Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks

13»

Comments

• @Zyper said:
    Hello I'm the person in question that everyone is spreading My screenshot out I don't associate with 1 of 1 I'm the original person who took down Goodleaf servers then goodleaf decided to post my pictures here to start drama with some other hosting Stefe has posted proof showing I don't like goodleaf or have 0 clue on who 1 of 1 Hosting is I confronted 1 of 1 and they instantly banned me from there discord because they know they are all in the wrong

You came into our Discord and started talking in general chat. I asked you to submit a ticket and you said "fym" then I banned you.

Like you said, we don't know who you're. Goodleaf dragged your name into this, not us.

• ZyperZyper Member

Ye i said fym cause I was confused maybe sort out ya discord and actually wait for me to find the ticket system guessing ya Hosting is next on my target list 🤷‍♂️ dragging me in shit I didn't want to be involved in so you can get your sales up

• @Zyper said:
    Ye i said fym cause I was confused maybe sort out ya discord and actually wait for me to find the ticket system guessing ya Hosting is next on my target list 🤷‍♂️ dragging me in shit I didn't want to be involved in so you can get your sales up

We didn't drag you into anything. You must be just another kid like Goodleaf, can't even read this entire thread to understand what is happening.

You want to attack us? Go for it, we are not Goodleaf, you won't bully us like you do him.

• emghemgh Member

@Zyper said:

Why are you like this?

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@totally_not_banned said:

@Zyper said:
    Hello I'm the person in question that everyone is spreading My screenshot out I don't associate with 1 of 1 I'm the original person who took down Goodleaf servers then goodleaf decided to post my pictures here to start drama with some other hosting Stefe has posted proof showing I don't like goodleaf or have 0 clue on who 1 of 1 Hosting is I confronted 1 of 1 and they instantly banned me from there discord because they know they are all in the wrong

Did @wiggy add you to this thread?

He seen both threads since yesterday. I did not dm him. (Why would I?)
    — Yesterday at 12:36 PM (cst)
    — Yesterday at 5:10 AM (cst)

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@Zyper said:

Goodleaf was loosing a argument. So he claimed you worked for 1of1 and said 1of1 was ddosing him and not the other way around.

Thanked by 21of1servers Ed_Chd
  • @wiggy said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@Zyper said:

Did @wiggy add you to this thread?

He seen both threads since yesterday. I did not dm him. (Why would I?)

Because one of the main things we learned from the whole situation is that it's always you who invites DDoSers to totally innocent discussions. You are kind of a DDoSer invitation machine.

— Yesterday at 12:36 PM (cst)
    — Yesterday at 5:10 AM (cst)

Wat?

• ZyperZyper Member

You want to attack us? Go for it, we are not Goodleaf, you won't bully us like you do him.

Oh sir u never met me before goodleaf said that and guess what happend he got dropped https://135.148.44.224/login backend to ur site your more sped then goodleaf like smh took me a few mins to get 🥱

• @Zyper said:

Oh sir u never met me before goodleaf said that and guess what happend he got dropped https://135.148.44.224/login backend to ur site your more sped then goodleaf like smh took me a few mins to get 🥱

Wow, I'm shaking. You can get an IP address.