Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocrossing et al - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocrossing et al

Comments

• @iSky said:
    GreenValueHost - yeah for sure, thats why i got some doubtly to ask for reseller package. i try your VPS for sure and got about 2-3 month. The VPS was down without notice and many thing also happen. For the BW and Network i think i will not doubt it, just that what you call auto system that gave you false alarm and suspend my VPS even i never used it yet.

Send me a PM and pick any VPS or reseller plan you want that we offer, I'll give you the plan for free for 3 months, and if you pick a VPS plan I'll throw in full management absolutely free. Please give us a chance to prove to you that we're a quality hosting provider. I promise that you will not be disappointed with the improvements that we're making to our services.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    As soon as you start to use too much which wont be much they will be all over you with "You are not using it right" or "We just changed our terms".

Also I would like to point out, this is not true at all. Our customers can use all the bandwidth that they purchased without any issues. :)

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Send me a PM and pick any VPS or reseller plan you want that we offer, I'll give you the plan for free for 3 months, and if you pick a VPS plan I'll throw in full management absolutely free. Please give us a chance to prove to you that we're a quality hosting provider. I promise that you will not be disappointed with the improvements that we're making to our services.

Would you extend the VPS deal for other ex-costumers?

• @luissousa - If you provided a legitimate reason for why you were dissatisfied with our services I'll work something out with you.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Why are you all quarelling here? The fact is nobody can use the 100 TB Bandwidth, :-P So, Mr, Jonathan has no tension. I could use 150 GB BW for this month. -_-

• @ehostlab said:
    Why are you all quarelling here? The fact is nobody can use the 100 TB Bandwidth, :-P So, Mr, Jonathan has no tension. I could use 150 GB BW for this month. -_-

We've actually had one customer use 60TB of bandwidth but he ordered so many extra IPs that we actually profited from him.

• iSkyiSky Member
    edited January 2014

@ehostlab said:

maybe will discuss it through ticket

• Gvh is seriously the most unreliable company I've been with. I don't even want to explain what I had to deal with when I was with them because there would just be too much to explain. Not recommended.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

So it seems the IP selling business is profitable.
    Nothing new under the sun, if a company has an offer too good to be true, it is their business, customers will post reviews and will see how it flies. It is not like the comments are disabled over there or anything.
    LEB should not be a nanny, the only thing they should do to protect the customers signing for the same servers only with different sites is to show who is affiliated with who, that is much harder for the regular customers to find out, but reviews and stuff are all over.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited January 2014

@ksubedi said:
    Gvh is seriously the most unreliable company I've been with. I don't even want to explain what I had to deal with when I was with them because there would just be too much to explain. Not recommended.

You had a reseller web hosting account which is unrelated to the discussion here which is in regards to our VPS hosting services. I have already explained to you that the situation with srv4, one of our LA servers, was that there were I/O issues with the cloud hypervisor which later was revealed to be a result of multiple DDoS attacks targeted at the node. I've spent a few nights actually dedicating my time to troubleshooting this issue and assisting clients and I believe I also went out of my way a few times to assist you over the phone as well. So if you want to call us unreliable because of an issue caused by DDoS attacks that was totally out of our control (as we've already established over the phone), be my guest.

So much for your comment of "I wish you the best of luck with solving the issues you're facing on your LA reseller hosting servers .. hope you get everything resolved. I'm not going to be one of those guys that moan on every single forum .."

• I understand the node issue but other things that I do not want to get into details right now is what made gvh unreliable. I was trying to be as reasonable and optimistic as possible about your node issue even though I lost my clients. And I am not moaning in public forums, if I wanted I could start a new thread with a whole essay about what happened with your company, I am just adding my opinions to a thread that someone else already started about your company.

• @ksubedi said:
    I understand the node issue but other things that I do not want to get into details right now is what made gvh unreliable. I was trying to be as reasonable and optimistic as possible about your node issue even though I lost my clients. And I am not moaning in public forums, if I wanted I could start a new thread with a whole essay about what happened with your company, I am just adding my opinions to a thread that someone else already started about your company.

If you don't give the details of the issues you had with them then how does that help someone know if they should stay away from the host? Not every issue will effect every user the same. So it is the details that help evaluate a service. I understand not wanting to be bothered sometimes but then what good does it do to just post I had problems but I don't want to share.

