but the company keeps the IPs. Rinse and repeat. If not, they're just the most stupid shit I have ever laid eyes upon.

MOD EDIT: Stay respectful, please.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@vRozenSch00n said:
    You know what? I secretly own ColoCrossing but nobody would believe me.

Proof?

I got 3 IPs from 3 providers and all point to ColoCrossing :P

The secret is finally out!!

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @jbiloh I can't hide no more :P

• @jbiloh said:
    The secret is finally out!!

Oh noes let it begin!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Oh Noe, not again. How many companies will be linked to CC in the other forum?

• 101 one hundred one

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@vRozenSch00n said:
    101 one hundred one dalmatians

Fixed

• @netomx said:
    Oh Noe, not again. How many companies will be linked to CC in the other forum?

Sum of the first 36 natural numbers is The Answer.

@spirit 42?

• Wrong!

@spirit I wasn't responding your question :p

• netomx said: @spirit I wasn't responding your question :p

There wasn't any question :P

@spirit point for you

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

netomx said: @spirit point for you

You can have your points back. All of them! I don't want visit from your Uncle Carlos.

• @Spirit so wait, you are saying the CC is the devil!?
    666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

Kadar said:
    @Spirit so wait, you are saying the CC is the devil!? 666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers

Nah, I am saying that you're too lazy to read what we're talking about and seriously answer to serious question how many companies will be linked to CC in the other forum ;-)

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited January 2014

you guys do realize @GreenValueHost is run by the NSA out of the new Utah data center right ?
    lolololol