Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

13th anniversary promotions - NVMe Compute & RAID10 Storage VMs - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

13th anniversary promotions - NVMe Compute & RAID10 Storage VMs

Comments

• pineapplepineapple Member

The setup time is 10 working days (2 weeks). Most will get delivered much earlier. Some may get slightly delayed.

There is no pleasantly surprised.. 1 week passed :'( Continue to wait for the second week

• inknekoinkneko Member

Did some of the LAX storage servers blow up again?

Server got rebooted and fdisk -l shows only /dev/vda, which the 20G SSD system disk.

Thanked by 2Fantast skippy
  • skippyskippy Member

Same for me. /dev/vdb disappeared after an unexpected reboot.

• JackcoolJackcool Member

There was a problem with the machine in Los Angeles and it was inaccessible. Please solve

• bdlbdl Member

@Jackcool said:
    There was a problem with the machine in Los Angeles and it was inaccessible. Please solve

no

Thanked by 1emgh
  • SmigitSmigit Member

yeah got two LA storage servers that got notification of issues this morning. Haven’t had an opportunity to look at them and what’s happened, but possibly same as above. Will check in a few hours from now.

Compute VPS in LA are all online.

• fragpicfragpic Member

Same issue in LA. My LA storage box has been so finicky these past few months.

Thanked by 1xyzzz
  • YassGamesYassGames Member
    edited June 7

11/12 of my boxes have been running great. The la had some issues but its online again. Working with ticketing about some snapshot issues.

• skippyskippy Member

Notice in the control panel:

We're actively working an issue related to the HDD-based storage disk of your server. There's a problem related to mapping it to your VM, all data on the disk is still intact. The NVMe (boot) disk is not affected.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 7

We expect to roll out a complete fix for both Sydney and LA storage nodes that are affected. Should be by the end of day today. This is a configuration issue that does not affect actual data integrity on the disks.

@sword said:
    I have been unable to create a snapshot of my Los Angeles computational server. How long until this feature can be used?

Snapshots are a beta feature and may not work 100% correctly, all the time. We expect a full release by July 1st.

• fragpicfragpic Member

@hosthatch said: We expect to roll out a complete fix for both Sydney and LA storage nodes that are affected. Should be by the end of day today. This is a configuration issue that does not affect actual data integrity on the disks.

LA storage has been very buggy for the last few months. Will this be be a long term stability fix?

• inknekoinkneko Member

@hosthatch said:
    We expect to roll out a complete fix for both Sydney and LA storage nodes that are affected. Should be by the end of day today. This is a configuration issue that does not affect actual data integrity on the disks.

Is NVMe disk temporarily disabled for technical reason?

• JackcoolJackcool Member

Hasn't Los Angeles been dealt with yet? I can't link to SSH and NVMe can't connect to it.

• webcraftwebcraft Member

Are you replacing servers with Epyc 7R13 or are these additional ones to the 7443P and similar delivered the last year?
    Also is the change to a swedish corp still planned?

• SmigitSmigit Member

looks like my storage servers are back now

• inknekoinkneko Member

Thanks for the hard work, its back to normal.

Any clue about this mapping issue?

• guys, can anybody suggest whether HH will upgrade a black friday deal I bought a few years ago? Basically, I have got 512Mb RAM, would like to get 1Gb. Going to ask here first since do not want to distract with a ticket for now.

• ArirangArirang Member
    edited June 10

@JohnFilch123 said:
    guys, can anybody suggest whether HH will upgrade a black friday deal I bought a few years ago? Basically, I have got 512Mb RAM, would like to get 1Gb. Going to ask here first since do not want to distract with a ticket for now.

You should read the offer article where yours is written. They must have been written something related to Upgrade. They don't upgrade recently, but some years ago do upgrade.

Thanked by 1JohnFilch123
  • Gosh, this will be difficult. Purchase this machine back in 2020 Black Friday. Hope to hear from @hosthatch

• Half a month, storage type promotional machine why not open ah

• elmorigselmorigs Member

@terencewang said:
    Half a month, storage type promotional machine why not open ah

because liddat la dont so sohai if not later they will delay even more

• emghemgh Member

@elmorigs said:

@terencewang said:
    Half a month, storage type promotional machine why not open ah

because liddat la dont so sohai if not later they will delay even more

La Di Da Di, we like to party

Thanked by 1bdl
  • The flowers have all withered.

• terencewangterencewang Member
    edited June 18

https://nodeseek.com/post-122935-1

HostHatch,Someone's been smearing you, and I suggest you shut him down.You can see his username here.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • bdlbdl Member

blow up a truck?! wtf?!

• elmorigselmorigs Member

lately there has been 5-7% CPU steal on my singapore server :( anyone else facing the same?

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • Tickets #601957 can you check it please?

• skippyskippy Member

Anybody else still waiting for their servers? It's been 3 weeks now.

• stxshstxsh Member

@skippy said:
    Anybody else still waiting for their servers? It's been 3 weeks now.

I think you might be the only one, you should open up a ticket.

Thanked by 1bdl