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited January 2014

@kajak I just wanted to express my opinion towards the company and I don't have time to go into details. And i don't care if my post is helpful or not, im just expressing what I feel, not writing a review. If there is some rule or something that prevents me from doing that let me know, I'll delete my post.

• @ksubedi said:
    kajak I just wanted to express my opinion towards the company and I don't have time to go into details. And i don't care if my post is helpful or not, im just expressing what I feel, not writing a review. If there is some rule or something that prevents me from doing that let me know, I'll delete my post.

Fair enough. I don't have a problem with it I just always feel like details help. But to each their own. Nothing rude with your post and I didn't intend my post to be rude to you or be offensive.

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited January 2014

@kajak I understand, I didn't mean to be rude either and I'm sorry if I sounded rude. And I don't even want to write a full review of the experiences I have had with this company because there would be way too much to write.

• I don't really see what the big deal is. It is my understanding that pretty much everything is part of some business (some economy system) and vice versa, bigger or smaller, otherwise it won't be feasible to exist in the society.

So, LowEndTalk being owned by ColoCrossing doesn't bother me.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • HostNunHostNun Member
    edited January 2014

@rchurch said:
    I have been viewing the debates about the preferential treatment providers that or hosted or affiliated with Colocrossing get on this forum. A recent thread on vpsBoard indicates that GVH is affiliated to Colocrossing however indirectly.

@ksubedi said:
    Gvh is seriously the most unreliable company I've been with. I don't even want to explain what I had to deal with when I was with them because there would just be too much to explain. Not recommended.

We took a lot of flak from a yappy lil pooch for signing up with GVH last summer. I was not aware of the vpsBoard/LET forum wars and all of the attendant melodrama and lunacy at the time. I almost resent signing up with them because of it, as if the mere accident of our hosting with them signalled some kind of evil complicity.

That said, other than being overcharged for a dedicated IP address once, I'll say that we never encountered any real problems on their shared hosting.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

That is a ton of bandwidth per VPS. Hope it works out for them.

For the record I have never spoken with GVH and they have no relationship with ColoCrossing.

• @jbiloh said:
    That is a ton of bandwidth per VPS. Hope it works out for them.

For the record I have never spoken with GVH and they have no relationship with ColoCrossing.

I've been saying that we don't have a direct relationship with ColoCrossing for months now but nobody has been believing me and instead have decided to spread rumors about GVH being "ghost operated" or secretly funded with a large capital reserve by ColoCrossing so I'm glad that these rumors have now been confirmed as false. Thanks Jon!

• LeeLee Veteran

Confirmed? By JB? Yeah, but no, but....

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • Bill Clinton did not have a sexual relationship with that women. He told us! ;)

• Amitz said: Bill Clinton did not have a sexual relationship with that women. He told us! ;)

To be fair, Clinton was like 50 years old, an experienced liar.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2014

Biloh is talented. Better than Clinton in the long run. Watch him at 50+. You will be impressed! ;)

• Amitz said: Biloh is talented. Better than Clinton in the long run. Watch him at 50+. You will be impressed! ;)

I used to be a liar, then I found out it was the truth. Now I'm just mindfucked.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @GreenValueHost said:
    I've been saying that we don't have a direct relationship with ColoCrossing for months now but nobody has been believing me and instead have decided to spread rumors about GVH being "ghost operated" or secretly funded with a large capital reserve by ColoCrossing so I'm glad that these rumors have now been confirmed as false. Thanks Jon!

But.. And I quote

"Our technical support engineers have access to directly contact ColoCrossing. I would explain further but the setup is a bit complicated." 
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    "Our technical support engineers have access to directly contact ColoCrossing. I would explain further but the setup is a bit complicated." 

Presuming they must have a sub account t through their supplier to our panel.

• "Our technical support engineers have access to directly contact ColoCrossing. I would explain further but the setup is a bit complicated." 

ColoCrossing is not 100% @jbiloh . I'd imagine there's hundreds of people using ColoCrossing servers in some way shape or form that @jbiloh has never heard about.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

@W1V_Lee said:
    Confirmed? By JB? Yeah, but no, but....

• I think there is no preference in LET, as anyone is free to say what they want. As long as it abides with the rules.

100tb for 5$ sounds reasonable. The real question is if you can pass through that much traffic on the vps. i doubt that. too many factors. like neighbors competing for the bw.