Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Sending DDoS Attacks

Comments

• remyremy Member
    edited April 11

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    We are going to ignore you ddosing me tho for hours at a time to my infra though right, hm ok

Are all hosting companies run by children? Or do you have to be mentally deficient to get into this business?
    You're destroying your reputation by communicating like that. MAKE AN EFFORT

• northernjamesnorthernjames Member, Patron Provider

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    We are going to ignore you ddosing me tho for hours at a time to my infra though right, hm ok

This is your response? LMFAO

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

So basically you admit to OP's accusation but think it somehow gets better by claiming retaliation? ...

Whoever sees that comment and still considers doing business with you basically has to be mentally challenged.

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

You know what, you should add some proof. he has a solid proof against you.

• @DP said:
    It's Eid and I've been on and off the forum.

Eid Mubarak <3

Thanked by 1DP
  • GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@SillyGoose said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Done

• @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@SillyGoose said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Done

whats done

• emghemgh Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@jbiloh, DDoS actors should not be able to have a 'Patron' tag, please act accordingly.

Thanked by 3tentor wiggy caracal

@SillyGoose said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@SillyGoose said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Done

whats done

Let post made with proof

• emghemgh Member

@remy said: Are all hosting companies run by children? Or do you have to be mentally deficient to get into this business?

Probably a combination.

Thanked by 1remy
  • HostologHostolog Member, Host Rep

Bruh, newbies, stop attacking each other

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Hostolog said:

If it has nothing to do with you, or if you're not going to give "professional" advice, I would suggest to stay out of this and stop going around calling out "newbies".

You're new here and you haven't been in the business for very long either - at least not under that brand.

Thanked by 1sh97
  • @GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    You were sending attacks against our infrastructure for the past 3 months targeting our streaming clients now your claiming we ddosed you?

We never attacked you. I have NEVER cared about you and your abusive hosting company until you attacked one of our customers.

@1of1servers said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:
    You were sending attacks against our infrastructure for the past 3 months targeting our streaming clients now your claiming we ddosed you?

We never attacked you. I have NEVER cared about you and your abusive hosting company until you attacked one of our customers.

If the attack is originating from our infra make a abuse report

• emghemgh Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@1of1servers said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Why do you play dumb?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • kaitkait Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@1of1servers said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

You admitted you asked someone else to launch the attack...

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

makes me wonder if swatting part was real...

Thanked by 2xvps wiggy

@FatGrizzly said:

Our lawyer could never get in contact with the parents or the person regarding it and was unable to find a police report during that time

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Our lawyer could never get in contact with the parents or the person regarding it and was unable to find a police report during that time

The victim was a minor. It wouldn't be available publicly.

Thanked by 1kait

@SirFoxy said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@FatGrizzly said:

The victim was a minor. It wouldn't be available publicly.

You can still get a police report

• @emgh said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@1of1servers said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Why do you play dumb?

• He is stupid
    • He thinks people are stupid

Though choice.

Thanked by 2emgh sasslik
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@emgh said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

@1of1servers said:

@GoodLeaf-Cloud said:

Why do you play dumb?

• He is stupid
    • He thinks people are stupid

Though choice.

He thinks he can gaslight people and we are as stupid as he is.

• Someone requested a video of the screenshot. See below.
    https://streamable.com/z3vsaz

• GhtGht Member

@DP said:

@Hostolog said:

If it has nothing to do with you, or if you're not going to give "professional" advice, I would suggest to stay out of this and stop going around calling out "newbies".

You're new here and you haven't been in the business for very long either - at least not under that brand.

I bet he is the same guy that scammed us "repuc" B)

• remyremy Member

@Ght said:

@DP said:

@Hostolog said:

I bet he is the same guy that scammed us "repuc" B)

Very likely ;)

Thanked by 1Ght
  • JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

I guess its the same with gangsters offline, they have their guns, basement rats have their botnets.

I personally still cannot get the name "GoodLeaf" is that code for Pot smoking high as a kite owners ?

Really, a company attacking a ex customer simply because they left. If you have hard proof they sent or at least conspired / ordered the attack file the much needed cyber police reports and have it dealt with accordingly in the legal channels and would advise not to play to their drama but when they are under a police sanction banning them from any internet access for x amount of years they can maybe grow up

• ZyperZyper Member

Hello I'm the person in question that everyone is spreading My screenshot out I don't associate with 1 of 1 I'm the original person who took down Goodleaf servers then goodleaf decided to post my pictures here to start drama with some other hosting Stefe has posted proof showing I don't like goodleaf or have 0 clue on who 1 of 1 Hosting is I confronted 1 of 1 and they instantly banned me from there discord because they know they are all in the wrong

• edited April 12

@Zyper said:
    Hello I'm the person in question that everyone is spreading My screenshot out I don't associate with 1 of 1 I'm the original person who took down Goodleaf servers then goodleaf decided to post my pictures here to start drama with some other hosting Stefe has posted proof showing I don't like goodleaf or have 0 clue on who 1 of 1 Hosting is I confronted 1 of 1 and they instantly banned me from there discord because they know they are all in the wrong

Did @wiggy add you to this thread?

• ZyperZyper Member

No, I fount this thread because a lot of people was messaging me about it.

• @Zyper said:
    No, I fount this thread because a lot of people was messaging me about it.

Thanked by 1sasslik